Re: Other Cosmic Races Included

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
      One Source = an infinite number of sources.
      Newthink.

      Bill

      Okay
      D.
    • Dexxxaa
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
        Phew, that's rather a lot of words, Dex. Such complexity! But the
        question at issue is simple, surely.

        Can the intrinsic laws of the universe be violated?

        I say not, because the very act of violation must itself be an
        expression of universal law. Whatever happens in the universe is an
        expression of universal law, whether we are considering what is happening in
        heavenly worlds and species, or demonic ones, or plain old, prosaic earthly
        ones, or no worlds or species at all but something else instead.

        Regan
        _____

        And to Regan

        Okay
        D.
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
          Jahnets
          I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
          I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
          'One Source'.
          Sorry!
          Dex

          J: Oh really, maybe you should just respond instead of starting new
          conversations so you can remember what you said... Note you are refering to
          Deities, God, The Living Light, below... So tell which Deity are you
          refering to that is denying intelligences???

          D:I don't believe this to be a reality of punishment J., even though it
          feels
          that way sometime, but, rather one of harmony and resonance. If that harmony
          and resonance is broken the natural course of action and reaction determines
          the directional course of events.
          God (The Living Light) chooses the consciousness for co-habitation dwelling
          and participation in it's eternal domains of both physical and non-physical
          realities.
          The intelligence that chooses a specie from a world for star evolution
          participation in it's immortal societies also operate under these same
          principles of energy resonance, likeness of mind, compatibility, etc.,
          etc.,...
          I've heard it expressed that if an intelligence deny the Deity long enough,
          eventually, the Deity will deny it. It's just a natural course of things J.
          not a harsh idea but an understandable justification of recourse.
          I'm not trying to read into statements of concepts but rather building
          another layer of consciousness way of looking at the information before us.
          In my understanding I have a long ways to go yet.

        • Dexxxaa
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
            So tell which Deity are you
            referring to that is denying intelligences???
            *****************

            I'm referring to the Principle Coding aspect of the Godhead...The Laws of Creation.
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
              We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
              realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
              follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
              didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
              withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
              help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
              know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
              them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
              or programing and we are much more than that...

              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                you said if they
                didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                withold the light.
                No...I said if they denied the Deity long enough the Deity would deny them.
                A possible natural recourse of Law. Impersonal.
                D.
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                  What law?

                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                    What law?

                    Aye Aye J.
                    That's rather hard to explain, but stay 'tuned' will ya?