The 12 Dimensions Of Creation - Part III

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2005

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/0509/12dimensions.htm

      The 12 Dimensions of Creation
      Part III

      by Owen Waters, Editor
      Infinite Being Publishing, LLC

      In Parts I and II, it was stated that the original formula of creation, “Thought plus feeling equals manifestation,” expresses itself again and again, in perfect symmetry, throughout the other nine dimensions.

      Dimensions are the fundamental building blocks of reality. We live in a conscious universe because the universe was created entirely from original consciousness. Every aspect of the universe, from stars to humans and even sunlight, are all composed of 100% original consciousness.

      Dimensions include the three dimensions of space (length, breadth and height), time, thought, feeling, and the three fundamental energies which make up physical and non-physical matter (etheric, magnetic and electric).

      After the initial creation of the first three dimensions, Infinite Being repeated the process three more times, creating triads of Energy, Space and Motion. Each triad was then expressed in three sub-forms, each time conforming to the original pattern of thought, feeling, and manifestation.

      Notice the symmetry of the 3 by 3 matrix in the following diagram.

      The Remaining Nine Dimensions of Creation
      Principle:Thought +Feeling =ManifestationThought as
      energy:Dimension 9
      Etheric +
      energy
      (Life energy)Dimension 8
      Magnetic =
      energy
      (Primal field)Dimension 7
      Electric
      energy
      (Physical matter)Feeling as
      space:Dimension 6
      Linear +
      separation
      (Radius)Dimension 5
      Circular =
      separation
      (Diameter)Dimension 4
      Spherical
      separation
      (Sphere)Manifestation as
      motion:Dimension 3
      Mental +
      motion
      (Human thought)Dimension 2
      Emotional =
      motion
      (Human feeling)Dimension 1
      Physical
      motion
      (Time)

      Note that by defining time as physical motion, it fits neatly into the Motion triad of mental, emotional, and physical motion.

      Mental motion, dimension 3, is thought at the human level, as differentiated from the original creative thought in dimension 12. Emotional motion, dimension 2, is feeling at the human level.

      The use of electric energy, dimension 7, has been developed since the early 1800s. At that time, electricity was no more than a curiosity and very little was known about it. It could only be produced by very limited means, such as in a chemical battery. It was also produced in static electricity machines and, watch your fingers, by electric eels. Electricity had also been seen to have a mysterious effect upon magnetic compass needles. Lightning had already been established as an electrical phenomenon by Benjamin Franklin’s famous experiment in a lightning storm. This had brought new meaning to the phrase, “Go fly a kite!”

      In those distant, early days of gas lamps and candles, visionaries like Faraday, Ampere, and Volta dedicated much of their lives to the study of electricity. The emerging field of knowledge transformed electricity into a working energy which, today, makes possible the huge advances that we enjoy in automation, mobility, and communications.

      Magnetic energy, the 8th dimension, is the primal field of the universe. It is the womb of the universe; the matrix upon which all energy and matter exists. It is the fabric of the universe. Electromagnetic energy, including light, consists of equal components of electric and magnetic energy. As all matter is energy, your physical body is made of electromagnetic energy, and only has the appearance of being solid material.

      Etheric energy, dimension 9, is traditionally referred to as prana in Eastern philosophy, and as chi in oriental medicine. When etheric energy is fully investigated by visionary, pioneer-scientists, it will open up a new branch of physics larger than that of electricity.

      Life on Earth functions within this 3 by 3 matrix of 9 intertwined dimensions. The 10th dimension is also of relevance as it indicates which one of the infinite number of universes that we exist in. In summary:

      The original 3 dimensions are the Consciousness of the Creator.
      Dimension 12 is the Father Creator principle.
      Dimension 11 is the Mother Creator principle.
      Dimension 10 contains the consciousness templates for the Infinite Universes.

      The next 3 dimensions are Energy.
      Dimension 9 is etheric, or life, energy.
      Dimension 8 is magnetic energy, the primal field of the universe.
      Dimension 7 is electric energy, the building block of physical matter.

      The next 3 dimensions are Space, which allows the separation of objects.
      Dimension 6 is linear separation.
      Dimension 5 is circular separation.
      Dimension 4 is spherical separation.

      The next 3 dimensions are Motion.
      Dimension 3 is thought (mental motion.)
      Dimension 2 is feeling (emotional motion.)
      Dimension 1 is time (physical motion.)

      The basic 9 dimensions function together in an intertwined harmony. They are all, however, creations of the consciousness of the original 3 dimensions. Energy, space, and motion are all facets of consciousness.

      As the electrical pioneer Michael Faraday said about life, “All this is but a dream.”

      We live in a universe composed of 100% original consciousness. As such, we are dreaming the dream of Creation, each one of us playing our individual part of experiencing the universe from our own unique viewpoint.