Crop Circle

  • dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 15, 2004
      I wanted to let the group know that Maurice Osborne from California
      has gone to England (in case you didn't know it already) to form a
      reply in a field to the message sent to earth 2 years ago. He rented
      a field from a farmer to lay it out in and hopes to get a message
      back. Maurice has figured out some of the crop circles
      scientifically and has produced a video which he has given away for
      the price of postage. After he explains what he has surmised it
      makes sense. You can reach him on me_osborne@.... I wrote to
      the Crop Circle Connector and alerted them to what Maurice was
      doing. He was sending it yesterday and was hoping for a reply
      today. I have been checking all morning to see if the web site has
      any new circles today but nothing yet. By the way, the message was
      reanalyzed and the last word was "Acknowledge" and they had left a
      space on the edge to do that but we didn't understand until 2 years
      later! So Maurice is acknowledging - let's hope we get an answer!
      Wouldn't that be wonderful. I think so but I am only one person.

      Leneesa
      Keep looking up!
      ********************
      You betcha! Maybe, what I was doing was acknowledging.
      And it sure seemed They were replying.
      It also seemed to me, Hickman (consciously or unconsciously) banning
      the Skywatch's discussion list was timed to break the conduit of
      proof that appeared to be on her way for us. Boy, the things we have
      to plow through. Geeez.
      Dex
    • Dexxxaa
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 10, 2005
        Hey J.
        I'll bet you it's ....A 'squid'! Those wonderful sea creatures. Rotate the picture and you it might help you to see what I see.

        Dex

        http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2005/silburyhill2/silburyhill2005a.html
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 10, 2005
          nope with a squid the water would be going in the opposite direction... This
          is bursting through something...

          I'll bet you it's ....A 'squid'! Those wonderful sea creatures. Rotate the
          picture and you it might help you to see what I see.

          Dex

          http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2005/silburyhill2/silburyhill2005a.html

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Dexxxaa
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 10, 2005
            Yep! Perhaps I should clarify for you J.
            An 'Alien Artist's rendition of an 'Squid'. What if I told you it's what they said it was. Would you believe me?

            Dex
          • Dexxxaa
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 10, 2005
              We're testing the waters J.
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 10, 2005
                No because it's backwards and I think they are a little smarter than that,
                plus there is no point to them doing a picture of a squid... I can see them
                saying this to you though as a joke because they do have a great sense of
                humour...lol

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 10, 2005
                  lol

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 10, 2005
                    I see J., it wouldn't make a difference with you. I gather you'll believe it your way anyway.
                    Well, they haven't said anything to me about it, so, as always left to 'all's a matter of opinion'.
                    However, if they (our alien brothers) ever do say something to me and I share it with you...I would hope you could consider it the way I would like the conveyed meaning of the message to mean. You know, maybe have some validity to it.
                    I think John E. Mack hit upon a similar problem with researchers and abductee's. Some Abductee's very clearly have told their side of the story and what they believed happened to them during their abduction, but the researchers tended not to believe what they had to say and would rather draw from their own reasoning of how they think about the experience and form their own conclusion's without really considering what the abductee believed happened to them. Dr. Mack thought that there was a good chance the abductee was more inclined to know what really happened to them since it did happen to them directly and may be a more accurate account of the truth of their contact experience rather than what the reachers might have believed about it.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 10, 2005
                      Hmmmm, I think that in regards to Dr. Mack you may be taking his thoughts
                      out of context. I can understand where the abductee would know more about
                      what is happening to them, especially when the researcher has not
                      experienced anything and only has psychology to draw on. This in fact is a
                      major problem as how can someone who has never experienced help a person
                      when they automatically believe what is happening as a delusion?

                      Dex:" However, if they (our alien brothers) ever do say something to me and
                      I share it with you...I would hope you could consider it the way I would
                      like the conveyed meaning of the message to mean. You know, maybe have some
                      validity to it."

                      So you make a joke and then say aliens told you and ask my if I believe you,
                      and I give you an honest answer based on my own logic and you tell me I have
                      invalidated your joke??? Yet you invalidate my observation about it being
                      possible picture of the galaxy or satellites, by saying it looks like a
                      squid to you and alluding that they told you as much. I would hope that if
                      aliens did draw a picture of a squid and you were told as much, that you as
                      a researcher would have asked why a squid and would therefore be able to
                      tell me they did it for this reason, so as to make sense of it. That is the
                      whole point isn't it, trying to figure out if they do indeed mean something?

                      I find it interesting that I took your joking in good humor and laughed with
                      you and yet you seem to have turned it around to make it appear that I did
                      what in actuallity you did to me...

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 30, 2009
                        http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12602#12602

                      • dexxxaa@earthlink.net