Here is the Story that I spoke of about an Abductee:

  • Alfie
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2004
      I have received an OK to cross-post this story from another forum by
      the gentleman
      who is the author of said story. it isn't complete yet as he has
      been posting it in
      *pieces*, therefore sometimes he is repeating himself to bring us up
      to par with his
      He would
      appreciate any feed-back and/or opinions.

      *********************

      Friends,
      This is the first part of Ufobuff's story which he gave permission to
      share with you all:

      8-25-04

      Hello XXXXX,

      I want to thank you and Alfie for responding so quick to my
      request, until I get my feet wet an learn how to use this site
      proper, I will
      email you, then share with the group members, unless you suggest
      otherwise. Once again my name is Ruben Sierra, and I use the name,
      (ufobuff),
      I am now 57 years of age, and I had a ufo childhood abduction! On
      the
      map of the San Fernando valley I saw a map grid with two arrows, if
      you look in the middle of these two arrows, you see a water works
      project called the "Hansen Dam Reservoir, right in front of the
      Hansen Dam in
      1952 there was a government housing tract, called the "Basilone
      Homes",
      in the year of 2004 there is now a "golf course" in any event, I also
      notice on the map there was an area called "ufo base" this is very
      interesting as if one were to investigate, they would find that the
      Hansen
      Dam, was built by the Army Corps of Engineers, (Emphasis Added) and
      the housing project was also government housing (Emphasis Added),
      moreover, I believe the dam and the housing were part of a (black
      operation)
      ie, a government study with no paper trail, (Emphasis Added).
      Before I forget let say that in the mid 1960's in the Tujunga
      mountain range area it was known by the local populace, that this
      area was
      a landing base area for ufo's.
      At the onset of my instant case as it pertains to ufo's, I believe
      this
      maped area has been since 1950's until the present time a government
      study! and interactions with the local people, by abduction, and with
      military personnel.
      Before a day time sighting in 1952 when I was at the age of 6
      years old, my mother was helping a friend of hers move from our
      apartment
      to another town, since I was helping my mothers friend pack boxes,
      the
      lady friend let me keep a penlight that I found in the apartment. I
      then took this penlight a heavy duty penlight that her husband used
      for
      work, to her upper story bedroom and I pointed the penlight out the
      window, towards the "Hansen Dam", I began to notice that if I were to
      blink
      once, I would get a return blink from the Dam a[QUOTE]rea! This went
      on blink
      for blink, until my mother saw me an told me to stop the blinking as
      might make the airplane crash, needless to say it was not a plane,
      but my first encounter with a "ufo"
      even at the tender age of 6 years old, I wondered how an airplane
      could
      be on the rim of the dam itself!
      The next day around mid day while playing with my two brothers,
      and two cousings who also resided at the government housing project,
      brought it to their attention, that there was a silver disk/craft
      ie.,
      ufo, hovering over a small hill on Foothill and Glenoaks Blvds. As we
      watch this ufo oscillate in a falling leaf motion, it started to
      follow a
      service drive midway in the housing project towards the childrens
      playground area that was at the foot of the Hansen Dam itself.
      This ufo/craft then flew very low to the ground an it the flew
      over the swings, and came to rest at the Base of the dam. As my case
      was
      investigated by the late Dr. J. Allen Hynek, of (cufos) it came out
      thata my brothers, cousins and other children from the housing
      project
      waved at the ufo as it was so low to the ground, I remember my
      cousins and
      my brothers waving at some alien beings that were in front of for the
      lack of a better word, a big picture window. The alien beings waved
      back
      at us, an the thing what I remember most is that the alien beings
      arms
      were longer than normal, that is to say pass their knees! As the ufo
      landed in a 45% degree angle at the base of the dam, it actually was
      in
      this angle, and one could see the entire craft, what I remember is a
      smell like battery acid, coming from the craft/ufo, "OBSERVANT" as
      there
      is alien contact from this point forward, and because of space
      constraints, I give you permission to either share this part of my
      case with the
      membership, which would be helpful to me as I won't have to rewrite
      the
      case history, or you can ask the other members what they suggest, or
      let me know if you want the story to go to you as an email, speaking
      for
      myself I would like to share this report with others, as I believe it
      is an interesting case! Please inform me so I can share the rest of
      this case, (ufobuff) Thank You.

      8-27-04
      HELLO MEMBERS FROM (UFOBUFF)

      Until I get my feet wet please bear with me, in my introduction
      letter to the
      membership I stated that I am 57 years of age, served in the United
      States Marine
      Corps, 1964/1967 Vietnam conflict. Born In Handford California,
      reside in Palmdale
      California, in 1952 in the San Fernando Valley area, I had a ufo
      childhood
      abduction, and I have often thought for what reason, was I abducted
      as a child, as
      opposed to an adult ufo abduction. I have come to understand that
      ufo investigators
      have found out, that there seems to be a generation after generation
      , a family tree
      of ufo abductions. My case was investigated by the late Dr. J. Allen
      Hynek, founder of
      (cufos) center for ufo studies, an then transffered to (mufon) mutual
      ufo network. In
      my instant case investigators have learn that while I used to live in
      the San Fernando
      Valley, near the Tujunga mountain range, in 1952 when I was (6)
      years of age, my
      mother was helping a lady friend of hers move from the Basilone
      government housing
      tract, located near the Hansen Dam water works reservoir, which was
      built by the
      Army Corps of Engineers, I will now state I think there was a reason
      for these (2)
      governmental projects being built so close together, and I will
      also, state in
      conjuction with these two projects there was also a public school
      that plays into the
      picture for what I believe was a control study involving ufos.
      I think that there are parts of the Tujunga mountain range that fall
      under Federal
      Lands (Emphasis Added !), In any event, in 1952 when my mother was
      helping her
      friend move from the Basilone governmental housing tract, to another
      location in the
      San Fernando Valley, I found in one of the boxes that was being
      packed, a industrial
      type penlight, my mothers friend asked me if I would like to have it,
      an of course I
      said yes, as she lived on the (3rd. floor) apartment I pointed this
      penlight outside the
      window in the direction of the Hansen Dam Reservoir, to a light I saw
      on the very rim
      of the dam itself!
      At this time my mother passed by an told me to stop blinking the
      light out the
      window, as I might make that airplane crash! needless to say it was
      not an airplane
      but rather a ufo/craft that was resting on the rim of the dam. This
      ufo/craft would
      blink back a light one for every blink of my penlight, this was the
      start of my lifelong
      interaction with ufos, for the last 50 years. The next day around
      the noon hour, as
      my cousins, also, resided in the same government housing project, we
      got together
      to pass the time away, I then noticed on a small hill located near
      Foothill Blvd and
      Glenoaks Blvd at the base of the Tujunga hills large silver round
      ufo/craft, which
      would oscillate, in a falling leaf patern.
      This ufo/craft then flew over a service drive in the housing project
      that lead to a
      childrens playground, at the base of Hansen Dam. In the process of
      going towards
      the dam area, this ufo/craft which made a humming noise, sort of like
      a tuning fork.
      This craft traveled at almost a crawl, very slow, in fact it came out
      in the investigation,
      that my brothers and cousins even waved at the craft, as we could see
      from the waist
      upwards to the head area, alien beings standing and waving back at
      us! I also,
      remember that their arms seem to be extra long to the point of there
      hands could
      touch pass their knees.
      This craft then flew over the swings sets, and came to rest at a 45 %
      degree angle at
      the base of the Hansen Dam itself! The other children which included
      my brothers
      and cousins, and other play mates, stood infront of this landed craft
      an just stared in
      wonderment. It came out in the investigation that the other children
      decided to
      return to the housing project and that I was left by myself! Before
      I go into greater
      detail concerning this case history, I would like to state once more
      that I believe, that
      there seems to be some kind of sinister governmental involvement with
      these ufo/
      craft, in which I will go into further detail in my next writing to
      the membership, in
      closing I would like to make mention for those members who reside in
      the San
      Fernando VAlley, California, that where the public school was
      located at the base of
      the dam, nearest Foothill and Glenoaks Blvd. there is now a golf
      course, I will also
      like to make mention, it seems odd that there was a public school
      built for this one
      housing tract that I believe seems very strange. (Ufobuff)

      8-28-04
      Hello members,

      Today is saturday, my name is (UFOBUFF) once again I would like to
      give a special
      thanks to (XXXXX), for giving my case story body with by the use of
      (map locations)
      as I am new a new member, please direct this case summary to it's
      proper location.
      To refresh your memory, I was with a group of playmates and my two
      (2) brothers,
      and (2) cousins, as we followed a ufo/craft as it flew very low to
      the ground and
      landed in a 45% angle to the base of the Hansen Dam, see map by
      (XXXX) which
      shows landing location, * Please note* the Hansen Dam Golf Course,
      which in 1952
      was the "Basilone government housing" and "Public School".
      As we the children approached the landed ufo/craft which came to rest
      at the foot of
      the Hansen Dam area, at first there was the excitment of seeing a
      ufo which at that
      time in 1952, the coined word was, flying saucer. In any event, all
      the children for
      some reason decided to return to the housing project, and you
      guessed right, I
      decided to stay! The Hansen Dam reservoir, was built by the Army
      Corps of
      Engineers, an like most dams, it was surrounded with large bolders,
      and medium
      large rocks, down too the base of the dam it was almost like walking
      on gravel, and I
      remember the crunch, crunch, under my feet as I approach the UFO,
      the first thing I
      noticed was the smell of something like battery acid (Emphasis
      Added), as the UFO
      was in a 45% degree angle, I was able to place my knee on lowest
      part of the UFO,
      and I crawled the circumference of the UFO/craft, I don't remember
      any heat coming
      from the craft,
      But what I do remember is that as I crawled around this craft when I
      got to the lowest
      point of the craft, I saw an opening, as I looked inside this
      opening, from a
      distance I saw the most beautiful lights blinking, one light in
      particular was a golden
      color, an I felt drawn to the lights, which was over powering! I
      must report
      something that doesn't make since, but as I crawled towards the
      lights, my knees
      touch a grading, like the ones you see on the news in the winter
      time in New York,
      with hot steam coming out of the grading. In any event, I fell
      downward, and I
      remember being taken to a room with lights that some how seem to be
      alive!? It
      was almost like the craft was breathing, as the lights were
      blinking.
      The next thing I remember was that I was walking back on the service
      drive, going in
      the direction of the housing project. My playmates who abandon me at
      the craft site,
      were now deep into a game of hide & seek. As I made my way to the
      apartment, I
      felt dazed, as I entered our apartment my mother was combing my
      sister hair, and to
      this day I can remember the color of her red dress, but I couldn't
      remember who my
      sister was !! (EMPHASIS ADDED!), I asked my mother who was the
      girll, that my
      mother was combing her hair, my mother became agitated with me and
      said don't
      you know your sister?? I remember asking my mother if my sister was
      (chinese too!?)
      as in (ELONGATED EYES)!!!! needless, to say I was disorientated!,
      but I feel that when I
      asked my mother if my sister was chinese, it was the only way a six
      (6) year old child,
      could try to describe something out of the ordinary, as in (Alien
      wrap around eyes)
      (EMPHASIS ADDED!) At this point my mother was fit to be tied, an
      yelled at me go to
      room, WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY NEXT I FORMALLY ASK THE MEMBERSHIP TO
      BE
      UNDERSTANDING, AS I KNOW I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON. As
      my
      mother told me to go to my room, I did just that, once inside my room
      I closed the
      door, and sat in my favored red sofa chair, the same color as my
      sister dress! as if I
      needed that, as I was seated in the center of the room in my sofa
      chair, like the
      (LAZY BOY) sofas of todays, I felt myself floating in the room, let
      me say it again, I
      was levitating in my room, I can still remember, touching the
      curtain rods, and I
      used my hands to walk accross the ceiling, I remember touching the
      light switch,
      going back to the center of the room, where the over head light was
      located, and
      then floating downward, back to my red sofa!! I guess I have been
      blessed for some
      reason, as in some cases, the alien beings can walk through wall,
      doors, etc. But I
      was spared the visual of looking at the beings in my room. This was
      to happen in
      short order, but I will save that for tomorrow writing, if the
      membership permits me.
      (UFOBUFF) :)

      8-30-04

      HELLO MEMBERS,

      This is (UFOBUFF) and today is Monday the 30 of August, 2004, and I
      would like to
      thank those who have been so kind as to encourage me to continue with
      this instant
      case history of childhood ufo abductions vs. adults, first I feel I
      should point out to
      the readers, that as this case took place in 1952/53, there was
      another ufo
      abduction case that was taking place at around the same time and in
      the almost exact
      location (EMPHASIS ADDED!). Ann Druffel, who is an ufo
      investigator and writer of
      ufo case historys, wrote a book concerning (2) women who lived in a
      canyon very
      near to my childhood abduction, for those who are not familiar with
      her writings, the
      book is called, (THE TUJUNGA CANYON COTACTS) if you look at the map
      that (XXXX)
      was so kind to make available to this case, please look at the Hansen
      Dam Golf
      Course, and the little Tujunga mountain range, where Ann Druffel
      wrote of (2)
      women who lived in a cabin in Tujunga, who had a number of ufo
      encounters of the
      third kind.
      In regards to my case, to refresh your memory after the children
      left the ufo/craft
      which landed at the foot of the Hansen Dam, and I entered this
      ufo/craft as any red
      blooded child would do, AHEM! let me correct myself, my playmates
      and brothers,
      and cousins, abandon me at the landing site, and why I went inside
      the craft, "who
      Knows why" but I think I should touch on the, childhood vs. adult
      abductions at this
      time. Ufo investigators have brought it to our attention, that
      there seems to be a
      family tree of ufo childhood abductions, I have read that, there
      have been studies,
      concerning ufo abductees who seem to have somewhat of the same
      abilities of the
      alien abductors, by this I mean the abilty to converse, via mind to
      mind. Moreover,
      there has been studies, that indicate that concerning this ability
      which seems to pass
      down from generation, and in general this ability, also, seems to be
      pass down, from
      female to males, in my instant case, please notice the strong blood
      line relationship,
      as I stated, the ufo was witness, by my (2) brothers and (2) cousins,
      in our family our
      grandmother had the ability to know when my parents were come to her
      house,
      without any communication, from my parents who were about 200 miles
      away in
      southern California, and my grandmothers was in northern California,
      the ability was
      so strong that she would get up and cook enough food for an
      additional 5 family
      members.
      This being said, may I take you back to my families apartment, where
      the levitation
      took place in my bedroom, after leaving the ufo/craft site, being
      that my mother was
      already upset with me for not knowing who my own sister was, she was
      in no mood
      to hear what I had to say next about levitating in my bedroom, as I
      told my mother
      what happen she yelled out me get out you have to have a plane ticket
      to fly!!! sadly I
      found myself being sent outside once again to face another round of
      ufo activity. As
      my playmates, left the landing site, near the playground which was
      located at the
      base of the dam, and regrouped to play a game of hide and seek, back
      at the housing
      tract, as I was the last one to enter the game it was me who had to
      count backwards
      from a hundred and then find my playmates, I was sent to a telephone
      pole, to start
      my count, and I was showed an old tire, where I was to use as a
      staging area once I
      found the children.
      What was to happen next I need to remind the readers that there was a
      span of
      maybe about an hour and a half, at the most from the time the
      ufo/craft landed and
      what was to transpire next! As I started to count backwards from 100
      and then
      search for the children, as I got to around 75 I fell into a deep
      stupor, and when I
      awoke I found myself on top of the apartments (3rd story roof) an
      while there I was
      somehow able to hear the children where ever they were located and
      hiding in this
      game of hide and seek. I would then somehow find myself standing
      infront of the
      children, and I would proceed to take them back to the old car tire
      staging area, after
      droping off the first group of children to seek the others, when
      without any warning I
      found myself once again on top of the (3rd story roof) as bizzare as
      this may sound,
      this repeated itself over and over, to the point that the other
      playmates began to
      demonstrate fear in their voice, and wanted to know how this was
      happening!
      By this time darkness fell over the governmental housing tract, and
      the game broke
      up, it must of been late summer or early fall, as all the children
      seem to be outside
      enjoying the night air, my parents left our apartment and went to
      the nearest mon
      and pop store to buy food for breakfast, my cousins and brothers
      were watching one
      of the adult throw a base ball high in the air and then catch the
      ball with his baseball
      glove, there had to be a full moon out as I could see the ball
      clearly in the night air,
      after about the third toss into the air I asked the man how high can
      you throw the
      ball, to the moon kid, to the moon, I kept my eye on the base ball
      to see how high he
      could really throw the ball, when all of a sudden as the ball seem to
      be coming back
      down in slow motion, I notice a bright light about the size of a
      basket ball, I noticed
      this round light seem to circle the complete housing tract (2) times,
      when all of a
      sudden this round light showed it's true size as it stoped straight
      in the air, and once
      again, we were to witness a ufo/craft, only this time it was so large
      that it over lapped
      both apartment roof tops, by this I mean in the "Basilone Housing
      Tract" there was a
      roll of apartments then grass in the middle, then it would start
      another roll of
      apartments, this ufo craft was so big that I noticed that it was
      touching (2) roof tops
      at the same time, remember what I said about the beautiful lights
      when the ufo/craft
      made it's daytime appearance near the children playground, well the
      lights were on
      the outside of the craft, if you have ever seen an emergency vehicle,
      like a fire
      department truck at night and it's emergency overhead lights, turn
      around and
      around it was the same with the craft only the light were a beautiful
      golden color, and
      magenta, green and yellow, these color lights would rotate on the
      craft, the men
      adults took over the situation, as I remember the women screaming is
      it a airplane,
      No answered the men folk, is it an helicopter, no answered the men,
      once again, get
      the children inside, get the children inside.
      As my parents were shoping at the store my brothers and myself went
      with my
      cousins to their apartment, once inside the apartment my older
      brother was
      cowarding near the stove and crying, my (2) male cousins just stood
      in the kitchen in
      awe! and you guess it once again, I go to see the craft, I can
      remember my aunt had
      some kitchen curtains the kind you can see through, I could still see
      the ufo/craft
      lights through the curtains, so I walked over to the kitchen window
      and pulled back
      the curtains, and looked upwards to the bottom of the craft, when all
      of a sudden it
      tilted downward as to almost look down inside the kitchen area, it
      then righted itself
      and flew upwards, it was gone in a second!
      I must leave the reader now for what was to transpire next, was
      overtaxing to this
      youngster of only (six) years old.

      8-31-04

      HELLO MEMBERS.

      Todays date is August 31, 2004 my name is (ufobuff), On 8-30-04 I
      tried to explain
      how after the levitation, in my bedroom, and being told by mother go
      outside, and
      after I regrouped with the children who were in a game of hide and
      seek, I wanted to
      bring it to the attention of the readers, something I have a vague
      memory, but have a
      sister who has a better recollection of what transpired, as I made
      mention, when it
      was my turn to seek and I had the phenomenon of appearing on the
      apartment roof
      top, then appearing in front of the children, and this would repeat
      itself over and
      over until the children became afraid. It was brought to my
      attention by my oldest
      sister that I was left on top of the apartment 3rd story roof, and
      not returned to the
      bottom of the appartments, and that there was no way to get me down,
      as the 3rd
      story stairwell door to the roof area, which had no knob but would by
      key only, and
      there was no maintence crew available from the housing tract, that
      the adults called
      the fire department, and they brought me down by hook and ladder!
      For what it's
      worth I felt I should make mention of this.
      After my parents return from shopping at the mom and pop store for
      breakfast food,
      an my aunt and uncle tried to tell them what had transpired when the
      ufo overlapped
      the roof tops, my parents just could not comprehend what do took
      place an they
      gathered up my brothers and sister and took us home to our own
      apartment. After
      we were put to bed in the safety of our apartment , the unthinkable
      happen, it must
      of been about 3:00 AM in the morning when I felt a presence in our
      bedroom, now
      this is very important, as we were not a well off financially
      speaking I shared a bed
      with my youngest brother and my older brother had his own bed.
      When I felt this presence the fear factor was more than I could bear,
      I tried to call out
      for help, but I was totally paralyzed, I could only open and close
      my eyes, then it
      happened I begain to levitate in the prone position, that is with my
      face looking
      upward, am I going crazy I thought, can a (6) year old go crazy!? Oh
      no I reconize the
      hallway, I'm going to hit the door leading outside the apartment, My
      God in heaven
      I'm at the playground, where the ufo first landed in the 45% degree
      angle to the
      Hansen Dam, either I never thought of it or I have no memory of it
      but I don't
      remember being cold in the outside air? what I do remember is this,
      if you ever been
      in a emergency room, and you are being checked out by the medical
      team of doctors,
      and they want to give you some privacy, theres a curtain curtain they
      can pull in a
      horse shoe circle, I remember this, and then waking up in my
      bedroom.
      What I'm about to tell you next again I ask for your understanding,
      this happen about
      three (3) times night after night, the last two (2) times before I
      told my mother what
      was happening to me, I remember being put on a curved chair and
      being strapped
      down, in front of a large picture window, for a lack of a better
      word, and then I
      could hear something like air breaks, or hydraulic lifts, and the
      chair would move in a
      different position. I could see blackness outside of the picture
      window, then fast,
      fast, moving stars, then coming to a complete stop, and the sequence
      would repeat
      itself over and over, until I was returned to my bed.
      Now back to mom keep in mind that she told me to get out! when I told
      her about
      levitating in my bedroom, well when I told her I was flying at night
      she said Ok, if you
      fly tonight you're going to take your brother? what? I thought to
      myself, well my
      mother got a clean white bed sheet and tore it into strips, then she
      tied my arm to
      my brothers arm and my leg to my brothers leg, my free arm she tied
      to the bed post,
      and my free leg to the other side bed post, it must of been about
      5:30 AM in the
      morning I remember smelling hot coffee and the smell of bacon, as my
      mother was
      making breakfast for my father, then I saw the hallway light as my
      mother open the
      door to check in on my brother and myslef.
      The next thing I heard is my mother yelling this is not funny!!! Why
      are you two
      doing this to me!? by this time I was wide awake, thats when I
      found myself tied
      underneath the bed! one leg tied to one bed post, one arm tied to
      the other bedpost,
      after my mother untied me, I remember giggeling with my brother as I
      asked him did
      you do that, an he asking me the same.
      At this time I feel I should tell the membership I had the
      opportunity to ask "Travis
      Walton" in September of 2003, about the air break type noise, and
      the chair that
      would move in front of the big window, durning his time in a
      ufo?craft/ for those of
      you who haven't heard of Travis Walton, he is the lumberjack who the
      movie "Fire In
      the sky" was based after he was abducted, when he an four (4) other
      lumber jacks ,
      encountered a ufo in the forest! I feel I should tell the
      membership, I met Mr. Walton
      in a meeting of abductees and non abductees in Los Angeles in a
      meeting of the
      minds, concerning ufos. Mr. Walton was kind enough to give me a
      moment of his
      time, and I feel I should tell the membership that Mr. Walton said
      he is sorry he was
      ever abducted by a ufo, as it has been very hard on himself and his
      family. (ufobuff)
      PS. so there is no confusion my sister brought it to my attention I
      was left on top of
      the roof top of the apartment after the children became afraid,
      durning the game of
      hide and seek, and the fire department was called to get me down.
    • John Smith
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 31, 2004
        The area where this incident occurred is Ossie's old stomping ground. He
        told me that he is conking out early tonight but that he'll make some
        comments on this item tomorrow.

        Cheers,

        Smitty

      • Karin Hoppe Holloway
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2004
          Interesting, Alfie. I'd like to know more---especially why he thinks the
          government was involved. I lived close to a Nike base as I grew up. I've
          wondered if this had anything to do with my own abductions.
          Karin
        • Alfie
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 1, 2004
            --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Karin Hoppe Holloway"
            <karin.h.h@b...>
            wrote:
            > Interesting, Alfie. I'd like to know more---especially why he
            thinks the
            > government was involved. I lived close to a Nike base as I grew up.
            I've
            > wondered if this had anything to do with my own abductions.
            > Karin

            Hi Karin,

            Yes, I will post more of this story as it comes in. Oddly, right
            after I posted the story
            here yesterday, that particular forum went down and has not come back
            up yet! I
            know...I'm sipping paranoid soup again! :^)

            Anyway, this is interesting that you lived close to a miliatry base
            and have had
            abductions. Whenever anyone talks about abductions (or at least
            having had strange
            things occur to them over the years) I always ask them if they had
            any connections
            with the military. And MANY of them have had either a military
            family, or have lived
            close to a base. Some of the more involved cases that I've been
            exposed to have
            definitely been associated with the military, either as members of
            the Organization, or
            as having lived in near proximation to an installation. There are SO
            many with this
            added *coincidence* that one begins to think they are not
            coincidences at all. Of
            course, I don't believe in coincidences, as such, but certainly see
            the synchronicity
            factor.

            Of course I think we can see the implications here. Experimental
            techniques such as
            mind control would best be studied in a population that could be
            easily monitored.
            Nowadays, this monitoring doesn't necessarily have to be according to
            a nearby
            locale, however, as we have technology (such as *black boxes* or TV
            digital
            cableboxes that sends information back to the various entities who
            are interested in
            polling the audience in regards to *favorite TV programs* etc., and
            whatever ELSE
            they want to know?! The Tivo Technology can even pre-program certain TV shows
            based on your previous choices of recordings! It THINKS!! And we have the internet
            that is monitored by
            those *special*
            tools; and we have *cash register* information that tells THOSE
            monitors which
            products we buy, and how best we will be influenced to buy the
            products they are
            selling. In advertising, the PUSH/PULL technique is a 101 Course!

            So, here we are, all guinea pigs to a greater or lesser degree,
            whether it be for science
            or Big Business..or for our ET buddies! The subject of Free Will is
            discussed a lot, but
            one has to wonder if we are really freely using our will, or freely
            using THEIR will? We,
            here in this forum, are a demographic of the Alien/Military Agenda.
            Each of us has
            our own ideas about the ET/Paranormal phenomena...and have gone
            beyond thinking
            it is either Para-normal OR phenomenal! This has become mainstream
            to us! But
            knowing that is integrated into MUCH that we see and do, none of us
            KNOW what IT
            really is! We have solid ideas and many speculations, but no
            conclusions that
            everybody agrees on.

            As Jahnet said...Divide and Conquer. I think we need to make a list
            of *what we know
            for sure* and go from there. Is there anything that we know for
            sure? Like....am I a
            REAL entity in this REAL world? I know that I am Conscious, and
            maybe on more
            levels than I am aware of at one time. Other than that, I'm not sure
            that anything else
            is real. I remember the opening words in the movie, "Willow", which
            were, "Forget
            everything you know..."!

            Uh...this is a rambling post....leading to God knows where?? LOL I
            started at Point
            "A" and got to Point "B" which certainly didn't add up to "C"!
            YIKES! I guess the idea
            that the military may have been involved with Abductions (or at least
            have possibly
            *similated* Alien abductions) for the purpose of testing mind control
            led to the
            treatise on how we are being controlled from almost every avenue
            there is in today's
            High Tech world. I think we have not learned the lessons that the
            Atlanteans gave
            us....Technology is the Deceiver that brings Mankind to His knees.

            Well, maybe we ARE the Atlanteans and earth is Atlantis? I've heard
            that too, and can
            see the similarities. Maybe Plato was prophesising rather than
            relaying a past or
            mythological scenario?? So, if we are the Atlanteans, then where is
            Lemuria?? I think
            I'll hitch a ride there!! At least in Lemuria we can fly without any additonal apparatus!!
            LOL

            Alfie
          • Os Wilkes
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 1, 2004
              >Interesting, Alfie. I'd like to know more---especially why he thinks the
              >government was involved. I lived close to a Nike base as I grew up. I've
              >wondered if this had anything to do with my own abductions.
              >Karin

              Dear Karin and Alfie,

              I was myself taken to a Nike base. Ronald Reagan while governor of CA
              allowed some of these obsolete facilities to be converted for "other
              uses". I am sure you could google and find a number of other folk who
              visited such facilities whether they accepted the invitation or not.

              The question of MILABs and Alien abductions becomes clouded when you
              factor in that any alien memories could be screen memories for human
              generated programs. This has the effect of discrediting the witness, and
              has been broadly used among mind control survivors. Also, they have been
              given screen memories of some very unlikely characters perpetrating their
              abductions, such as Bob Hope and Henry Kissenger and Siegfried and Roy.
              Nobody would believe that any more than they would believe aliens took
              them and performed brainwashing and vivisections on them.

              Nobody listens to MC survivors because of their outlandish tales. But
              alien tales are being pushed to the fore in the media, and also by spooks
              whose job it is to create abductees where none existed prior. People
              such as myself who correlate the two are harassed, threatened, drugged,
              destabilized and driven underground.

              This tells me it is very convenient for the government to push the alien
              theory but very inconvenient to have anyone draw attention to the OTHER
              theory-

              That they are doing it.

              Warmly,

              Os
            • John Smith
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 1, 2004
                Here is a link that touches on the foundation of the Nike Missile base
                story.

                http://www.maebrussell.com/Transcriptions/365.html

                Dr Earl Brian was the one time owner of United Press International and a
                close ally of Ronald Reagan (the REAL teflon president). He served on
                Reagan's staff when he was governor and when he was president. Brian
                ultimately spent time in prison for his misdeeds related to the mishandling
                of the PROMIS software that figured prominently in Danny Casolaro's Octopus.

                Brian's plan for the Nike missile bases was couched in a lot of euphemisms,
                but the gist of it was that they wanted to use the bases to study young
                black males who had been imprisoned on drug charges. The proposal had an
                eerily Mengelean overtone to it, and sounded very similar to the "alcoholism
                and violence in primates" studies that Frank Ervin is doing on St Kitts.

                Smitty

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 1, 2004
                  --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, John Smith <pushsmitty@y...> wrote:

                  > Here is a link that touches on the foundation of the Nike Missile base
                  > story.
                  >
                  > http://www.maebrussell.com/Transcriptions/365.html
                  >
                  > Dr Earl Brian was the one time owner of United Press International and a
                  > close ally of Ronald Reagan (the REAL teflon president). He served on
                  > Reagan's staff when he was governor and when he was president. Brian
                  > ultimately spent time in prison for his misdeeds related to the mishandling
                  > of the PROMIS software that figured prominently in Danny Casolaro's Octopus.
                  >
                  > Brian's plan for the Nike missile bases was couched in a lot of euphemisms,
                  > but the gist of it was that they wanted to use the bases to study young
                  > black males who had been imprisoned on drug charges. The proposal had an
                  > eerily Mengelean overtone to it, and sounded very similar to the "alcoholism
                  > and violence in primates" studies that Frank Ervin is doing on St Kitts.
                  >
                  > Smitty
                  >

                  > On 9/1/04 10:59 AM, "Os Wilkes" <oswilkes@n...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > I was myself taken to a Nike base. Ronald Reagan while governor of CA
                  > > allowed some of these obsolete facilities to be converted for "other
                  > > uses". I am sure you could google and find a number of other folk who
                  > > visited such facilities whether they accepted the invitation or not.

                  Well...all I can say is OMG!!!

                  I hope everyone reads the link Smitty provided! I quickly linked to the *home* page
                  to see if Mae was still living...and unfortunately she isn't! :^(

                  We had a man who worked for us whose son was in Guyana/Jonestown, and
                  *escaped* just a few days prior to the mass suicide. Well, it wasn't an *official
                  escape*...it was because he broke his leg and had to go into a real medical facility to
                  have medical care! BOY...did he ever feel fortunate about his accident. This fellow is
                  still living (the son of our employee) but I am not sure where exactly. I won't mention
                  his name, as I'm sure he'd prefer to stay alive!!

                  Alfie
                • DRxDON
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 1, 2004
                    Hello Alfie and Karin, a BIG "Hello"! :-) I grew up a quarter mile from a
                    strategic Naval Air base and three miles north of that was a nike base. I
                    still live in the area, four miles north of the base, about a mile from the
                    old nike base. It has since been cleaned up from toxic waste(so they say)
                    and is a small chip and put golf course.

                    I mentioned earlier about the helicopter surveilance that I am *quite sure*
                    I am under, and of that which I am always suspicious. I mentioned that
                    I got really pissed at this earlier in the summer when the surveilance was
                    intense and obvious, and "zapped" a Blackhawk with my hand held laser. After
                    that incident things quieted down, though I think they just switched to using
                    C-130's, since they can make the same type of slow low pass that helicopters
                    can. LOL I had a few C-130 passes for the next several weeks after that. ;-)

                    Another "coincidence" or concurrence is that I notice that the helicopter
                    overpasses seemed to increase when I was in an agitated or depressed state of
                    mind. Earlier this summer, I had written a letter to a girlfriend of mine
                    who is more or less a "prisoner" of a Philly Mob boss. She was engaged to
                    him but threw him out last spring after she got tired of his "psycho anger"
                    problem and lying. He manged to weasel his way back into her life by chasing
                    out her inlaws who were living with her and stealing from her behind her back.
                    I used to be able to see her as a friend while she was going out with him
                    because he knew that she had mostly male friends. But now he called me
                    personally and threatened me if I ever came over or tried to call. He's
                    hated my guts since he first met me because I mouthed off to the "Big Boss
                    Man".

                    Anyway, I wanted to at least get some kind of message to my friend since
                    I didn't even get a chance to say bye. I wrote a letter and made some
                    art pictures of her and mailed them to my brother in California to send
                    to her. I gave a bogus return address that she would recognize as mine so
                    she wouldn't open it in front of Mr. Big Shot. As you can understand, I
                    was in a strong and complex mood as I wrote the letter, made the pictures,
                    and then sent the mail off to my brother in California. During this time,
                    the helicopter passes increased signifigantly, especially during the week
                    when I sent off the letter and hoped that she would receive it. The day
                    she received the mail I was sleeping late and didn't answer the phone. She
                    left a message saying that she got the mail and thanked me but din't know
                    how to stay in touch and didn't want to risk anything(she called from a
                    py phone). Needless to say, I was VERY depressed that I missed a chance,
                    maybe my ONLY chance, to speak to her, even though I was happy that she
                    got the mail.

                    That night was the "peak" of helicopter *harrassment*! They made several
                    low passes of 300 feet or less, and on the last pass I "blasted" the
                    copter with my laser. How the hell do they know when to do this? It
                    was almost as if they were DELIBERATELY *provoking* me! Another
                    "coincidence" I noticed during this time period of a week or so was
                    violent weather in our area. Areas in New Jersey just south of me
                    suffered devastating flooding and even closer there were small areas
                    of intense weather and floods. The day after the "last pass", a small
                    town about 50 miles west of here was flattened by an F3 tornado. The
                    same cell was approching my county and township with another rotating
                    wind detected by doppler radar and a tornado warning was sounded. I was
                    actually consciously trying to get a tornado to hit that air base! LOL
                    Alas, no tornado actually formed, just a very viloent thunderstorm
                    with intense rains and high winds.

                    Don

                    Alfie wrote:

> [...]
                    > have possibly
                    > *similated* Alien abductions) for the purpose of testing mind control
                    > led to the
                    > treatise on how we are being controlled from almost every avenue
                    > there is in today's
                    > High Tech world. I think we have not learned the lessons that the
                    > Atlanteans gave
                    > us....Technology is the Deceiver that brings Mankind to His knees.
                    >
                    > Well, maybe we ARE the Atlanteans and earth is Atlantis? I've heard
                    > that too, and can
                    > see the similarities. Maybe Plato was prophesising rather than
                    > relaying a past or
                    > mythological scenario?? So, if we are the Atlanteans, then where is
                    > Lemuria?? I think
                    > I'll hitch a ride there!! At least in Lemuria we can fly without any additonal apparatus!!

                    What If --------------------------?
                    DRxDON
                  • John Smith
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 1, 2004
                      Don,

                      When I lived in the burbs, I used to get that helicopter harassment every
                      summer, too. I really thought that something big was happening, and I knew
                      that the guy down the street worked for a military black op and thought
                      maybe that tied in. Then one of my employees at work broke it wide open for
                      me. He was in the Air National Guard. It was summer and the helicopters
                      were full of guardsmen doing their two week tour of active duty. They'd fly
                      low over the residential neighborhoods looking at the babes in their
                      bikinis......and sure enough, when they circled "my" house, the blonde next
                      door was out back, giving them something to look at.

                      If you live 4 miles from a Naval Air Station I might be a bit reluctant to
                      report harassment, but if you REALLY think they are out of line, make a
                      video and send a copy with a written report to the base commander. Those
                      calls and complaints are all logged and reported to the pentagon, and if
                      they are doing anything illegal, one of the ops officers will see the video
                      and jump right into the middle of someone's shit over it. Conversely, if it
                      is not their bird, they'll be quick to point that out....for that reason it
                      is good to make a phone call while the incident is happening. If you get
                      the right people on the phone, they'll put you right through to the tower
                      and they'll tell you if it's theirs and if he's within legal parameters.

                      FWIW, my employee had been around a lot of helicopter activity, and he told
                      me that a lot of the FBI guys liked to paint small white Playboy bunnies on
                      their "black helicopters".

                      Cheers,

                      Smitty

                      On 9/1/04 6:03 PM, "DRxDON" <drxdon@...> wrote:

                      > I mentioned earlier about the helicopter surveilance that I am *quite sure*
                      > I am under, and of that which I am always suspicious. I mentioned that
                      > I got really pissed at this earlier in the summer when the surveilance was
                      > intense and obvious, and "zapped" a Blackhawk with my hand held laser. After
                      > that incident things quieted down, though I think they just switched to using
                      > C-130's, since they can make the same type of slow low pass that helicopters
                      > can. LOL I had a few C-130 passes for the next several weeks after that.
                      > ;-)
                    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 5, 2004
                        Also, they have been
                        > given screen memories of some very unlikely characters perpetrating their
                        > abductions, such as Bob Hope and Henry Kissenger and Siegfried and Roy.

                        Hi Os,
                        Strangely, my own memories are tainted with figures I'm familiar with---but
                        I think these are perhaps ways our own brains may try to make sense of an
                        incredible happening. One looked lile my Dad! Another looked like the Indian
                        Princess on some program--and another I thought of as Superman's side kick.

                        > Nobody listens to MC survivors because of their outlandish tales. But
                        > alien tales are being pushed to the fore in the media, and also by spooks
                        > whose job it is to create abductees where none existed prior. People
                        > such as myself who correlate the two are harassed, threatened, drugged,
                        > destabilized and driven underground.

                        Take an alias and write--I'll publish it.
                        Karin
                      • Alfie
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 10, 2004
                          --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, "Alfie" <alfie107@c...> wrote:
                          > I have received an OK to cross-post this story from another forum by
                          > the gentleman
                          > who is the author of said story. it isn't complete yet as he has
                          > been posting it in
                          > *pieces*, therefore sometimes he is repeating himself to bring us up
                          > to par with his
                          here.
                          > He would
                          > appreciate any feed-back and/or opinions.
                          >
                          > *********************

                          I now have more to add on to this story, one part that was posted at
                          another forum,
                          and one part is in a personal email I received from Ruben Sierra
                          regarding his
                          thoughts. I'm going to place the new portions here, and keep the
                          original below this
                          new addition in case any of you wanted to read the whole story in one
                          posting.
                          Thank you___This man would like ANY comments, so feel free to speak
                          up.___Alfie

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          The latest addition:

                          Todays date thursday 9th of September, 2004

                          HELLO MEMBERS,
                          FROM: (UFOBUFF)

                          AFTER MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE UFO ENCOUNTER IN THE TUJUNGA HILLS
                          OF
                          SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, MY FAMILY MOVED TO THE CITY OF SAN FERNANDO,
                          CALIFORNIA. MY TEENAGE YEARS ENTAILED SCHOOL WORK AND SPENDING
                          SUMMER
                          IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, AS AN AGRICULTURE FIELD HAND, WITH HOT SUMMER
                          DAYS OF WORKING IN THE FIELDS, TO HELP BUY MY SCHOOL CLOTHES, WHEN
                          SCHOOL RETURNED IN THE FALL, IT WAS HARD LABOR BUT I LEARNED ABOUT
                          WORK
                          ETHICS AT AN EARLY AGE!
                          AFTER SUMMER WAS OVER I FOUND MYSELF GETTING INTO TROUBLE AND
                          MOST
                          OF MY FRIENDS WERE BEING SENT TO YOUTH CAMP BY THE AUTHORITYS, SO I
                          ASKED
                          MY FATHER IF HE WOULD SIGN FOR ME TO JOIN THE MARINE CORPS, AS I FELT
                          NEEDED A CHANGE IN LIFE! MARINE CORPS BOOT CAMP SAN DIEGO,
                          CALIFORNIA,
                          WAS REALLY TOUGH, AS THE MARINES IN THE 1960 WERE ONLY TAKING THE
                          CREAM
                          OF THE CROP, OF OUR NATION YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN, HOW I GOT INTO THE
                          ELITE
                          UNIT, I'LL NEVER KNOW, SINCE I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL
                          EDUCATION, BUT
                          LITTLE DID I KNOW IT WAS NOT A FORMAL EDUCATION THEY WERE LOOKING
                          FOR,
                          BUT RATHER A LIFE EXPERIENCE THAT THOSE IN THE KNOW WERE INTERESTED
                          IN!
                          AFTER 12 WEEKS OF WHAT I CONSIDER HELL ON EARTH, BOOT CAMP WAS
                          OVER,
                          AN I RECEIVED MY FIRST ASSIGNMENT! SIERRA, I CAN STILL REMEMBER MY
                          SENIOR
                          DRILL INSTRUCTOR BARKING MY NAME OUT!, SIERRA, YOU HARD OF HEARING!?
                          NO
                          SIR, WELL REPORT TO HEADQUARTERS AND SERVICE, MOVE IT, MOVE IT!
                          HEADQUARTERS AND SERVICE THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF MISTAKE SIR, YOUR
                          NAME SIERRA, ONCE AGAIN YES SIR, YOU STILL STANDING HERE PRIVATE,
                          WITH THAT
                          MY LIFE WAS TO CHANGE FOR EVER.
                          UPON TO REPORTING TO (H&S) HEADQUARTERS AND SERVICE, I LOOKED
                          AROUND FOR AN EMPTY BUNK, I WASN'T THERE 15 MINUTES, WHEN THIS
                          SERGEANT
                          CALLS OUT, YOU SIERRA? YES SIR, CAN YOU TYPE, A LITTLE BIT, YES OR
                          KNOW
                          PRIVATE, YES SIR, I CAN, WITH THAT HE TOOK ME OVER TO H&S OK PRIVATE
                          THIS IS
                          YOUR DESK, THIS IS YOUR TYPE WRITTER, YOU'LL GO TO IBM SCHOOL FOR
                          THREE(3)
                          WEEKS, AFTER THAT REPORT BACK HERE TO THIS SAME BARRACK!
                          WHAT I REMEMBER NEXT IS THE OLDER MARINES IN H&S WERE KIND OF
                          GROUPED
                          TOGETHER, HALF LAUGHING HALF WHISPERING, ABOUT THIS BLUE LIGHT, AT
                          THE
                          BASE AIRPLANE HANGAR, AND HOW IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE PROPER
                          CLEARANCE,
                          WELL THERE WERE TWO (2) MARINES AT EACH SIDE OF THIS AIRPLANE
                          HANGAR, AND
                          THESE GUYS HAD M-60's I SAW ONE OF THE OLDER MARINES RUN HIS THUMB
                          ACCROSS HIS NECK, AND I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANT!! MY GOD WHAT
                          HAVE I
                          GOT MYSELF INTO HERE, ARE THESE GUYS NUTS OR WHAT!?
                          AFTER I GOT BACK TO THE BARRACKS, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO EVEN
                          UNPACK,
                          WHEN THIS SILVER HAIRED SEGEANT, COMES IN TALKING ABOUT, VOLUNTEERING
                          FOR
                          SOME KIND OF CRAZY ASSIGNMENT, AS MY FATHER TOLD ME TO NEVER
                          VOLUNTEER,
                          FOR ANYTHING WHILE IN THE SERVICE, I DON'T REMEMBER RAISING MY HAND,
                          THE
                          NEXT THING I REMEMBER IS SITTING IN A NAVAL BUS, WITH THE WINDOWS
                          BLACKEN
                          OUT, WITH BLACK PAINT, AND EACH WINDOWN HAD A BLACK CURTAIN, IF THIS
                          WASN'T CRAZY ENOUGH, I NOTICE THERE WAS ABOUT 10 OR 11 OTHER MARINES
                          ON
                          THIS BUS.
                          IT SEEMED LIKE WE WERE ON THIS BUS FOR EVER, AND I CAN STILL
                          REMEMBER THE
                          BUS DRIVER WAS BECOMING MORE AGITATED, WITH EACH NEW CHECK POINT HE
                          HAD
                          TO GO THROUGH. IF THIS WASN'T STRANGE ENOUGH, AS I LOOKED AROUND TO
                          SEE
                          THE OTHER MARINES, NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, WAS SPEAKING, HELL THE
                          WAY
                          THEY LOOKED TO ME, I DON'T THINK THEY COULD SPEAK IF THEY WANTED TO,
                          IT
                          WAS LIKE ALL OF THEM WERE IN SOME KIND OF STUPOR!
                          TO TOP IT OFF, I REMEMBER GLANCING BACK TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT
                          THE
                          OTHER MARINES, AN WHAT I SAW NEXT I'LL REMEMBER TO THE DAY I DIE!
                          EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, HAD ON A YELLOW JUMP SUIT OF SOME
                          KIND. AN
                          WHEN I TURNED AROUND IN MY SEAT TO GATHER MY THOUGHTS, I LOOKED BACK
                          AGAIN, AND THIS TIME ALL THE MARINES HAD THEIR GREEN FATIGUES ON,
                          THIS
                          HAPPENED 3 OR 4 MORE TIME, FROM YELLOW TO GREEN OVER AND OVER.
                          WHEN WE FINALLY CAME TO OUR DESTINATION, IT WAS RAINING AND THE
                          NAVAL
                          BUS DRIVER, WAS FIT TO BE TIED, WHEN HE OPEN THE BUS DOOR TO SPEAK TO
                          SENTRY AT THE GATE, HE GOT HIS FINAL ORDERS HOW TO APPROACH THE
                          AIRPLANE
                          HANGAR, I DON'T REMEMBER GETTING OFF WITH THE OTHER MARINES, JUST
                          THAT
                          WHILE I STOOD ON THE BUS DOOR ENTRANCE, I GLANCED DOWN ON THE
                          TARMAC,
                          LEADING INTO THE AIR PLANE HANGAR, I NOTICED THAT IT WAS RAINING.
                          WE MUST OF BEEN TAKEN OFF THE BUS TWO (2) AT A TIME, BECAUSE IT
                          SEEMED TO
                          TAKE FOR EVER, THEN I NOTICED ON THE TARMAC, REFLECTING OF THE
                          WATER, A
                          BLUE GLOW, THATS WHEN IT HIT ME, THE OLDER MARINES BACK AT
                          HEADQUARTERS
                          AND SERVICE, AND I REMEMBERED ABOUT THE M60 MACHINE GUNS ON EACH SIDE
                          OF
                          THE HANGAR, MANNED BY MARINE GUNNERS.
                          WHEN IT WAS MY TURN TO GO INSIDE THE HANGAR, THE FIRST THING I
                          NOTICED
                          WAS THE SILVER HAIR SERGEANT, FROM HEADQUARTERS & SERVICE, AND THEN I
                          SAW
                          SOME BIG TRANSFORMERS OF SOME SORT, NEXT TO THESE GIANT TRANSFORMERS
                          WAS A CHAIR, THE KIND OF CHAIR A HOSPITAL WOULD USE TO DRAW A BLOOD
                          SAMPLE. AN THEN IT HAPPEN A DOCTOR OR MAYBE SOMEONE WHO LOOKED LIKE
                          DOCTOR CAME FORWARD, THIS PERSON HAD ON A WHITE LAB COAT, THE KIND
                          YOU
                          SEE HOSPITAL PERSONNEL WEAR.

                          THIS DOCTOR ADDRESSED ME BY MY CIVILIAN NAME, RUBEN AND NOT BY
                          MY
                          RANK, ONCE AGAIN, HI RUBEN, I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW EVERYTING
                          IS
                          GOING TO BE ALRIGHT, AND REMEMBER WE WILL BE WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES,
                          IT WAS
                          AT THIS TIME HE EITHER DREW A BLOOD SAMPLE FROM ME, OR HE GAVE ME
                          SOME
                          SORT OF INJECTION, THE NEXT THING I REMEMBER IS SOMEONE BRINGING AN
                          ALIEN
                          BEING INTO THE HANGAR, NEXT TO THE TRANSFORMERS, AND TILL THE DAY I
                          DIE I
                          BELIEVE THIS WAS AN ATTEMPT TO SEE IF MILITARY PERSONNEL, COULD WORK
                          TOGETHER WITH ALIEN BEINGS, OR A TEST TO SEE THE BREAKING POINT,
                          FROM JUST
                          SEEING AN ALIEN BEING.

                          IN CONCLUSION, I WAS TRANSFERED TO A GRUNT OUTFIT, IE., A
                          COMBAT UNIT,
                          BUT BEFORE THIS TRANSFER I HAVE A REMEMBERANCE OF BEING LET OFF THE
                          BUS
                          ABOUT THREE (3) O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, AND I WAS VERY TIRED AND IN A
                          DAZE.
                          MOREOVER, I HAVE THE REMEMBERANCE OF ONE OF THE OLDER MARINES,
                          TELLING
                          ME THAT I WOULD NEED CRYPTO CLEARANCE, JUST IN CASE SOMETHING OF TOP
                          SECRET WERE TO PASS MY DESK, BUT IT NEVER DID AS WITHIN DAYS I WAS
                          TRAINING
                          WITH THIS GRUNT OUTFIT, FOR THE SECOND SHIP TO LAND IN VIETNAM IN THE
                          MONTH OF APRIL, 1965.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                          The Email I received from him:

                          Alfie,

                          ÊÊÊÊ If I had to pick a "nexus" concerning ufo's in general,Ê I
                          would have to say the
                          "crux" of my postings, would be a possible tie in of sinister
                          governmental movement
                          with ufo's, now "XXXX" has me a little bit off base, he either has
                          the ability to remote
                          view,Ê or he has heard of the Tujunga ufo base, or a combination
                          of the two.Ê Reason
                          being in the late 1960's my brother and myself met an old friend from
                          the
                          governmental housing tract, called the "basilone Homes" of the 1950's
                          era, I must of
                          asked him if he remember the night the ufo landed near the Hansen
                          Dam, which was
                          located adjacent to the housing tract.ÊÊ I remember this friend
                          stating and pointing
                          too the big Tujunga and little Tujunga mountain range, and stating
                          that it was a ufo
                          landing base,Ê as in the map of "XXXX" if you look real close you
                          will notice the golf
                          course, called the Hansen Dam, Golf course.

                          ÊÊÊÊÊ Now concerning the Hansen Dam itself, it was built by the
                          Army Corps of
                          Engineers, on part of Federal Land,Ê The housing tract,Ê was a
                          governmental housing
                          tract, the school built by L.A.U.S.D. Los Angeles Unified School
                          District, which
                          received Federal funds,Ê and a investigator friend of mine named
                          Joyce Spivey, was
                          investigating this twist prior to her death two years ago,Ê of
                          grammar school students
                          who remember taking a federally funded hearing test,Ê then being
                          called out of the
                          students class room, to be retested,Ê and these grammar
                          students,Ê who had to be
                          retested, somehow became involved the world of ufo encounters, put
                          that in your
                          back pocket, Alfie it may come in handy.Ê It was not to much of a
                          jump before in my
                          case having a social security number, which followed me into the
                          service,Ê while a U.S.
                          Marine,Ê then all of a sudden I'm part of this study, and then
                          being tossed out like an
                          old shoe.Ê Or was I,Ê ahem!Ê I don't know how many want to
                          be, ufo false stories and
                          person are out there,Ê but you can usually tell by there
                          stories,Ê don't you agree!?ÊÊ
                          Then there the roper report, with 1 out of 50 person has been
                          abducted,Ê so who
                          knows.Ê You know Alfie the Marines being part of the Navy,Ê and
                          the Navy is the
                          backbone, of all ufo or big money projects that involve underground
                          alien bases, they
                          had to be monitoring me since childhood,Ê before,Ê I got off
                          track,Ê I really wanted to
                          do a better posting of the childhood vs, adult aductions, but I got
                          knocked off track
                          and I didn't think it would be fair to the readers of my instant ufo
                          case.

                          ÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊÊAlfie, would you be so kind as to let me know if you
                          have heard of any
                          abductees who hear a high pitch humming noise, either on the left
                          side of there head
                          or ear,Ê I've had this ever since being followed home around 1973
                          by a ufo,Ê please if
                          you have heard of persons who hear this humming moise, or a noise
                          like a tuning
                          fork,Ê drop me an email, if you can.Ê Ruben.Ê

                          *The end of today's addition(s)____Alfie