Astrosciences Update

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      For those of you who may be interested, I have a variety of topics
      on my astrosciences website. In particular I have an essay on the
      topic of psychoenergetics.

      http://www.astrosciences.info/Psychoenergetics.htm

      It is about the role of intention in psychokinesis and life.

      For those interested in online testing of ESP or Psychokinesis there is:

      http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/pktest1.htm

      I did a little better on the PK test than the ESP test. Using TRs, I believe,
      could improve scoring.

      For those interested in antigravity systems, I have updated my webpage on
      Bi-fields..

      http://www.astrosciences.info/bifield.htm

      I have included Dr. Hal Puthoff's review of Paul Hill's book on
      Unconventional Flying Objects.

      Bill

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research Network
      http://www.astrosciences.info/
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle