Re: [ufodiscussion] And on the eighth day . did God create aliens?

  • Clive
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Good question, but I have no idea why.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jahnets
      To: ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 3:27 PM
      Subject: RE: [ufodiscussion] And on the eighth day . did God create aliens?

      Actually a pretty good article but I have a question... What makes him think
      he hasn't already been baptising half aliens??? If we are from the "fallen"
      as he points out, how does he figure we are not the offspring of aliens???

      ---
      Virus Database (VPS): 0548-1, 01/12/2005
      Tested on: 12/1/2005 17:27:38