RE: [ufodiscussion] to the group

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Yes... I have posted two messages within minutes of each other and had the
      second one turn up and the first not. I have then sent emails to a select
      few that I had answered thus and low and behold the message turns up the
      next morning. I have noticed this exclusively in messages where I answered
      something very indepth, so have begun to wonder if it is the intention in
      the message that is being gone over... Can't have people awakened can we...

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        Hi Everyone
        I think I figured this out. I have been bouncing from the group message board to
        my own mail and think I may have figured out what is happening. It looks like as
        the thread for anyone topic grows larger the mail takes longer to show up in my
        mail. I posted on time travel and as I was the originator of this thread I started
        to receive mail immediately upon my post. as the thread grows the time lag is
        becoming more pronounced and I still have not received mail I posted two days
        ago. I sent this mail on other topics that have grown to staggering lengths. The
        attachments that have been showing up are from Yahoo and comprise a link to
        the thread of that particular topic. There is also a cycling going on in order of
        priority where in we receive first posts that we initiate second those we have
        replied to but did not begin. Third is topics we have not commented on and have
        no vested interest in . I think this is what is happening. Let me know if you think
        I got it.
        Thanks
        Vern