Is this the official truth about UFO crashes?

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Gene L..... wrote:
      Mr. C.....:

      When were you read into the official program? I have no idea where you are getting the information about the past but it is dead wrong. Listen to Rick Doty. Kecksberg was a Russian Satelite. There was one crash, two sites in 1947. West of Socorro and South of Corona. That is all. I guess in 58 years, a lot of bullshit was spread and a lot of people ate it. There was compartmentization but not with the history. The people cleared into the program read the basic history. That was factual. Show me the official history of a Kecksberg crash site! Aztec! Any other crash. Show me the official information, Mr. Collins. You are talking about bullshit spread by non cleared people. All these people never worked on the program, never was cleared. You are talking about stories spread on rumors. You speak of witnesses. Well, since I know the facts, your witnesses are wrong, dead wrong. You want to believe in things that are not true, then go ahead, I don't want to rain on your parade. But I know the truth. We had items, but not all from crash sites. We had "gifts". We did recover items from both crash locations. That is all, Mr. Collins. Now, I can't spreak for other countries. Russia had their crash sites, I think two, one in 1957 and one in 1965. But the actual crashes occurred in the late 40s. It took that long to find the sites.

      You can believe what you want and spread whatever bullshit you want. But I know the actual truth, you obviously don't. Your network of un-informed people are spreading false information and have probably done so for many years. I suppose you believe in George Adamski! Maybe you were one of his followers.

      The actual truth is a lot less that all the bullshit that has been spread over 58 years.

      Show me one official document that states their were crashes in 1897. Who recorded that crash, NASA??? Or did you go back in time!

      Gene
      -------------------------------
      This is scary, not for what it reveals, but for what it does not reveal. Gene also believes from his briefings that zero abductions have happened. IMO, the top dogs are even keeping secrets from the people who work in the "program". Despite all the recent good work that Scott Ramsey put in on the Aztec crash, it is easily dismissed. Only 2 crashes ever happened and they happened in 1947. No Aztec, no Kingman, no Arizona crashes, no Kecksburg --- all fobbed off as rumors and "dead wrong" witnesses. Here is a guy fully authenticated by ex AFOSI agent Rick Doty. Do I believe he is lying? No. It is much worse than that. He has been misinformed and disinformed by an elite power who lies to all of us. Who are they?

      Sincerely,

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research
      http://www.astrosciences.info
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        I don't know Bill, it struck me like, Prove it??? He states this over and
        over while he is obviously upset. Kind of like, he doeth scream a bit too
        loud... You know...But then again maybe you are right and his anger is in
        realizing that he wasn't told the truth either. Isn't that what need to know
        means? Curious...

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          "......Here is a guy fully authenticated by ex AFOSI agent Rick Doty. Do I
          believe he is lying? No. It is much worse than that. He has been
          misinformed and disinformed by an elite power who lies to all of us. Who
          are they?"

          I would say they are the external channel of the Shadow Side of our
          own natures, which lurks largely unknown and unrecognised in our own hearts.
          I imagine that is why they are popularly known as the "Shadow Government".

          Regan
          _____