Alien Exchange Program

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
      I first heard of this some years ago when a USAF Colonel at Edwards AFB revealed
      to a friend of mine that he was part of such an exchange program. I have notes on
      this somewhere.

      This was posted to a list that I receive by an anonymous poster. There are certain
      things in this post that do correlate with other sources. It sounds so fantastic that
      few will believe it.

      ALIEN EXCHAANGE PROGRAM

      From: ANONYMOUS Date: Wednesday, Nov 2, 2005, 1:44 p.m. (PST+3) VICTOR: First let me introduce myself. My name is Request Anonymous. I am aretired employee of the U.S. Government. I won't go into any greatdetails about my past, but I was involved in a special program. As for Roswell, it occurred, but NOT like the story books tell. Therewere two (2) crash sites. One southwest of Corona, New Mexico and thesecond site at Pelona Peak, south of Datil, New Mexico. The crash involved two (2) extraterrestrial aircraft. The Corona sitewas found a day later by an archaeology team. This team reported thecrash site to the Lincoln County Sheriff's department. A deputy arrivedthe next day and summoned a state police officer. One live entity [EBE]was found hiding behind a rock. The entity was given water but declinedfood. The entity was later transferred to Los Alamos. The information eventually went to Roswell Army Air Field. The site wasexamined and all evidence was removed. The bodies were taken to LosAlamos National Laboratory because they had a freezing system thatallowed the bodies to remain frozen for research. The craft was taken toRoswell and then onto Wright Field, Ohio. The second site was not discovered until August 1949 by two ranchers.They reported their findings several days later to the sheriff of CatronCounty New Mexico. Because of the remote location, it took the sheriffseveral days to make his way to the crash site. Once at the site, thesheriff took photographs and then drove back to Datil. Sandia Army Base, Albuquerque, New Mexico was then notified. A recoveryteam from Sandia took custody of all evidence, including six (6) bodies.The bodies were taken to Sandia Base, but later transferred to LosAlamos. The live entity established communications with us and provided us witha location of his home planet. The entity remained alive until 1952,when he died. But before his death, he provided us with a fullexplanation of the items found inside the two crafts. One item was acommunication device. The entity was allowed to make contact with hisplanet. Somehow, I never knew this information, but a meeting date was set forApril 1964 near Alamogordo New Mexico. The Aliens landed and retrievedthe bodies of their dead comrades. Information was exchanged.Communication was in English. The aliens had a translation device. In 1965, we had AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM WITH THE ALIENS. We carefullyselected 12 military personnel; ten (10) men and two (2) women. Theywere trained, vetted and carefully removed from the military system. The12 were skilled in various specialities. Near the northern part of theNevada Test Site, the aliens landed and the 12 Americans left. Oneentity was left on Earth. The original plan was for our 12 people tostay 10 years and then return to Earth. But something went wrong. The 12 remained until 1978, when they werereturned to the same location in Nevada. Seven (7) men and one (1) womanreturned. Two (2) died on the alien's home planet. Four (4) othersDECIDED TO REMAIN, according to the returnees. Of the eight (8) thatreturned, all have died. The last survivor died in 2002. The returnees were isolated from 1978 until 1984 at various militaryinstallations. The Air Force Office of Special Investigation (AFOSI) wasresponsible for their security and safety. AFOSI also CONDUCTEDDEBRIEFING SESSIONS WITH THE RETURNEES. I have never seen or read anything about the exchange program. I onceheard a little bit of information from Linda Howe, but she didn't havemuch information. I've monitored your e-mails for about six (6) months. I've read e-mailsfrom you and others. But I've never seen nor heard the truth about thereal Roswell incident or the exchange program. I'd like to hear whatothers say about this. - ANONYMOUS

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
        The reason you get Victors list is because if anyone sent something to you
        and Victor at the same time you were added to his list of people. He has
        that TV system and once he adds you has to know your address to remove you
        manually. Note the man addresses Victor...

        Remember that guy that hacked into the pentagon said that there was a group
        off world with names of ships that didn't exist in the navy...

        From: ANONYMOUS Date: Wednesday, Nov 2, 2005, 1:44 p.m. (PST+3) VICTOR:
        First let me introduce myself. My name is Request Anonymous. I am aretired
        employee of the U.S. Government. I won't go into any greatdetails about my
        past, but I was involved in a special program. As for Roswell, it
        occurred, but NOT like the story books tell. Therewere two (2) crash sites.
        One southwest of Corona, New Mexico and thesecond site at Pelona Peak,
        south of Datil, New Mexico. The crash involved two (2) extraterrestrial
        aircraft. The Corona sitewas found a day later by an archaeology team. This
        team reported thecrash site to the Lincoln County Sheriff's department. A
        deputy arrivedthe next day and summoned a state police officer. One live
        entity [EBE]was found hiding behind a rock. The entity was given water but
        declinedfood. The entity was later transferred to Los Alamos. The
        information eventually went to Roswell Army Air Field. The site wasexamined
        and all evidence was removed. The bodies were taken to LosAlamos National
        Laboratory because they had a freezing system thatallowed the bodies to
        remain frozen for research. The craft was taken toRoswell and then onto
        Wright Field, Ohio. The second site was not discovered until August 1949 by
        two ranchers.They reported their findings several days later to the sheriff
        of CatronCounty New Mexico. Because of the remote location, it took the
        sheriffseveral days to make his way to the crash site. Once at the site,
        thesheriff took photographs and then drove back to Datil. Sandia Army Base,
        Albuquerque, New Mexico was then notified. A recoveryteam from Sandia took
        custody of all evidence, including six (6) bodies.The bodies were taken to
        Sandia Base, but later transferred to LosAlamos. The live entity established
        communications with us and provided us witha location of his home planet.
        The entity remained alive until 1952,when he died. But before his death, he
        provided us with a fullexplanation of the items found inside the two crafts.
        One item was acommunication device. The entity was allowed to make contact
        with hisplanet. Somehow, I never knew this information, but a meeting date
        was set forApril 1964 near Alamogordo New Mexico. The Aliens landed and
        retrievedthe bodies of their dead comrades. Information was
        exchanged.Communication was in English. The aliens had a translation device.
        In 1965, we had AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM WITH THE ALIENS. We carefullyselected 12
        military personnel; ten (10) men and two (2) women. Theywere trained,
        vetted and carefully removed from the military system. The12 were skilled in
        various specialities. Near the northern part of theNevada Test Site, the
        aliens landed and the 12 Americans left. Oneentity was left on Earth. The
        original plan was for our 12 people tostay 10 years and then return to
        Earth. But something went wrong. The 12 remained until 1978, when they
        werereturned to the same location in Nevada. Seven (7) men and one (1)
        womanreturned. Two (2) died on the alien's home planet. Four (4)
        othersDECIDED TO REMAIN, according to the returnees. Of the eight (8)
        thatreturned, all have died. The last survivor died in 2002. The returnees
        were isolated from 1978 until 1984 at various militaryinstallations. The Air
        Force Office of Special Investigation (AFOSI) wasresponsible for their
        security and safety. AFOSI also CONDUCTEDDEBRIEFING SESSIONS WITH THE
        RETURNEES. I have never seen or read anything about the exchange program. I
        onceheard a little bit of information from Linda Howe, but she didn't
        havemuch information. I've monitored your e-mails for about six (6) months.
        I've read e-mailsfrom you and others. But I've never seen nor heard the
        truth about thereal Roswell incident or the exchange program. I'd like to
        hear whatothers say about this. - ANONYMOUS

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
          I would be curious what killed them... Figure it must be better there for
          four of them to want to stay...ha ha So then in 65' 12 people died at once,
          probably in an accident all at once where their bodies weren't recovered for
          families to see...

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
            Gene asks:
            I heard Linda Howe speak about the exchange program some years ago. I
            always wondered where she got her information.
            I recall the story, (not in it's detail or was the name Eben used, that came a lot later) in the Ancient Astronauts and UFO magazines publication of the 60's, before disinformation services ruined them. That was the first exposure for me. The article did share about Eben's planetary conditions. The time cycles and such.

            Question to Bill?

            What do you think is the point and purpose of this release? Is it's intended use for helping with disclosure? Is it a game....Interesting to note the conditions and limitations of that civilization. To incomplete to be believable....the program kick off seemed unprepared, very inadequate in it's long range planning for the team members survival.
            Interesting this is surfacing.....
            One other comparing point of interest to me is...that in the 60's there was a mysterious 20 foot tall Monolith erected on privately purchased property in Pennsylvania by an anonymous millionaire whom requested several different languages and an unknown script chiseled into the stone, of which, suggested for our world to keep the population down to around 500,000 and no more. It contained much more information than that. It was suspected this individual was an extraterrestrial. There were other strange things about the mysteriousness of him. I remember the story said shortly after it's completion law enforcement stepped in, fenced the Monolith off and the information flow stopped. The photograph said a lot. The design was special looking.

            D.