Alien Exchange Program Real? Doubtful

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      I remember a contactee was told directly the Reticulian group their IQ average hovered around 200.
      I'm glad opinions about the exchange program are being posted because It doesn't set right with me.
      Gut reaction tells me in the reading the narration is a story. Simply a story, composed with facts probably from NASA, other data tossed in the mix, capable of convincing any average person of it's legitimacy. The timing is also perplexing...running parallel with Burisch's disclosure attempt is something in itself a mystery.
      I don't know...maybe, it's the guy telling the story sounding off the alarms, but the limited way he seems to understand this other star intelligent culture is strange. I think it's an erroneous attempt for these people with their kind of backgrounds to produce this story. Unless, of course, their pinning is to get rich from the books their writing.
      If this is a 'Test'...what would that mean?
      However, for me, it definitely is coming from the wrong contaminated sources.
      They could damage and cast a great doubt, if not totally nullify Dan's revealing, if they were to (with the right timing) announce the 'exchange program' as a hoax.
      A real spell binding disappointment for all.
      There's something in the dialogue makes me think this is a Earthman's, think tank, conjuring.
      The question remains...what's their real motive?

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        My intuition says no too Dex, but I can tell you why... If they really went
        to another planet those aliens I'm sure would have already mapped their
        world. So it wouldn't be like ours, a map is a map and they could have
        copied it and put our own marks on it for when they got back. Here they are
        going to an advanced races planet and acting like they are the only ones
        that know anything... I don't think so...