Eagle.

  • John Winston
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Subject: Invitation From A Shuttle. Oct. 2, 2005.

      Here an invitation from an alien space craft for us to come aboard.
      It was sent to me a few days ago.

      From: Edith Cole <ediero@...>
      Subject: Relay Relay Relay / Spirit Eagle,
      From: "S Eagle" <madronawoods@...>
      Come fly with us this evening! We are in one of many shuttle crafts
      in your skies at this time. We will soar with your skies at night when
      the traffic is not so intense. I am Bizintin of the Starship
      Ka-ra-ten. My shuttle is the One Light. It is large enough to hold
      80 of you at a time.
      We have determined that you all need a little break from the stormy
      times upon your world. We wish you to experience the joyous speed and
      the silence of the night above your beautiful planet. You will see
      what you all have been working so hard to protect. You will know the
      glory of your planet as seen from miles above her. You will glimpse
      the Light radiating from the Loving and Caring Beings upon her.

      We will have a Party! You will meet old friends and new ones too!
      We are Family! (Just like the song). We go back together
      thousands of generations. We have not forgotten the Starseeds! We
      have come full circle! We have come for you! Put on your dancing
      shoes (or slippers) and let's FLY!

      Let's laugh together, and sing and shed tears of joy. Know that we
      long for you as you long for us! We FEEL your love; do you Feel
      our love? We FEEL your pain and send you our strength to shore up
      your spi-its. Come Fly with us this night through ribbons of Light
      and color, through the songs of the Spheres, through Love Unbounded.
      We have an appointment. Do we not? See you all soon!

      Tel-pathic Communication by Spirit Eagle, September 30, 2005

      John Winston. johnfw@...