Re: [ufodiscussion] Free Will and Sacrafice

  • Ufocci@aol.com
    Message 1 of 195 , Sep 1, 2004
      In a message dated 9/1/04 2:18:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time, karin.h.h@... writes:

      Yup, you're probably right. I also think that They can continue to suggest stuff to us through sleep learning and telepathy, too.

      I find this to be exploitative---I'd rather chose what I want to do with my life. I even had a Light come and tell me who to have a child with! I tried to avoid it for years, but finally decided there wasn't anyone better as a father and gave in. I was also persuaded to change my course of study from science to philosophy---lovely for my  mind, but bad for my pocketbook!  And this illness---how else could I have created a course on CE investigation? I'd have rather been healthy and doing other things, tho, than sitting at a computer, ill.

      I'm glad you created the things you did, for whatever reason. :-)

      Dear Karin:

      Thanks for the kind thoughts.  What my mission was, and I am sure of it, was to set up a place for the persons having these experiences to go and find someone to help them understand.  I did that for many years and we saw there was a great need for it as it went around the world in 1 year! Wow!  At one time we had 68 centers.  Now we are out of business.  At the time there were sooo many people coming to us.  We were on the radio or tv just about every day when we first started.  We saw the overwhelming need.  Finally before I dropped out (Have I?) persons were starting to handle what happened to them better.  Also there didn't seem to be as many abductions and it is still that way.  Like some program the aliens had was over.  It was hot and heavy for many years though.

      Leneesa
    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
      Message 195 of 195 , Sep 13, 2004
        > I always wonder if when people refer to Nordics they are talking about
        them...
        > I've seen a few blondes among his men and a dark haired guy too. They all
        > have long hair.

        I think there are different kinds of human type aliens visiting us--probably
        from parallel worlds, or different time spaces. There are likely to be as
        many different types as there are worlds, perhaps.

        Karin