Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: Other Cosmic Race Included

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Phew, that's rather a lot of words, Dex. Such complexity! But the
      question at issue is simple, surely.

      Can the intrinsic laws of the universe be violated?

      I say not, because the very act of violation must itself be an
      expression of universal law. Whatever happens in the universe is an
      expression of universal law, whether we are considering what is happening in
      heavenly worlds and species, or demonic ones, or plain old, prosaic earthly
      ones, or no worlds or species at all but something else instead.

      Regan
      _____