Re: Ohter Cosmic Races Included

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
      realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
      follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
      didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
      withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
      help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
      know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
      them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
      or programing and we are much more than that...

      To Jahnets

      Okay
      D.