RE: [ufodiscussion] "Mayan Clock" In Aug. UK Crop Formations?

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
      Yeah, I have been playing with that too. The four corners are smaller bits
      at the edges and 10.11 is (720/1.618=444.99/corners 44 is 10.11) I have to
      wonder if we lined up the pieces of the corners if we would actually only
      have 10.11 instead of 11.

      Did you know in astrology a quintile = 72 is tied to individual
      creativity/magic and 144 brings it into being.

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
        Bill, How is 72 tied to the golden ratio???Specifically???

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
          I just noticed something else about it. the 128 pieces (8x16squares)-72outer
          plumes=56 the 72-44=28 exactly half

          Bill, How is 72 tied to the golden ratio???Specifically???

          BTW, 72 is an angle tied to the golden ratio.

          > Those dates were both coded in "binary-hexadecimal". Hence the new picture
          > was made by someone conversant with the Mayan calendar, and also with
          > computer coding systems.
          >
          > Thoth was the original one the very clock hand is made of feathers and the
          > (is it)ibis head. thoth had a bird head. Mercury The next has a crescent
          > moon in center. Artemis/moon goddess?
          >
          > The latest has 6 dots, 6 petals and 60 streams out. so 6+6=12 x 60 = 720
          > 4x11 corners =44, 128 squares and 72 outer feathers/plumes = 964 sq =
          > 31.05my guess is months so they will arrive in slightly over 2.58 years
          >
          > or 964 /18=53.55 I'm 51 now, so 2.55 years lol 2/19/2008 at 6pm
          >
          > Sixth star is it Jupiter? oh how fun this is...

        • William Hamilton
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
            An isoceles triangle with base angles equal to 72 degrees and vertex equal
            to 36 degrees. If you divide the long side by the short side you get Phi or
            the Golden Ratio. A neat thing is if you bisect one of the 72 angles, you
            get a smaller one exactly poportional to it. And next to it is an obtuse
            triangle with angles 36-36-108. You also created another golden section.

            The golden triangle has angles in a 2:2:1 ratio: 72 degrees, 72 degrees,
            and 36 degrees or 2p/5, 2p/5, and p/5 radians. The other has them in a 3:1:1
            ratio; 108 degrees, 36 degrees, and 36 degrees or 3p/5, p/5, and p/5
            radians.

            Phi, f, has the unique property that G(2, 3, f) = G(2, 2, f) + f, where f =
            (G(2, 1/2, 5) + 1)/2 = 1.61803398875 . . . The perimeter of g is therefore f
            + f + 1 = f + G(2, 2, f) = G(2, 3, f) = G(2, 1/2, 5) + 2. Similarly a's is
            f + 1 + 1 = G(2, 2, f) + 1 = G(2, 1/2, 5) + 2. By normalizing their areas
            with units of G(2, 2, 3 - f)/4 they too can be designated as A'(g) = f and
            A'(a) = 1.

            It is fairly easy to figure out the angles of a pentagon. Draw a central
            angle, as in the diagram at the left. This central angle is 1/5 of 360
            degrees, or 72 degrees. The sum of the angles of a triangle is 180 degrees.
            And so the three angles of the isosceles triangle are 72 degrees, 54 degrees
            and 54 degrees. That makes each angle of the pentagon 108 degrees. The sum
            of the five angles is 108x5=540 degrees.

            Is that sufficient?

            Bill

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 2, 2005
              Yeah, I'll have to think on this. I have over twice the normal amount of
              quintiles in my astrological chart than most do. It's just another piece of
              the puzzle for me... Is Pie 3.33 or 3.17? 108 is 3.33 of a circle