Re: [ufodiscussion] Free Will and Sacrafice

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 195 , Sep 1 1:45 AM

        >That is one thing I have against Budd Hopkin's brand of hypnosis.  He continually asks leading questions! Or interjects his own idea of what is going on.

      I was rather unhappy reading an article by Linda Moulton Howe yesterday--she asked leading questions, summed things up for the interviewee---all wrong ways of going about interviewing a witness. It's rife in our field, and not just from those preforming hypnosis. Maybe by pointing these things out over and over we'll eventually get everyone to do things properly?
      Karin
    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
      Message 195 of 195 , Sep 13 1:51 PM
        > I always wonder if when people refer to Nordics they are talking about
        them...
        > I've seen a few blondes among his men and a dark haired guy too. They all
        > have long hair.

        I think there are different kinds of human type aliens visiting us--probably
        from parallel worlds, or different time spaces. There are likely to be as
        many different types as there are worlds, perhaps.

        Karin