RE: [ufodiscussion] Re: Other Cosmic Races Included

    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
      We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
      realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
      follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
      didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
      withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
      help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
      know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
      them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
      or programing and we are much more than that...

      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
        you said if they
        didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
        withold the light.
        **********
        No...I said if they denied the Deity long enough the Deity would deny them.
        A possible natural recourse of Law. Impersonal.
        D.
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
          What law?

          didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
          withold the light.
        • Dexxxaa
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
            What law?

            Aye Aye J.
            That's rather hard to explain, but stay 'tuned' will ya?