Military Underground Bases and abductions

  • Ufocci@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      In a message dated 9/1/04 9:38:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time, alfie107@... writes:

      Anyway, this is interesting that you lived close to a miliatry base
      and have had
      abductions.  Whenever anyone talks about abductions (or at least
      having had strange
      things occur to them over the years) I always ask them if they had
      any connections
      with the military.  And MANY of them have had either a military
      family, or have lived
      close to a base.  Some of the more involved cases that I've been
      exposed to have
      definitely been associated with the military, either as members of
      the Organization, or
      as having lived in near proximation to an installation.

      In the past several persons that came to our organization for help had experiences with underground military bases.  One was traveling across N.M. and was abducted and taken to an underground military base in Las Cruces.  It was like a hospital where they did experiments on abductees.  There was a mix of alien and military personnel.

      Another case of an experiencer who was in the Army at the time was taken to an underground base and was working on some type of missile.  Aliens were there in white lab coats, as was the experiencer.  This experiencer had never been in England but under hypnosis told the hypnotist she was working in a lab underground in England.  Could it be the same one I have referred to next?

      In "Left at East Gate" Larry Warren saw/hallucinated? an underground lab where they were working on some type of craft right on the base in England.  There were aliens in white lab coats, as well as military personnel.  If you have not read the book it is well worth reading.

      Many abductees were taken to an underground base at Dulce, NM where they were examined and manipulated.

      This leads to the problem of "who" is doing the abducting - military or aliens or both?  Many cases saw military personnel and aliens working together on ships.  There definitely is something going on that is in another league than even the President knows.  But to whose advantage is it?

      Leneesa