Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: Other Cosmic Races Included

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
      One Source = an infinite number of sources.
      Newthink.

      Bill
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
        One Source = an infinite number of sources.
        Newthink.

        Bill

        Okay
        D.
      • Dexxxaa
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
          Phew, that's rather a lot of words, Dex. Such complexity! But the
          question at issue is simple, surely.

          Can the intrinsic laws of the universe be violated?

          I say not, because the very act of violation must itself be an
          expression of universal law. Whatever happens in the universe is an
          expression of universal law, whether we are considering what is happening in
          heavenly worlds and species, or demonic ones, or plain old, prosaic earthly
          ones, or no worlds or species at all but something else instead.

          Regan
          _____

          And to Regan

          Okay
          D.
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
            Jahnets
            I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
            I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
            'One Source'.
            Sorry!
            Dex

            J: Oh really, maybe you should just respond instead of starting new
            conversations so you can remember what you said... Note you are refering to
            Deities, God, The Living Light, below... So tell which Deity are you
            refering to that is denying intelligences???

            D:I don't believe this to be a reality of punishment J., even though it
            feels
            that way sometime, but, rather one of harmony and resonance. If that harmony
            and resonance is broken the natural course of action and reaction determines
            the directional course of events.
            God (The Living Light) chooses the consciousness for co-habitation dwelling
            and participation in it's eternal domains of both physical and non-physical
            realities.
            The intelligence that chooses a specie from a world for star evolution
            participation in it's immortal societies also operate under these same
            principles of energy resonance, likeness of mind, compatibility, etc.,
            etc.,...
            I've heard it expressed that if an intelligence deny the Deity long enough,
            eventually, the Deity will deny it. It's just a natural course of things J.
            not a harsh idea but an understandable justification of recourse.
            I'm not trying to read into statements of concepts but rather building
            another layer of consciousness way of looking at the information before us.
            In my understanding I have a long ways to go yet.

          • Dexxxaa
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
              So tell which Deity are you
              referring to that is denying intelligences???
              *****************

              I'm referring to the Principle Coding aspect of the Godhead...The Laws of Creation.
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
                realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
                follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
                didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
                help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
                know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
                them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
                or programing and we are much more than that...

                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                  you said if they
                  didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                  withold the light.
                  No...I said if they denied the Deity long enough the Deity would deny them.
                  A possible natural recourse of Law. Impersonal.
                  D.
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                    What law?

                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                      What law?

                      Aye Aye J.
                      That's rather hard to explain, but stay 'tuned' will ya?