Re: [ufodiscussion] Is this the official truth about UFO crashes?

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2 4:53 PM
      "......Here is a guy fully authenticated by ex AFOSI agent Rick Doty. Do I
      believe he is lying? No. It is much worse than that. He has been
      misinformed and disinformed by an elite power who lies to all of us. Who
      are they?"

      I would say they are the external channel of the Shadow Side of our
      own natures, which lurks largely unknown and unrecognised in our own hearts.
      I imagine that is why they are popularly known as the "Shadow Government".

      Regan
      _____