Re: Other Cosmic Races Included

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
      So tell which Deity are you
      referring to that is denying intelligences???
      *****************

      I'm referring to the Principle Coding aspect of the Godhead...The Laws of Creation.
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
        We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
        realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
        follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
        didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
        withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
        help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
        know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
        them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
        or programing and we are much more than that...

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
          you said if they
          didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
          withold the light.
          No...I said if they denied the Deity long enough the Deity would deny them.
          A possible natural recourse of Law. Impersonal.
          D.
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
            What law?

            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
              What law?

              Aye Aye J.
              That's rather hard to explain, but stay 'tuned' will ya?