Life on Mars..People,Animals,Fossils

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      I have posted pics of Mars life since last winter 2004 since both Mars rovers found Life,though Nasa has kept quiet. The people wear clothes and hats,but no breathing machines,and look European,They have hair like ours. The animals are more varied and thousands of species.Many snakes and reptiles were seen,yet some segmented unknown to Earth species exista and are highly socialized and highly evolved with some humanesque faces.Kamodo dragons seem the most dangerous I've seen so far,and some lizards that are smaller versions of theirnpredecessors in fossil record.Mars had dinosaurs,not as large as ours,yet the fossils are in the Opportunity outcrop and even some baby dino fossils seen,much like ours.There are many marine animal fossils,sharks,squid,and even small whales. Live animals I've seen that I couldn't believe my eyes most were small elephants and small horses....and so I'm not positive about them thru the MASKING nasa does to disguise the live beings to avoid a space race. Jerry Lehane III pics at yahoo groups photos sections Space People,Space_Expedition,Punktress,ShowInQuotes