Re: [ufodiscussion] Abductees/contactees and hypnosis

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Vern Hi.

      I agree with Leneesa and want to add a bit more.

      I've had two clients who thought they were abductees but found out thru the regression that they weren't. One only saw a UFO and the other only sees aliens in his dreams. They both had belief systems prepared for being a CE-IV---apparently it didn't make them create memories to match their expectations.

      I never regress anyone unless they already have Marker Memories---the beginning and ending bits of Experiences. It's usually the middle that's missing. There are also a number of other characteristics of CE-IVs---I look for a cluster first. If you'd like, I'll post the list of them.

      For those of you who think you are resistant to hypnosis, how about approaching it as something you can learn? That's how I did hypnosis---I taught my clients how to hypnotize themselves. They just had to allow themselves to relax. It's very easy once you find a hypnotherapist you feel comfortable with.

      Karin