Alien Art Gallery added

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      In order to clarify some of the variety of aliens reported,
      I have added an alien art gallery to my website.

      The Ebens are shown as well as "Grays".

      http://www.astrosciences.info/Aliens.htm

      Hope to have representative photos next year if someone would be kind enough to submit (no fakes either!)

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research
      http://www.astrosciences.info
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle