RE: [ufodiscussion] THE CONTINUOUS CREATION PROCESS

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      "Extreme vacuums exist in space where molecular Hydrogen also exists in
      abundance. Paul Marmet explains, " In papers published about a decade ago,
      the author and colleagues predicted the widespread presence of hydrogen in
      the molecular (H2) form in space (Marmet and Reber 1989; Marmet 1990a,b).
      Although hydrogen in the atomic form is easily detected through
      radioastronomy, the molecular form is difficult to detect. We showed that
      the presence of this missing mass would explain the anomalous rotational
      motion observed in galaxies, which is otherwise explained by exotic
      hypotheses, such as swarms of invisible brown or white dwarfs, or weird
      atomic particles called WIMPs or axions, and "quark nuggets."

      Curious that he says that h2 form in space, and extreme vacuums exist in
      space where molecular H2 exists in abundance and yet they didn't hear their
      own words for 15 years...J

      "Since we know that consciousness plays a significant role in quantum
      processes, could it be possible for us to create matter out of the void
      using our minds alone? The ancients believed that it was not matter that
      produced mind, but mind that produced matter. "

      My thoughts exactly...ha ha Your mind is not your own...J