Re: [ufodiscussion] Here is the Story that I spoke of about an Abductee:

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1 1:07 AM
      Interesting, Alfie. I'd like to know more---especially why he thinks the
      government was involved. I lived close to a Nike base as I grew up. I've
      wondered if this had anything to do with my own abductions.
      Karin
    • Alfie
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1 9:37 AM
        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Karin Hoppe Holloway"
        <karin.h.h@b...>
        wrote:
        > Interesting, Alfie. I'd like to know more---especially why he
        thinks the
        > government was involved. I lived close to a Nike base as I grew up.
        I've
        > wondered if this had anything to do with my own abductions.
        > Karin

        Hi Karin,

        Yes, I will post more of this story as it comes in. Oddly, right
        after I posted the story
        here yesterday, that particular forum went down and has not come back
        up yet! I
        know...I'm sipping paranoid soup again! :^)

        Anyway, this is interesting that you lived close to a miliatry base
        and have had
        abductions. Whenever anyone talks about abductions (or at least
        having had strange
        things occur to them over the years) I always ask them if they had
        any connections
        with the military. And MANY of them have had either a military
        family, or have lived
        close to a base. Some of the more involved cases that I've been
        exposed to have
        definitely been associated with the military, either as members of
        the Organization, or
        as having lived in near proximation to an installation. There are SO
        many with this
        added *coincidence* that one begins to think they are not
        coincidences at all. Of
        course, I don't believe in coincidences, as such, but certainly see
        the synchronicity
        factor.

        Of course I think we can see the implications here. Experimental
        techniques such as
        mind control would best be studied in a population that could be
        easily monitored.
        Nowadays, this monitoring doesn't necessarily have to be according to
        a nearby
        locale, however, as we have technology (such as *black boxes* or TV
        digital
        cableboxes that sends information back to the various entities who
        are interested in
        polling the audience in regards to *favorite TV programs* etc., and
        whatever ELSE
        they want to know?! The Tivo Technology can even pre-program certain TV shows
        based on your previous choices of recordings! It THINKS!! And we have the internet
        that is monitored by
        those *special*
        tools; and we have *cash register* information that tells THOSE
        monitors which
        products we buy, and how best we will be influenced to buy the
        products they are
        selling. In advertising, the PUSH/PULL technique is a 101 Course!

        So, here we are, all guinea pigs to a greater or lesser degree,
        whether it be for science
        or Big Business..or for our ET buddies! The subject of Free Will is
        discussed a lot, but
        one has to wonder if we are really freely using our will, or freely
        using THEIR will? We,
        here in this forum, are a demographic of the Alien/Military Agenda.
        Each of us has
        our own ideas about the ET/Paranormal phenomena...and have gone
        beyond thinking
        it is either Para-normal OR phenomenal! This has become mainstream
        to us! But
        knowing that is integrated into MUCH that we see and do, none of us
        KNOW what IT
        really is! We have solid ideas and many speculations, but no
        conclusions that
        everybody agrees on.

        As Jahnet said...Divide and Conquer. I think we need to make a list
        of *what we know
        for sure* and go from there. Is there anything that we know for
        sure? Like....am I a
        REAL entity in this REAL world? I know that I am Conscious, and
        maybe on more
        levels than I am aware of at one time. Other than that, I'm not sure
        that anything else
        is real. I remember the opening words in the movie, "Willow", which
        were, "Forget
        everything you know..."!

        Uh...this is a rambling post....leading to God knows where?? LOL I
        started at Point
        "A" and got to Point "B" which certainly didn't add up to "C"!
        YIKES! I guess the idea
        that the military may have been involved with Abductions (or at least
        have possibly
        *similated* Alien abductions) for the purpose of testing mind control
        led to the
        treatise on how we are being controlled from almost every avenue
        there is in today's
        High Tech world. I think we have not learned the lessons that the
        Atlanteans gave
        us....Technology is the Deceiver that brings Mankind to His knees.

        Well, maybe we ARE the Atlanteans and earth is Atlantis? I've heard
        that too, and can
        see the similarities. Maybe Plato was prophesising rather than
        relaying a past or
        mythological scenario?? So, if we are the Atlanteans, then where is
        Lemuria?? I think
        I'll hitch a ride there!! At least in Lemuria we can fly without any additonal apparatus!!
        LOL

        Alfie
      • Os Wilkes
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1 10:59 AM
          >Interesting, Alfie. I'd like to know more---especially why he thinks the
          >government was involved. I lived close to a Nike base as I grew up. I've
          >wondered if this had anything to do with my own abductions.
          >Karin

          Dear Karin and Alfie,

          I was myself taken to a Nike base. Ronald Reagan while governor of CA
          allowed some of these obsolete facilities to be converted for "other
          uses". I am sure you could google and find a number of other folk who
          visited such facilities whether they accepted the invitation or not.

          The question of MILABs and Alien abductions becomes clouded when you
          factor in that any alien memories could be screen memories for human
          generated programs. This has the effect of discrediting the witness, and
          has been broadly used among mind control survivors. Also, they have been
          given screen memories of some very unlikely characters perpetrating their
          abductions, such as Bob Hope and Henry Kissenger and Siegfried and Roy.
          Nobody would believe that any more than they would believe aliens took
          them and performed brainwashing and vivisections on them.

          Nobody listens to MC survivors because of their outlandish tales. But
          alien tales are being pushed to the fore in the media, and also by spooks
          whose job it is to create abductees where none existed prior. People
          such as myself who correlate the two are harassed, threatened, drugged,
          destabilized and driven underground.

          This tells me it is very convenient for the government to push the alien
          theory but very inconvenient to have anyone draw attention to the OTHER
          theory-

          That they are doing it.

          Warmly,

          Os
        • John Smith
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 1 11:33 AM
            Here is a link that touches on the foundation of the Nike Missile base
            story.

            http://www.maebrussell.com/Transcriptions/365.html

            Dr Earl Brian was the one time owner of United Press International and a
            close ally of Ronald Reagan (the REAL teflon president). He served on
            Reagan's staff when he was governor and when he was president. Brian
            ultimately spent time in prison for his misdeeds related to the mishandling
            of the PROMIS software that figured prominently in Danny Casolaro's Octopus.

            Brian's plan for the Nike missile bases was couched in a lot of euphemisms,
            but the gist of it was that they wanted to use the bases to study young
            black males who had been imprisoned on drug charges. The proposal had an
            eerily Mengelean overtone to it, and sounded very similar to the "alcoholism
            and violence in primates" studies that Frank Ervin is doing on St Kitts.

            Smitty

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 1 12:31 PM
              --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, John Smith <pushsmitty@y...> wrote:

              > Here is a link that touches on the foundation of the Nike Missile base
              > story.
              >
              > http://www.maebrussell.com/Transcriptions/365.html
              >
              > Dr Earl Brian was the one time owner of United Press International and a
              > close ally of Ronald Reagan (the REAL teflon president). He served on
              > Reagan's staff when he was governor and when he was president. Brian
              > ultimately spent time in prison for his misdeeds related to the mishandling
              > of the PROMIS software that figured prominently in Danny Casolaro's Octopus.
              >
              > Brian's plan for the Nike missile bases was couched in a lot of euphemisms,
              > but the gist of it was that they wanted to use the bases to study young
              > black males who had been imprisoned on drug charges. The proposal had an
              > eerily Mengelean overtone to it, and sounded very similar to the "alcoholism
              > and violence in primates" studies that Frank Ervin is doing on St Kitts.
              >
              > Smitty
              >

              > On 9/1/04 10:59 AM, "Os Wilkes" <oswilkes@n...> wrote:
              >
              > > I was myself taken to a Nike base. Ronald Reagan while governor of CA
              > > allowed some of these obsolete facilities to be converted for "other
              > > uses". I am sure you could google and find a number of other folk who
              > > visited such facilities whether they accepted the invitation or not.

              Well...all I can say is OMG!!!

              I hope everyone reads the link Smitty provided! I quickly linked to the *home* page
              to see if Mae was still living...and unfortunately she isn't! :^(

              We had a man who worked for us whose son was in Guyana/Jonestown, and
              *escaped* just a few days prior to the mass suicide. Well, it wasn't an *official
              escape*...it was because he broke his leg and had to go into a real medical facility to
              have medical care! BOY...did he ever feel fortunate about his accident. This fellow is
              still living (the son of our employee) but I am not sure where exactly. I won't mention
              his name, as I'm sure he'd prefer to stay alive!!

              Alfie
            • DRxDON
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 1 6:03 PM
                Hello Alfie and Karin, a BIG "Hello"! :-) I grew up a quarter mile from a
                strategic Naval Air base and three miles north of that was a nike base. I
                still live in the area, four miles north of the base, about a mile from the
                old nike base. It has since been cleaned up from toxic waste(so they say)
                and is a small chip and put golf course.

                I mentioned earlier about the helicopter surveilance that I am *quite sure*
                I am under, and of that which I am always suspicious. I mentioned that
                I got really pissed at this earlier in the summer when the surveilance was
                intense and obvious, and "zapped" a Blackhawk with my hand held laser. After
                that incident things quieted down, though I think they just switched to using
                C-130's, since they can make the same type of slow low pass that helicopters
                can. LOL I had a few C-130 passes for the next several weeks after that. ;-)

                Another "coincidence" or concurrence is that I notice that the helicopter
                overpasses seemed to increase when I was in an agitated or depressed state of
                mind. Earlier this summer, I had written a letter to a girlfriend of mine
                who is more or less a "prisoner" of a Philly Mob boss. She was engaged to
                him but threw him out last spring after she got tired of his "psycho anger"
                problem and lying. He manged to weasel his way back into her life by chasing
                out her inlaws who were living with her and stealing from her behind her back.
                I used to be able to see her as a friend while she was going out with him
                because he knew that she had mostly male friends. But now he called me
                personally and threatened me if I ever came over or tried to call. He's
                hated my guts since he first met me because I mouthed off to the "Big Boss
                Man".

                Anyway, I wanted to at least get some kind of message to my friend since
                I didn't even get a chance to say bye. I wrote a letter and made some
                art pictures of her and mailed them to my brother in California to send
                to her. I gave a bogus return address that she would recognize as mine so
                she wouldn't open it in front of Mr. Big Shot. As you can understand, I
                was in a strong and complex mood as I wrote the letter, made the pictures,
                and then sent the mail off to my brother in California. During this time,
                the helicopter passes increased signifigantly, especially during the week
                when I sent off the letter and hoped that she would receive it. The day
                she received the mail I was sleeping late and didn't answer the phone. She
                left a message saying that she got the mail and thanked me but din't know
                how to stay in touch and didn't want to risk anything(she called from a
                py phone). Needless to say, I was VERY depressed that I missed a chance,
                maybe my ONLY chance, to speak to her, even though I was happy that she
                got the mail.

                That night was the "peak" of helicopter *harrassment*! They made several
                low passes of 300 feet or less, and on the last pass I "blasted" the
                copter with my laser. How the hell do they know when to do this? It
                was almost as if they were DELIBERATELY *provoking* me! Another
                "coincidence" I noticed during this time period of a week or so was
                violent weather in our area. Areas in New Jersey just south of me
                suffered devastating flooding and even closer there were small areas
                of intense weather and floods. The day after the "last pass", a small
                town about 50 miles west of here was flattened by an F3 tornado. The
                same cell was approching my county and township with another rotating
                wind detected by doppler radar and a tornado warning was sounded. I was
                actually consciously trying to get a tornado to hit that air base! LOL
                Alas, no tornado actually formed, just a very viloent thunderstorm
                with intense rains and high winds.

                Don

                Alfie wrote:

> [...]
                > have possibly
                > *similated* Alien abductions) for the purpose of testing mind control
                > led to the
                > treatise on how we are being controlled from almost every avenue
                > there is in today's
                > High Tech world. I think we have not learned the lessons that the
                > Atlanteans gave
                > us....Technology is the Deceiver that brings Mankind to His knees.
                >
                > Well, maybe we ARE the Atlanteans and earth is Atlantis? I've heard
                > that too, and can
                > see the similarities. Maybe Plato was prophesising rather than
                > relaying a past or
                > mythological scenario?? So, if we are the Atlanteans, then where is
                > Lemuria?? I think
                > I'll hitch a ride there!! At least in Lemuria we can fly without any additonal apparatus!!

                What If --------------------------?
                DRxDON
              • John Smith
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 1 9:51 PM
                  Don,

                  When I lived in the burbs, I used to get that helicopter harassment every
                  summer, too. I really thought that something big was happening, and I knew
                  that the guy down the street worked for a military black op and thought
                  maybe that tied in. Then one of my employees at work broke it wide open for
                  me. He was in the Air National Guard. It was summer and the helicopters
                  were full of guardsmen doing their two week tour of active duty. They'd fly
                  low over the residential neighborhoods looking at the babes in their
                  bikinis......and sure enough, when they circled "my" house, the blonde next
                  door was out back, giving them something to look at.

                  If you live 4 miles from a Naval Air Station I might be a bit reluctant to
                  report harassment, but if you REALLY think they are out of line, make a
                  video and send a copy with a written report to the base commander. Those
                  calls and complaints are all logged and reported to the pentagon, and if
                  they are doing anything illegal, one of the ops officers will see the video
                  and jump right into the middle of someone's shit over it. Conversely, if it
                  is not their bird, they'll be quick to point that out....for that reason it
                  is good to make a phone call while the incident is happening. If you get
                  the right people on the phone, they'll put you right through to the tower
                  and they'll tell you if it's theirs and if he's within legal parameters.

                  FWIW, my employee had been around a lot of helicopter activity, and he told
                  me that a lot of the FBI guys liked to paint small white Playboy bunnies on
                  their "black helicopters".

                  Cheers,

                  Smitty

                  On 9/1/04 6:03 PM, "DRxDON" <drxdon@...> wrote:

                  > I mentioned earlier about the helicopter surveilance that I am *quite sure*
                  > I am under, and of that which I am always suspicious. I mentioned that
                  > I got really pissed at this earlier in the summer when the surveilance was
                  > intense and obvious, and "zapped" a Blackhawk with my hand held laser. After
                  > that incident things quieted down, though I think they just switched to using
                  > C-130's, since they can make the same type of slow low pass that helicopters
                  > can. LOL I had a few C-130 passes for the next several weeks after that.
                  > ;-)
                • Karin Hoppe Holloway
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 5 9:55 AM
                    Also, they have been
                    > given screen memories of some very unlikely characters perpetrating their
                    > abductions, such as Bob Hope and Henry Kissenger and Siegfried and Roy.

                    Hi Os,
                    Strangely, my own memories are tainted with figures I'm familiar with---but
                    I think these are perhaps ways our own brains may try to make sense of an
                    incredible happening. One looked lile my Dad! Another looked like the Indian
                    Princess on some program--and another I thought of as Superman's side kick.

                    > Nobody listens to MC survivors because of their outlandish tales. But
                    > alien tales are being pushed to the fore in the media, and also by spooks
                    > whose job it is to create abductees where none existed prior. People
                    > such as myself who correlate the two are harassed, threatened, drugged,
                    > destabilized and driven underground.

                    Take an alias and write--I'll publish it.
                    Karin
                  • Alfie
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 10 6:40 PM
                      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Alfie" <alfie107@c...> wrote:
                      > I have received an OK to cross-post this story from another forum by
                      > the gentleman
                      > who is the author of said story. it isn't complete yet as he has
                      > been posting it in
                      > *pieces*, therefore sometimes he is repeating himself to bring us up
                      > to par with his
                      here.
                      > He would
                      > appreciate any feed-back and/or opinions.
                      >
                      > *********************

                      I now have more to add on to this story, one part that was posted at
                      another forum,
                      and one part is in a personal email I received from Ruben Sierra
                      regarding his
                      thoughts. I'm going to place the new portions here, and keep the
                      original below this
                      new addition in case any of you wanted to read the whole story in one
                      posting.
                      Thank you___This man would like ANY comments, so feel free to speak
                      up.___Alfie

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      The latest addition:

                      Todays date thursday 9th of September, 2004

                      HELLO MEMBERS,
                      FROM: (UFOBUFF)

                      AFTER MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE UFO ENCOUNTER IN THE TUJUNGA HILLS
                      OF
                      SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, MY FAMILY MOVED TO THE CITY OF SAN FERNANDO,
                      CALIFORNIA. MY TEENAGE YEARS ENTAILED SCHOOL WORK AND SPENDING
                      SUMMER
                      IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, AS AN AGRICULTURE FIELD HAND, WITH HOT SUMMER
                      DAYS OF WORKING IN THE FIELDS, TO HELP BUY MY SCHOOL CLOTHES, WHEN
                      SCHOOL RETURNED IN THE FALL, IT WAS HARD LABOR BUT I LEARNED ABOUT
                      WORK
                      ETHICS AT AN EARLY AGE!
                      AFTER SUMMER WAS OVER I FOUND MYSELF GETTING INTO TROUBLE AND
                      MOST
                      OF MY FRIENDS WERE BEING SENT TO YOUTH CAMP BY THE AUTHORITYS, SO I
                      ASKED
                      MY FATHER IF HE WOULD SIGN FOR ME TO JOIN THE MARINE CORPS, AS I FELT
                      NEEDED A CHANGE IN LIFE! MARINE CORPS BOOT CAMP SAN DIEGO,
                      CALIFORNIA,
                      WAS REALLY TOUGH, AS THE MARINES IN THE 1960 WERE ONLY TAKING THE
                      CREAM
                      OF THE CROP, OF OUR NATION YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN, HOW I GOT INTO THE
                      ELITE
                      UNIT, I'LL NEVER KNOW, SINCE I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL
                      EDUCATION, BUT
                      LITTLE DID I KNOW IT WAS NOT A FORMAL EDUCATION THEY WERE LOOKING
                      FOR,
                      BUT RATHER A LIFE EXPERIENCE THAT THOSE IN THE KNOW WERE INTERESTED
                      IN!
                      AFTER 12 WEEKS OF WHAT I CONSIDER HELL ON EARTH, BOOT CAMP WAS
                      OVER,
                      AN I RECEIVED MY FIRST ASSIGNMENT! SIERRA, I CAN STILL REMEMBER MY
                      SENIOR
                      DRILL INSTRUCTOR BARKING MY NAME OUT!, SIERRA, YOU HARD OF HEARING!?
                      NO
                      SIR, WELL REPORT TO HEADQUARTERS AND SERVICE, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!
                      HEADQUARTERS AND SERVICE THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF MISTAKE SIR, YOUR
                      NAME SIERRA, ONCE AGAIN YES SIR, YOU STILL STANDING HERE PRIVATE,
                      WITH THAT
                      MY LIFE WAS TO CHANGE FOR EVER.
                      UPON TO REPORTING TO (H&S) HEADQUARTERS AND SERVICE, I LOOKED
                      AROUND FOR AN EMPTY BUNK, I WASN'T THERE 15 MINUTES, WHEN THIS
                      SERGEANT
                      CALLS OUT, YOU SIERRA? YES SIR, CAN YOU TYPE, A LITTLE BIT, YES OR
                      KNOW
                      PRIVATE, YES SIR, I CAN, WITH THAT HE TOOK ME OVER TO H&S OK PRIVATE
                      THIS IS
                      YOUR DESK, THIS IS YOUR TYPE WRITTER, YOU'LL GO TO IBM SCHOOL FOR
                      THREE(3)
                      WEEKS, AFTER THAT REPORT BACK HERE TO THIS SAME BARRACK!
                      WHAT I REMEMBER NEXT IS THE OLDER MARINES IN H&S WERE KIND OF
                      GROUPED
                      TOGETHER, HALF LAUGHING HALF WHISPERING, ABOUT THIS BLUE LIGHT, AT
                      THE
                      BASE AIRPLANE HANGAR, AND HOW IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE PROPER
                      CLEARANCE,
                      WELL THERE WERE TWO (2) MARINES AT EACH SIDE OF THIS AIRPLANE
                      HANGAR, AND
                      THESE GUYS HAD M-60's I SAW ONE OF THE OLDER MARINES RUN HIS THUMB
                      ACCROSS HIS NECK, AND I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANT!! MY GOD WHAT
                      HAVE I
                      GOT MYSELF INTO HERE, ARE THESE GUYS NUTS OR WHAT!?
                      AFTER I GOT BACK TO THE BARRACKS, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO EVEN
                      UNPACK,
                      WHEN THIS SILVER HAIRED SEGEANT, COMES IN TALKING ABOUT, VOLUNTEERING
                      FOR
                      SOME KIND OF CRAZY ASSIGNMENT, AS MY FATHER TOLD ME TO NEVER
                      VOLUNTEER,
                      FOR ANYTHING WHILE IN THE SERVICE, I DON'T REMEMBER RAISING MY HAND,
                      THE
                      NEXT THING I REMEMBER IS SITTING IN A NAVAL BUS, WITH THE WINDOWS
                      BLACKEN
                      OUT, WITH BLACK PAINT, AND EACH WINDOWN HAD A BLACK CURTAIN, IF THIS
                      WASN'T CRAZY ENOUGH, I NOTICE THERE WAS ABOUT 10 OR 11 OTHER MARINES
                      ON
                      THIS BUS.
                      IT SEEMED LIKE WE WERE ON THIS BUS FOR EVER, AND I CAN STILL
                      REMEMBER THE
                      BUS DRIVER WAS BECOMING MORE AGITATED, WITH EACH NEW CHECK POINT HE
                      HAD
                      TO GO THROUGH. IF THIS WASN'T STRANGE ENOUGH, AS I LOOKED AROUND TO
                      SEE
                      THE OTHER MARINES, NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, WAS SPEAKING, HELL THE
                      WAY
                      THEY LOOKED TO ME, I DON'T THINK THEY COULD SPEAK IF THEY WANTED TO,
                      IT
                      WAS LIKE ALL OF THEM WERE IN SOME KIND OF STUPOR!
                      TO TOP IT OFF, I REMEMBER GLANCING BACK TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT
                      THE
                      OTHER MARINES, AN WHAT I SAW NEXT I'LL REMEMBER TO THE DAY I DIE!
                      EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, HAD ON A YELLOW JUMP SUIT OF SOME
                      KIND. AN
                      WHEN I TURNED AROUND IN MY SEAT TO GATHER MY THOUGHTS, I LOOKED BACK
                      AGAIN, AND THIS TIME ALL THE MARINES HAD THEIR GREEN FATIGUES ON,
                      THIS
                      HAPPENED 3 OR 4 MORE TIME, FROM YELLOW TO GREEN OVER AND OVER.
                      WHEN WE FINALLY CAME TO OUR DESTINATION, IT WAS RAINING AND THE
                      NAVAL
                      BUS DRIVER, WAS FIT TO BE TIED, WHEN HE OPEN THE BUS DOOR TO SPEAK TO
                      SENTRY AT THE GATE, HE GOT HIS FINAL ORDERS HOW TO APPROACH THE
                      AIRPLANE
                      HANGAR, I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING OFF WITH THE OTHER MARINES, JUST
                      THAT
                      WHILE I STOOD ON THE BUS DOOR ENTRANCE, I GLANCED DOWN ON THE
                      TARMAC,
                      LEADING INTO THE AIR PLANE HANGAR, I NOTICED THAT IT WAS RAINING.
                      WE MUST OF BEEN TAKEN OFF THE BUS TWO (2) AT A TIME, BECAUSE IT
                      SEEMED TO
                      TAKE FOR EVER, THEN I NOTICED ON THE TARMAC, REFLECTING OF THE
                      WATER, A
                      BLUE GLOW, THATS WHEN IT HIT ME, THE OLDER MARINES BACK AT
                      HEADQUARTERS
                      AND SERVICE, AND I REMEMBERED ABOUT THE M60 MACHINE GUNS ON EACH SIDE
                      OF
                      THE HANGAR, MANNED BY MARINE GUNNERS.
                      WHEN IT WAS MY TURN TO GO INSIDE THE HANGAR, THE FIRST THING I
                      NOTICED
                      WAS THE SILVER HAIR SERGEANT, FROM HEADQUARTERS & SERVICE, AND THEN I
                      SAW
                      SOME BIG TRANSFORMERS OF SOME SORT, NEXT TO THESE GIANT TRANSFORMERS
                      WAS A CHAIR, THE KIND OF CHAIR A HOSPITAL WOULD USE TO DRAW A BLOOD
                      SAMPLE. AN THEN IT HAPPEN A DOCTOR OR MAYBE SOMEONE WHO LOOKED LIKE
                      DOCTOR CAME FORWARD, THIS PERSON HAD ON A WHITE LAB COAT, THE KIND
                      YOU
                      SEE HOSPITAL PERSONNEL WEAR.

                      THIS DOCTOR ADDRESSED ME BY MY CIVILIAN NAME, RUBEN AND NOT BY
                      MY
                      RANK, ONCE AGAIN, HI RUBEN, I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW EVERYTING
                      IS
                      GOING TO BE ALRIGHT, AND REMEMBER WE WILL BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES,
                      IT WAS
                      AT THIS TIME HE EITHER DREW A BLOOD SAMPLE FROM ME, OR HE GAVE ME
                      SOME
                      SORT OF INJECTION, THE NEXT THING I REMEMBER IS SOMEONE BRINGING AN
                      ALIEN
                      BEING INTO THE HANGAR, NEXT TO THE TRANSFORMERS, AND TILL THE DAY I
                      DIE I
                      BELIEVE THIS WAS AN ATTEMPT TO SEE IF MILITARY PERSONNEL, COULD WORK
                      TOGETHER WITH ALIEN BEINGS, OR A TEST TO SEE THE BREAKING POINT,
                      FROM JUST
                      SEEING AN ALIEN BEING.

                      IN CONCLUSION, I WAS TRANSFERED TO A GRUNT OUTFIT, IE., A
                      COMBAT UNIT,
                      BUT BEFORE THIS TRANSFER I HAVE A REMEMBERANCE OF BEING LET OFF THE
                      BUS
                      ABOUT THREE (3) O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, AND I WAS VERY TIRED AND IN A
                      DAZE.
                      MOREOVER, I HAVE THE REMEMBERANCE OF ONE OF THE OLDER MARINES,
                      TELLING
                      ME THAT I WOULD NEED CRYPTO CLEARANCE, JUST IN CASE SOMETHING OF TOP
                      SECRET WERE TO PASS MY DESK, BUT IT NEVER DID AS WITHIN DAYS I WAS
                      TRAINING
                      WITH THIS GRUNT OUTFIT, FOR THE SECOND SHIP TO LAND IN VIETNAM IN THE
                      MONTH OF APRIL, 1965.
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                      The Email I received from him:

                      Alfie,

                      ÊÊÊÊ If I had to pick a "nexus" concerning ufo's in general,Ê I
                      would have to say the
                      "crux" of my postings, would be a possible tie in of sinister
                      governmental movement
                      with ufo's, now "XXXX" has me a little bit off base, he either has
                      the ability to remote
                      view,Ê or he has heard of the Tujunga ufo base, or a combination
                      of the two.Ê Reason
                      being in the late 1960's my brother and myself met an old friend from
                      the
                      governmental housing tract, called the "basilone Homes" of the 1950's
                      era, I must of
                      asked him if he remember the night the ufo landed near the Hansen
                      Dam, which was
                      located adjacent to the housing tract.ÊÊ I remember this friend
                      stating and pointing
                      too the big Tujunga and little Tujunga mountain range, and stating
                      that it was a ufo
                      landing base,Ê as in the map of "XXXX" if you look real close you
                      will notice the golf
                      course, called the Hansen Dam, Golf course.

                      ÊÊÊÊÊ Now concerning the Hansen Dam itself, it was built by the
                      Army Corps of
                      Engineers, on part of Federal Land,Ê The housing tract,Ê was a
                      governmental housing
                      tract, the school built by L.A.U.S.D. Los Angeles Unified School
                      District, which
                      received Federal funds,Ê and a investigator friend of mine named
                      Joyce Spivey, was
                      investigating this twist prior to her death two years ago,Ê of
                      grammar school students
                      who remember taking a federally funded hearing test,Ê then being
                      called out of the
                      students class room, to be retested,Ê and these grammar
                      students,Ê who had to be
                      retested, somehow became involved the world of ufo encounters, put
                      that in your
                      back pocket, Alfie it may come in handy.Ê It was not to much of a
                      jump before in my
                      case having a social security number, which followed me into the
                      service,Ê while a U.S.
                      Marine,Ê then all of a sudden I'm part of this study, and then
                      being tossed out like an
                      old shoe.Ê Or was I,Ê ahem!Ê I don't know how many want to
                      be, ufo false stories and
                      person are out there,Ê but you can usually tell by there
                      stories,Ê don't you agree!?ÊÊ
                      Then there the roper report, with 1 out of 50 person has been
                      abducted,Ê so who
                      knows.Ê You know Alfie the Marines being part of the Navy,Ê and
                      the Navy is the
                      backbone, of all ufo or big money projects that involve underground
                      alien bases, they
                      had to be monitoring me since childhood,Ê before,Ê I got off
                      track,Ê I really wanted to
                      do a better posting of the childhood vs, adult aductions, but I got
                      knocked off track
                      and I didn't think it would be fair to the readers of my instant ufo
                      case.

                      ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊAlfie, would you be so kind as to let me know if you
                      have heard of any
                      abductees who hear a high pitch humming noise, either on the left
                      side of there head
                      or ear,Ê I've had this ever since being followed home around 1973
                      by a ufo,Ê please if
                      you have heard of persons who hear this humming moise, or a noise
                      like a tuning
                      fork,Ê drop me an email, if you can.Ê Ruben.Ê

                      *The end of today's addition(s)____Alfie

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~

                      > Friends,
                      > This is the first part of Ufobuff's story which he gave permission
                      > share with you all:
                      >

                      > 8-25-04
                      >
                      > Hello XXXXX,
                      >
                      > I want to thank you and Alfie for responding so quick to my
                      > request, until I get my feet wet an learn how to use this site
                      > proper, I will
                      > email you, then share with the group members, unless you suggest
                      > otherwise. Once again my name is Ruben Sierra, and I use the name,
                      > (ufobuff),
                      > I am now 57 years of age, and I had a ufo childhood abduction! On
                      > the
                      > map of the San Fernando valley I saw a map grid with two arrows,
                      if
                      > you look in the middle of these two arrows, you see a water works
                      > project called the "Hansen Dam Reservoir, right in front of the
                      > Hansen Dam in
                      > 1952 there was a government housing tract, called the "Basilone
                      > Homes",
                      > in the year of 2004 there is now a "golf course" in any event, I
                      also
                      > notice on the map there was an area called "ufo base" this is very
                      > interesting as if one were to investigate, they would find that the
                      > Hansen
                      > Dam, was built by the Army Corps of Engineers, (Emphasis Added)
                      and
> [...]
                      > follow a
                      > service drive midway in the housing project towards the childrens
                      > playground area that was at the foot of the Hansen Dam itself.
                      > This ufo/craft then flew very low to the ground an it the flew
                      > over the swings, and came to rest at the Base of the dam. As my case
                      > was
                      > investigated by the late Dr. J. Allen Hynek, of (cufos) it came out
                      > thata my brothers, cousins and other children from the housing
                      > project
                      > waved at the ufo as it was so low to the ground, I remember my
                      > cousins and
                      > my brothers waving at some alien beings that were in front of for
                      the
                      > lack of a better word, a big picture window. The alien beings waved
                      > back
                      > at us, an the thing what I remember most is that the alien beings
                      > arms
                      > were longer than normal, that is to say pass their knees! As the
                      ufo
                      > landed in a 45% degree angle at the base of the dam, it actually was
                      > in
                      > this angle, and one could see the entire craft, what I remember is
                      > smell like battery acid, coming from the craft/ufo, "OBSERVANT" as
                      > there
                      > is alien contact from this point forward, and because of space
                      > constraints, I give you permission to either share this part of my
                      > case with the
                      > membership, which would be helpful to me as I won't have to rewrite
                      > the
                      > case history, or you can ask the other members what they suggest,
                      or
                      > let me know if you want the story to go to you as an email, speaking
                      > for
                      > myself I would like to share this report with others, as I believe
                      it
                      > is an interesting case! Please inform me so I can share the rest
                      of
                      > this case, (ufobuff) Thank You.
                      >

                      > 8-27-04
                      > HELLO MEMBERS FROM (UFOBUFF)
                      >
                      > Until I get my feet wet please bear with me, in my introduction
                      > letter to the
                      > membership I stated that I am 57 years of age, served in the United
                      > States Marine
                      > Corps, 1964/1967 Vietnam conflict. Born In Handford California,
                      > reside in Palmdale
                      > California, in 1952 in the San Fernando Valley area, I had a ufo
                      > childhood
                      > abduction, and I have often thought for what reason, was I abducted
                      > as a child, as
                      > opposed to an adult ufo abduction. I have come to understand that
                      > ufo investigators
                      > have found out, that there seems to be a generation after
                      generation
                      > , a family tree
                      > of ufo abductions. My case was investigated by the late Dr. J.
                      Allen
                      > Hynek, founder of
                      > (cufos) center for ufo studies, an then transffered to (mufon)
                      mutual
> [...]
                      > as in (ELONGATED EYES)!!!! needless, to say I was disorientated!,
                      > but I feel that when I
                      > asked my mother if my sister was chinese, it was the only way a six
                      > (6) year old child,
                      > could try to describe something out of the ordinary, as in (Alien
                      > wrap around eyes)
                      > (EMPHASIS ADDED!) At this point my mother was fit to be tied, an
                      > yelled at me go to
                      > room, WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY NEXT I FORMALLY ASK THE MEMBERSHIP TO
                      > BE
                      > UNDERSTANDING, AS I KNOW I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON. As
                      > my
                      > mother told me to go to my room, I did just that, once inside my
                      room
                      > I closed the
                      > door, and sat in my favored red sofa chair, the same color as my
                      > sister dress! as if I
                      > needed that, as I was seated in the center of the room in my sofa
                      > chair, like the
                      > (LAZY BOY) sofas of todays, I felt myself floating in the room, let
                      > me say it again, I
                      > was levitating in my room, I can still remember, touching the
                      > curtain rods, and I
                      > used my hands to walk accross the ceiling, I remember touching the
                      > light switch,
                      > going back to the center of the room, where the over head light was
                      > located, and
                      > then floating downward, back to my red sofa!! I guess I have been
                      > blessed for some
                      > reason, as in some cases, the alien beings can walk through wall,
                      > doors, etc. But I
                      > was spared the visual of looking at the beings in my room. This was
                      > to happen in
                      > short order, but I will save that for tomorrow writing, if the
                      > membership permits me.
                      > (UFOBUFF) :)
                      >
                      > 8-30-04
                      >

                      > HELLO MEMBERS,
                      >
                      > This is (UFOBUFF) and today is Monday the 30 of August, 2004, and I
                      > would like to
                      > thank those who have been so kind as to encourage me to continue
                      with
                      > this instant
                      > case history of childhood ufo abductions vs. adults, first I feel I
                      > should point out to
                      > the readers, that as this case took place in 1952/53, there was
                      > another ufo
                      > abduction case that was taking place at around the same time and in
                      > the almost exact
                      > location (EMPHASIS ADDED!). Ann Druffel, who is an ufo
                      > investigator and writer of
                      > ufo case historys, wrote a book concerning (2) women who lived in a
                      > canyon very
                      > near to my childhood abduction, for those who are not familiar with
                      > her writings, the
                      > book is called, (THE TUJUNGA CANYON COTACTS) if you look at the map
                      > that (XXXX)
                      > was so kind to make available to this case, please look at the
                      Hansen
                      > Dam Golf
                      > Course, and the little Tujunga mountain range, where Ann Druffel
                      > wrote of (2)
                      > women who lived in a cabin in Tujunga, who had a number of ufo
                      > encounters of the
                      > third kind.
                      > In regards to my case, to refresh your memory after the children
                      > left the ufo/craft
                      > which landed at the foot of the Hansen Dam, and I entered this
                      > ufo/craft as any red
                      > blooded child would do, AHEM! let me correct myself, my playmates
                      > and brothers,
                      > and cousins, abandon me at the landing site, and why I went inside
                      > the craft, "who
                      > Knows why" but I think I should touch on the, childhood vs. adult
                      > abductions at this
                      > time. Ufo investigators have brought it to our attention, that
                      > there seems to be a
                      > family tree of ufo childhood abductions, I have read that, there
                      > have been studies,
                      > concerning ufo abductees who seem to have somewhat of the same
                      > abilities of the
                      > alien abductors, by this I mean the abilty to converse, via mind to
                      > mind. Moreover,
                      > there has been studies, that indicate that concerning this ability
                      > which seems to pass
                      > down from generation, and in general this ability, also, seems to be
                      > pass down, from
                      > female to males, in my instant case, please notice the strong blood
                      > line relationship,
                      > as I stated, the ufo was witness, by my (2) brothers and (2)
                      cousins,
> [...]
                      > my playmates, left the landing site, near the playground which was
                      > located at the
                      > base of the dam, and regrouped to play a game of hide and seek, back
                      > at the housing
                      > tract, as I was the last one to enter the game it was me who had to
                      > count backwards
                      > from a hundred and then find my playmates, I was sent to a telephone
                      > pole, to start
                      > my count, and I was showed an old tire, where I was to use as a
                      > staging area once I
                      > found the children.
                      > What was to happen next I need to remind the readers that there was
                      > span of
                      > maybe about an hour and a half, at the most from the time the
                      > ufo/craft landed and
                      > what was to transpire next! As I started to count backwards from
                      100
                      > and then
                      > search for the children, as I got to around 75 I fell into a deep
                      > stupor, and when I
                      > awoke I found myself on top of the apartments (3rd story roof) an
                      > while there I was
                      > somehow able to hear the children where ever they were located and
                      > hiding in this
                      > game of hide and seek. I would then somehow find myself standing
                      > infront of the
                      > children, and I would proceed to take them back to the old car tire
                      > staging area, after
                      > droping off the first group of children to seek the others, when
                      > without any warning I
                      > found myself once again on top of the (3rd story roof) as bizzare as
                      > this may sound,
                      > this repeated itself over and over, to the point that the other
                      > playmates began to
                      > demonstrate fear in their voice, and wanted to know how this was
                      > happening!
                      > By this time darkness fell over the governmental housing tract, and
                      > the game broke
                      > up, it must of been late summer or early fall, as all the children
                      > seem to be outside
                      > enjoying the night air, my parents left our apartment and went to
                      > the nearest mon
                      > and pop store to buy food for breakfast, my cousins and brothers
                      > were watching one
                      > of the adult throw a base ball high in the air and then catch the
                      > ball with his baseball
                      > glove, there had to be a full moon out as I could see the ball
                      > clearly in the night air,
                      > after about the third toss into the air I asked the man how high can
                      > you throw the
                      > ball, to the moon kid, to the moon, I kept my eye on the base ball
                      > to see how high he
                      > could really throw the ball, when all of a sudden as the ball seem
                      > be coming back
                      > down in slow motion, I notice a bright light about the size of a
                      > basket ball, I noticed
                      > this round light seem to circle the complete housing tract (2)
                      times,
> [...]
                      > youngster of only (six) years old.
                      >

                      > 8-31-04
                      >
                      > HELLO MEMBERS.
                      >
                      > Todays date is August 31, 2004 my name is (ufobuff), On 8-30-04 I
                      > tried to explain
                      > how after the levitation, in my bedroom, and being told by mother
                      go
                      > outside, and
                      > after I regrouped with the children who were in a game of hide and
                      > seek, I wanted to
                      > bring it to the attention of the readers, something I have a vague
                      > memory, but have a
                      > sister who has a better recollection of what transpired, as I made
                      > mention, when it
                      > was my turn to seek and I had the phenomenon of appearing on the
                      > apartment roof
                      > top, then appearing in front of the children, and this would
                      repeat
                      > itself over and
                      > over until the children became afraid. It was brought to my
                      > attention by my oldest
                      > sister that I was left on top of the apartment 3rd story roof, and
                      > not returned to the
                      > bottom of the appartments, and that there was no way to get me
                      down,
                      > as the 3rd
                      > story stairwell door to the roof area, which had no knob but would
                      by
                      > key only, and
                      > there was no maintence crew available from the housing tract, that
                      > the adults called
                      > the fire department, and they brought me down by hook and ladder!
                      > For what it's
                      > worth I felt I should make mention of this.
                      > After my parents return from shopping at the mom and pop store for
                      > breakfast food,
                      > an my aunt and uncle tried to tell them what had transpired when the
                      > ufo overlapped
                      > the roof tops, my parents just could not comprehend what do took
                      > place an they
                      > gathered up my brothers and sister and took us home to our own
                      > apartment. After
                      > we were put to bed in the safety of our apartment , the unthinkable
                      > happen, it must
                      > of been about 3:00 AM in the morning when I felt a presence in our
                      > bedroom, now
                      > this is very important, as we were not a well off financially
                      > speaking I shared a bed
                      > with my youngest brother and my older brother had his own bed.
                      > When I felt this presence the fear factor was more than I could
                      bear,
                      > I tried to call out
                      > for help, but I was totally paralyzed, I could only open and close
                      > my eyes, then it
                      > happened I begain to levitate in the prone position, that is with my
                      > face looking
                      > upward, am I going crazy I thought, can a (6) year old go crazy!? Oh
                      > no I reconize the
                      > hallway, I'm going to hit the door leading outside the apartment,
                      My
                      > God in heaven
                      > I'm at the playground, where the ufo first landed in the 45% degree
                      > angle to the
                      > Hansen Dam, either I never thought of it or I have no memory of it
                      > but I don't
                      > remember being cold in the outside air? what I do remember is
                      this,
                      > if you ever been
                      > in a emergency room, and you are being checked out by the medical
                      > team of doctors,
                      > and they want to give you some privacy, theres a curtain curtain
                      they
                      > can pull in a
                      > horse shoe circle, I remember this, and then waking up in my
                      > bedroom.
                      > What I'm about to tell you next again I ask for your understanding,
                      > this happen about
                      > three (3) times night after night, the last two (2) times before I
                      > told my mother what
                      > was happening to me, I remember being put on a curved chair and
                      > being strapped
                      > down, in front of a large picture window, for a lack of a better
                      > word, and then I
                      > could hear something like air breaks, or hydraulic lifts, and the
                      > chair would move in a
                      > different position. I could see blackness outside of the picture
                      > window, then fast,
                      > fast, moving stars, then coming to a complete stop, and the
                      sequence
                      > would repeat
                      > itself over and over, until I was returned to my bed.
                      > Now back to mom keep in mind that she told me to get out! when I
                      told
                      > her about
                      > levitating in my bedroom, well when I told her I was flying at night
                      > she said Ok, if you
                      > fly tonight you're going to take your brother? what? I thought to
                      > myself, well my
                      > mother got a clean white bed sheet and tore it into strips, then
                      she
                      > tied my arm to
                      > my brothers arm and my leg to my brothers leg, my free arm she tied
                      > to the bed post,
                      > and my free leg to the other side bed post, it must of been about
                      > 5:30 AM in the
                      > morning I remember smelling hot coffee and the smell of bacon, as my
                      > mother was
                      > making breakfast for my father, then I saw the hallway light as my
                      > mother open the
                      > door to check in on my brother and myslef.
                      > The next thing I heard is my mother yelling this is not funny!!!
                      Why