Re: B. Andreasson

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      No link J., but If you read her contact story you'll find what I mean.

      D.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
        Dex, I do have a life and have other things to do and read, so if you are
        trying to make a point, spit it out...

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
          Geez J. sometimes I'm befuddled with how you hear me...oh well, I thought that was spitting it out.
          You wanted to know about the symbolism. The only way I can tell for you interpret the meanings for yourself is to try to read the book.
          If it's worth it to you...and apparently, I see that it isn't.
          Have a fun Halloween people.