Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: My theroy on coverups

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2004
      >I will gladly be among those that have first contact with aliens in the
      public eyes and offer my hand in friendship. I will however keep the other
      hand covering my ass trying not to get anally probed.

      :-) I hadn't thought of that, Vern! That's funny. Thanks :-)
    • vgambino1@cox.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2004

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2004
          From: "Karin Hoppe Holloway" <karin.h.h@...>
          Date: 2004/09/01 Wed AM 05:42:55 EDT
          To: <ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: My theroy on coverups

          I thought so to :D
          Vern

          PS I found the attachment It was secreted in my attachments
          window but the text color had been changed to white so was not
          visible in the window. I can’t understand this. I did not change the
          text color and only found it when I went to send a friend a picture of
          myself.
          Thanks
          Vern