RE: [ufodiscussion] Is this the official truth about UFO crashes?

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      I don't know Bill, it struck me like, Prove it??? He states this over and
      over while he is obviously upset. Kind of like, he doeth scream a bit too
      loud... You know...But then again maybe you are right and his anger is in
      realizing that he wasn't told the truth either. Isn't that what need to know
      means? Curious...

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        "......Here is a guy fully authenticated by ex AFOSI agent Rick Doty. Do I
        believe he is lying? No. It is much worse than that. He has been
        misinformed and disinformed by an elite power who lies to all of us. Who
        are they?"

        I would say they are the external channel of the Shadow Side of our
        own natures, which lurks largely unknown and unrecognised in our own hearts.
        I imagine that is why they are popularly known as the "Shadow Government".

        Regan
        _____