RE: [ufodiscussion] Boylan -- High Commander?

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
      Stranger things have happened...There have been a few people in history that
      I have wondered if they were star visitors that incarnated to help humanity
      evolve. Einstein for one, and the guy who discovered xrays. I would think
      that if this were the case he would be doing something a little more than he
      is doing, but you never know...

      From: "Richard Boylan PhD" <drboylan@...>
      Date: Tue Aug 30, 2005Â 2:21 pm
      Subject: Most Important: Star Visitors' Plan to hold the Cabal accountable
      for violations of
      universal lawsÂ

      Most Important: Star Visitors' Plan to hold the Cabal accountable for
      violations of universal
      laws

      Friends and Star Kids,

      The Star Nations have observed the machinations of the Cabal (geoplutocratic
      "elite") for a long
      time. A very long time. Some humans, who imagine that the Star Visitors are
      sort of like
      guardian angels, wonder why the Visitors do not swoop down and stop the
      Cabal from continuing
      their abuses. But in general, the cosmic Laws established by Supreme Source
      do not permit
      gratuitous interference by outside civilizations in the development of
      civilization on another
      planet, (such as Earth). This has prevented the Star Nations from stepping
      in just whenever
      major segments of Earth society went down morally wrong paths.

      But in the 1930s it became obvious to the Star Nations that the way things
      on Earth were headed,
      the then-leaders of the Cabal were pushing events towards an unprecedented,
      totally-monstrous,
      global fascist totalitarian regime. Remember your history: In Germany,
      Hitler had taken over and
      installed a Nazi state, with aims at world conquest. In Russia, Stalin was
      in charge as a brutal
      dictator, who also sought vast territorial expansion. In Italy, Mussolini
      exercised brutal
      dictatorial power not only over his own country but in northern Africa as
      well. Generalissimo
      Franco set up an oppressive fascistic regime in Spain. Meanwhile, on the
      other side of the
      globe, the Japanese War Generals invaded China, Manchuria, etc. and set out
      to create a Greater
      East Asia Empire by force. Furthermore, Hitler welded Italy and Japan into
      an "Axis" military
      alliance. Hitler then forged an alliance with Stalin, while also helping
      Franco to establish a
      dictatorship in Spain and forged ties together with
      Franco.

      With the United States inactivated by an isolationist political stance, it
      looked like an
      alliance of fascist dictators was going to take over the world.

      In 1937 the Star Nations set up a formal Hearing on human rights violations.
      Charges against
      these Cabal dictators were presented to the High Council of the Star Nations
      by a Watcher [Star
      Visitor observer stationed on Earth]. Then the High Council ruled that the
      Cabal were in
      violation of the Law of Free Will, (a principal cosmic law) (1). But the
      Cabal said that there
      was no human on the High Council, so therefore they (Cabal) did not have
      proper representation.
      Because Humans were not represented, how could any charges be heard or even
      considered? This was
      correct by the cosmic Laws. And so the Star Nations were not able to
      intervene against the Cabal
      under those circumstances.

      Shortly following this 1937 HearingÂ's disastrous stalemate, an Elder
      Councillor of the High
      Council of the Star Nations determined to reincarnate as a completely human
      being and grow up on
      Earth, and thus to be in a position to serve at the next Hearing as the
      previously-missing Human
      Representative on the High Council of the Star Nations.

      Meanwhile the Cabal dictators of the 1930s came and went, dying off and
      replaced by more
      sophisticated fascists. Many of these are in pin-striped suits, elected or
      hereditary heads of
      state, officers of international planning councils, and international
      financiers. Their iron
      fists are often masked by the velvet glove of cultural sophistication and
      powerful connections
      behind the scene. Their power has been vastly increased by utilizing
      mind-control techniques
      refined from Nazi research, as well as anti-gravity and directed-energy
      technology
      back-engineered from recovered Star Visitor craft. The modern-day Cabal are
      well along in their
      plans to utterly rule the world, and to reach out into space for additional
      conquest there.

      The Star Nations have not lost sight of the grave danger the Cabal represent
      to the
      survivability of the human race. The Star Nations have also been tracking
      the growing numbers of
      monstrous abuses of Earth and human rights by the Cabal. And so, the Star
      Nations have
      determined that it is time for a new Hearing.

      A Formal Hearing on Reported Cabal Violations of Universal Laws (2) is
      scheduled to take place
      before the year is out! Only this time the Cabal will not evade
      answerability for their misdeeds
      because of non-representation. For the High Council Elder who reincarnated
      as a human is fully
      grown now, and stands ready to serve as the human representative, as the
      Councillor of Earth.

      Once again, at this Hearing charges will be presented to the Councillor of
      Earth in front of the
      entire High Council. The charges will consist of rights violations that the
      Star Nations have
      observed. These charges concern whether the Cabal were in violation of the
      Law of Free Will in
      their treatment of fellow humans.

      [snip]Â Â Â Lend your thought energy or prayer that the Hearing holding of
      the Cabal accountable
      may go well, as it unfolds later on this year, with consequences into the
      following years.

      In the light,

      Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D.

      <><><><><><>

      Footnotes

      1. See: http://www.star-knowledge.net/TOC.htm

      2. Idem.

    • Ted Loman
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2005
        Why even give him the air time

      • Bre
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2005
          If it comes to that, Bill,
          Take every single Contactee,
          Every sinle Disclosure Witness,
          Every single person that has a web site to do with This subject, and the
          outer reachers of It,
          They are proably All HC's, or special individuals, at the very least.
          Bre.

          William Hamilton wrote:

          >If you ever needed it, here is Proof Positive that Boylan has flipped out and fancies
          >himself a star visitor from the High Council -- does that make him a High Commander
          >as portrayed by John Lithgow in Third Rock From the Sun? Somebody needs to
          >get this guy some help fast before he ends up talking to a real counselor....
          >
          >Sent Oct. 02, 2005
          >Report on the Formal Hearing (Sept. 29, 2005) on Reported Cabal Violations of Universal Laws
          >Â Â Â Â by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
          >
          >Dear Friends and Star Kids,
          >
          >Â Â Â What you are about to read concerns an event which took place on Thursday, September 29,
          >(2005), one of the most historic dates in modern human history. While previously much of the
          >detail of this event had to be kept confidential to prevent Cabal sabatoge, now the entire story
          >can be revealed.

        • Helen Philips
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 7, 2005
            FYI!

            Madam Currie discovered xrays! (LOL) Just trying to help you remember your early science lessons!

            Helen
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 7, 2005
              http://www.xray.hmc.psu.edu/rci/ss1/ss1_2.html

              It was Roentgen...

              http://nobelprize.org/physics/laureates/1903/marie-curie-bio.html

              Curie discovered Radium, and she died of leukemia... Precursor to nuclear
              work... She was a Scorpio, 11/7. Kind of fits huh... Transformation through
              destruction.