Free Will and Sacrafice

  • Karin Hoppe Holloway
    Message 1 of 195 , Aug 31 7:36 AM
      > While some use the argument that because we are still seemingly free on
      > earth to do our thing that the aliens are benign (the argument Greer
      > makes), they are missing the point that people have been systematically
      > taken against their will. So while the main group survives, a certain
      > number of them suffer.

      Reminds me of sacrificial lambs. Can I then give of myself willingly , for
      others? Maybe if I'd been brainwashed since childhood into thinking I
      should act like Jesus, I could.

      But lately I'm thinking I want my life for me. Even if I have the desire to
      help Earth and mankind, and chose this of my own free will even without
      realizing its consequences, even so----this doesn't mean I want my whole
      life to be in service.

      "Host" works well, too---I don't want my eyes and ears and thoughts looked
      through, either. Even though I've been fortunate to see fantastic things and
      to experience wonderful things. Even so. I want to be alone in here.

      My Free Will, which I have faith exists because it's better than not having
      it, should allow me to say no now that I'm partially savvy.

      Maybe I'll find out later I should instead have given it my all; maybe the
      battle for Earth will be that close. But right now I'm flexing that Free
      Will muscle and consciously repeating "No!"
      :-)
      Karin
    • Karin Hoppe Holloway
      Message 195 of 195 , Sep 13, 2004
        > I always wonder if when people refer to Nordics they are talking about
        them...
        > I've seen a few blondes among his men and a dark haired guy too. They all
        > have long hair.

        I think there are different kinds of human type aliens visiting us--probably
        from parallel worlds, or different time spaces. There are likely to be as
        many different types as there are worlds, perhaps.

        Karin