Re: [ufodiscussion] Free Will and Sacrafice

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 195 , Sep 1 1:50 AM
      >Anyway, most of what I am basing my answer on is that the abductee (just for you Don) "feels" after he has been abducted that he gave consent some time or other.  I could tell you specific instances of this but it is too lengthy.
      Yeah, I guess I found that to be true for myself---but I thought they were Santa's elves and of course I thought I'd go to Toy and Candy Land, so I wanted to go! How can a child make such decisions? And, if I instead gave my permission before I was born---heck---that's just as bad as asking a child. It wasn't ME.

      I wonder if there's an alien legal system.
      Karin
    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
      Message 195 of 195 , Sep 13 1:51 PM
        > I always wonder if when people refer to Nordics they are talking about
        them...
        > I've seen a few blondes among his men and a dark haired guy too. They all
        > have long hair.

        I think there are different kinds of human type aliens visiting us--probably
        from parallel worlds, or different time spaces. There are likely to be as
        many different types as there are worlds, perhaps.

        Karin