Re: [ufodiscussion] Now, Not Tomorrow's the Future.

  • John Smith
    Message 1 of 55 , Sep 1 12:30 AM
      It's not an issue that I have to deal with. I don't plan on going anywhen
      anytime soon.

      Nonetheless, you have to deal with the issues along the line of 'what
      happens if I kill my grandmother before she has children'? Maybe your
      grandmother could be annihilated at the age of three and you might still
      have arrived. Maybe the stork would bring you. I would not be quick to
      take that chance. I'd go somewhere else and play with someone else's
      timeline to study cause and effect before I seriously considered playing
      with my own timeline. Even small changes in the past will, by extension,
      create big changes in the future. It's called "sensitive dependence on
      initial conditions", aka the butterfly effect.

      I am well aware that if you wish to believe that aliens come from the
      future, you can find evidence in ufology to support that belief. Even if
      they do, it doesn't automatically follow that they come from OUR future.
      That is one of the interesting things about ufology; you can find evidence
      that aliens are most anything you could want or imagine them to be, be it
      time travelers, interstellar travelers, inter-dimensional travelers, or
      whatever.

      Smitty

    • vgambino1@cox.net
      Message 55 of 55 , Sep 6 8:31 PM
        Hi Vern--
        I have heard that coherent intention has a specific vibration and the
        way one braodcasts this and discharges it to the universe has its
        own consequences.

        V: So what you are attempting to say here is I am creating
        something by my intention and motivations?

        I think it is good to have good clarity what you want to acheive and
        what your intention is.

        V: Are you saying I am well focused and know what I want and you
        agree this is good?

        Pleasure and gratification are very different than specific purpose
        and clarity of intention.

        V: agreed.

        It is the coherence field  becomes the bioenergy signature outside of
        the mind and its associated emotions.

        V: HU??????

        Spiritual protection and such safeguards are products of the
        foundations in intentionality states.

        Are you suggesting I need to safeguard myself? Why?

        It is good to build a temple on a strong foundation.  From these
        strong foundations, one is able to do the work within the foundation
        intent.  Hope this makes sense.

        Rodger

        Sorry Rodger
        You left me clueless here. I do not understand your point or most of
        what you were saying.
        You lost me buddy.

        Vern

        > From: "Rodger" <rodgero@...>
        > Date: 2004/09/06 Mon PM 11:13:40 EDT
        > To: <ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: Re: Re: [ufodiscussion] Now, Not Tomorrow's the Future.
        >

        > V: Hi Rodger
        > I did say there was an aspect of time distortion involved. It is
        > possible I am affecting time or it is closely related to my
        experience.
        > As for the spiritual aspect I am not religious or one to follow
        blindly
        > someone else. I seek knowledge for its own sake not to serve
        some
        > agenda. I seek the answers that fill me with understanding. I have
        no
        > other agenda than that. Why? Because it pleases me. For what
        > purpose? To gain insight and understanding. I get a surge of pure
        > pleasure when I find an answer and understand it
        >
        > Hi Vern--
        > I have heard that coherent intention has a specific vibration and
        the way one braodcasts this and discharges it to the universe has its
        own consequences. I think it is good to have good clarity what you
        want to acheive and what your intention is. Pleasure and
        gratification are very different than specific purpose and clarity of
        intention. It is the coherence field becomes the bioenergy signature
        outside of the mind and its associated emotions. Spiritual protection
        and such safeguards are products of the foundations in intentionality
        states. It is good to build a temple on a strong foundation. From