Alan's Message to Men of Earth

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      I knew and admired Daniel W. Fry when I was a teenager growing up in Alhambra, California. He was a highly self-educated man who claimed that he rode on a flying saucer on July 4, 1950 while working as a rocket tech at the White Sands Proving Grounds.

      Whether you believe it or not, there is a lot of truth in Alan's message to men of earth:

      Quote from an extraterrestrial identified as 'A-lan,' concerning the importance of worldwide understanding between people, first published in 1954, in Daniel Fry's book, 'The White Sands Incident'---

      "Your books of philosophy state that man should love his neighbour and forgive his enemies. Our books, however, say that if a man understands his neighbour and his neighbour understands him, they will never become enemies.

      Understanding your fellow man requires the ability to put yourself in his place and see things as he sees them.

      There is a great difference between knowledge and understanding. Knowledge comes from the head but understanding comes from the heart.

      The vital need of all the people and nations of your world is simple understanding. There is little value in a treaty, a pact or a guarantee between governments, if understanding is lacking between the people.

      You have developed the means of rapid, worldwide communications through your radio, television, telephone and telegraph. These means of communication should be devoted to a much greater extent to increase the amount of understanding between nations..." - A-lan

      Have we learned anything yet?

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research Network
      http://www.astrosciences.info/
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle