Confusion...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Dex, If you look at your first email below your last two sentences you tell
      me to read through the symbolism again...and the seeds they planted are
      sprouting. When I asked you what symbolism you want me to read as you didn't
      provide a link you said no link but read her story. Did you intend for me to
      go out and buy a book and read it so I would know what you are talking
      about???lol Then you tell me I wanted to know about the symbolism... Did I
      ask this in regards to something else and you are tying it to Betty as being
      similar??? You have lost me... Why can't you just tell me what symbolism she
      used in the book that you are refering to? I read her story a long time ago
      but no longer have the book. The whole thing always made perfect sense to me
      but then I'm very visual...

      Your 3rd answer...
      Geez J. sometimes I'm befuddled with how you hear me...oh well, I thought
      that was spitting it out.
      You wanted to know about the symbolism. The only way I can tell for you
      interpret the meanings for yourself is to try to read the book.
      If it's worth it to you...and apparently, I see that it isn't.
      Have a fun Halloween people.

      Dex

      J:Dex, I do have a life and have other things to do and read, so if you are
      trying to make a point, spit it out...

      Your 2nd answer...
      No link J., but If you read her contact story you'll find what I mean.

      D.

      J::Did you forget a link or something? What symbolism?

      Your 1st email on this...
      You might like this J.
      Cross talk

      The thing I found with B. Andresson's affair was that these ebe had 3
      fingers, possesses deep, continuous, love for Mankind and had access to
      Throne Worlds of Light. Betty believed them to be angels. So do I. Quite a
      distinguishing difference from the others.
      They demonstrated in another plane of being, they can become non-physical
      and appear like 'Whole Light Beings' of pure energy. Round balls of Light.
      Their showing it seemed was teaching Betty her 'Sources' from which she may
      have come from before her birth here and what to expect and hopefully share
      with others where it is expected that some of us are going after our Life's
      completion. The Door was highly symbolic for passage into God's realms. The
      great Animator of Life. The realms of 'Living Light'.
      Try to read through the symbolism again...now that you've acquired more
      knowledge through the passage of time. The seeds they've planted are
      growing.