Isis returns

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      This happened in the Mohave desert in 48 wasn't that right around the time
      of the first ships appearing?
      I found this very interesting. According to this Isis will return at the end
      and start civilization over again. This also seems tofollow along with the
      switch between societies and the earth flipping poles. This is so
      interesting to me I'm going to have to dig into it further...

      http://www.babalon.net/species/girt.html