Searching For The Truth

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005

      Brian's right - Always telling the truth means never having to re-member anything...

      Searching For the Truth

      (Always Telling the Truth, Means Never Having to Remember Anything)

      In previous editorials I have addressed my concern about whom in our government (and possibly in the military), has the authority to withhold information about UFOs.

      Information is being withheld not only from the public, (who in most cases, pay the salaries of these individuals through taxes), but also to our leaders, some of which are in the highest positions of our government. Most presidents since Harry Truman have shown an interest in getting the information public, only to be stone walled and not given the information.

      Searching For the Truth

      http://www.hbccufo.org/pdf/SearchingFortheTruth.pdf