Do you know?

  • vgambino1@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      Do you know this person?  harold bosch I have been receiving mail
      from him and they are all the same thing. There is an image which I
      can not open and text that describes it. It was only after I opened
      the first email from him I experienced any problems and the virus
      was reported.
      I have received 7 messages from him all exactly the same.
      vern
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Have you ever checked your computer for adaware??? Stuff other put on your
        computer to spy on what you do??? You might try this and see if it helps...