RE: [ufodiscussion] Re: Other Cosmic Races Included

    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
      Jahnets
      I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
      I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
      'One Source'.
      Sorry!
      Dex

      J: Oh really, maybe you should just respond instead of starting new
      conversations so you can remember what you said... Note you are refering to
      Deities, God, The Living Light, below... So tell which Deity are you
      refering to that is denying intelligences???

      D:I don't believe this to be a reality of punishment J., even though it
      feels
      that way sometime, but, rather one of harmony and resonance. If that harmony
      and resonance is broken the natural course of action and reaction determines
      the directional course of events.
      God (The Living Light) chooses the consciousness for co-habitation dwelling
      and participation in it's eternal domains of both physical and non-physical
      realities.
      The intelligence that chooses a specie from a world for star evolution
      participation in it's immortal societies also operate under these same
      principles of energy resonance, likeness of mind, compatibility, etc.,
      etc.,...
      I've heard it expressed that if an intelligence deny the Deity long enough,
      eventually, the Deity will deny it. It's just a natural course of things J.
      not a harsh idea but an understandable justification of recourse.
      I'm not trying to read into statements of concepts but rather building
      another layer of consciousness way of looking at the information before us.
      In my understanding I have a long ways to go yet.

    • Dexxxaa
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
        So tell which Deity are you
        referring to that is denying intelligences???
        *****************

        I'm referring to the Principle Coding aspect of the Godhead...The Laws of Creation.
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
          We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
          realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
          follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
          didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
          withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
          help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
          know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
          them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
          or programing and we are much more than that...

          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
            you said if they
            didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
            withold the light.
            No...I said if they denied the Deity long enough the Deity would deny them.
            A possible natural recourse of Law. Impersonal.
            D.
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
              What law?

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                What law?

                Aye Aye J.
                That's rather hard to explain, but stay 'tuned' will ya?