Re: [ufodiscussion] Free Will and Sacrafice

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 195 , Sep 1, 2004
       > I believe if you are given a mission you will do it unconsciously as I did

      Hi Leneesa :-)

      Yup, you're probably right. I also think that They can continue to suggest stuff to us through sleep learning and telepathy, too.

      I find this to be exploitative---I'd rather chose what I want to do with my life. I even had a Light come and tell me who to have a child with! I tried to avoid it for years, but finally decided there wasn't anyone better as a father and gave in. I was also persuaded to change my course of study from science to philosophy---lovely for my  mind, but bad for my pocketbook!  And this illness---how else could I have created a course on CE investigation? I'd have rather been healthy and doing other things, tho, than sitting at a computer, ill.

      I'm glad you created the things you did, for whatever reason. :-)
      Karin
    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
      Message 195 of 195 , Sep 13, 2004
        > I always wonder if when people refer to Nordics they are talking about
        them...
        > I've seen a few blondes among his men and a dark haired guy too. They all
        > have long hair.

        I think there are different kinds of human type aliens visiting us--probably
        from parallel worlds, or different time spaces. There are likely to be as
        many different types as there are worlds, perhaps.

        Karin