Re: Bennewitz

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2005
      Some implants have been determined impossible to extract without causing permanent paralysis.
      Especially the ones buried deep in the ascending neural passages of the neck connected to the hypothalamus part of the brain.
      No laughing matter Dave.

      Dex
      .
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
        Dagwood wrote:
        Dex,

        Where can we view these pictures?

        Dag

        They're not available anymore Dag.
        I've seen some of his still shots showing parked metallic craft with astronaut suited aliens on top the mesa. Beam weapons, pylon docking and spy scooter craft etc,..
        I have one photo Paul gave me of a ship showing bow waves at the URL below.
        Normally, these ships are invisible and are extremely fast.
        Paul has seen them plastered vertically on the mesa's cliff sides. A magnetic evolution it seems were prevented in sharing. He has photographed openings to the base inside and when they were closed.
        He's had a lot of experience with them.
        They failed to win him over. He wanted to expose them to the world, so, they apparently, sought ways to neutralize him.
        I won't go into the details.

        http://home.earthlink.net/~dexxxaa/_wsn/page3.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
          For guidance.
          Cross posting:

          Dagwood wrote:
          Dex,

          Thanks for sharing.

          What strikes me as odd is how veihnamently Doty dismisses and denies any truth to Bennewitz. Certainly this only adds to the credibility of the story. Anytime Doty comes out to discombobulate it shows me their is some fear of the story comming out.

          The truely sad part is that Mr. Bennewitz is no longer around, nor in his last years would he talk of his experiances. I am curious, of his legacy he left and the communications you have had with him, what have you learned? Why did he come out with this info? And why do you believe it?

          Dag

          (1) A lot and in return from me, Paul learned about the "64 Keys of Enoch."
          Paul liked it so much he talked me into giving him the book.
          (2) He felt humanity had the right to know. Unfortunately, his exposure was too negatively laced.
          (3) One, for many connecting dot reasons, and two, first hand experience.

          If T-9 was real and in favor of protecting mankind...Thank you Committees, especially for finally wising up.