Re: [ufodiscussion] Free Will and Sacrafice

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 195 , Sep 1, 2004
      > Actually, as I see it, you are never "alone" in a strict sense.

      My subconscious is still "me" :-), tho, I think, but you're probably right,
      Don. I may be over-reacting. And yet...

      I feel very different ever since the mold chased away the alien hitch-hiker.
      I had always felt watched---so much so that I always had to be polite and
      proper even when alone!

      I also got to experience having a "past life" hang around me for about 15
      years. I just asked him to go into the Light a short while ago--and
      instantly, he was gone! I felt the difference.

      Perhaps, we're all "vessels" for other intelligences (aliens of all sorts
      and dead human personalities) to ride around in and we've gotten used to
      this. When I turn my attention inside I can "see" attempts at being , well,
      invaded. It's a constant attempt, too. I've set up an energy mechanism that
      cuts off tendrils poking into my energy body--snicker snack!

      :-) Karin
    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
      Message 195 of 195 , Sep 13, 2004
        > I always wonder if when people refer to Nordics they are talking about
        them...
        > I've seen a few blondes among his men and a dark haired guy too. They all
        > have long hair.

        I think there are different kinds of human type aliens visiting us--probably
        from parallel worlds, or different time spaces. There are likely to be as
        many different types as there are worlds, perhaps.

        Karin