Re: [ufodiscussion] New Webpage on Magnetic Flips

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
      Jahnet,

      The theory here is that the earth changes its rotation
      depending on the polarity of the magnetic field.
      Same thing happens in a generator. You can
      reverse the spin of the armature.

      I doubt it will be some fraction.

      Bill
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
        "While acknowledging the zero point of the zodiac to be defined as the point
        where the true galactic equator crosses the ecliptic between Taurus and
        Gemini, and recognizing the J2000 galactic equator defined by the galactic
        north pole of 12h 51.4m, 27° 8' to be representative of the B1950 definition
        of the galactic coordinate system, by virtue of Sagittarius A* being
        recognized as the dynamical center of the galaxy with the true galactic
        equator passing through Sagittarius A*, and by virtue of the sun being at
        90° 00' 32" past the point of the crossing of the J2000 galactic equator and
        the ecliptic at the spring equinox of 20 March 2000, 0735 GMT, we declare
        the Age of Aquarius to have unequivocally arrived. Pax Aetatis Aquarii
        vobiscum!

        Expressed in more simple words, this declaration tells us that the point of
        the spring equinox (once being between the constellations Gemini and Taurus,
        on the galactic equator) already has moved more than 90° from this point on
        the galactic equator, which is opposite the center of our galaxy and
        supposed to be a black hole. The 90° relates to three constellations, each
        30°, and therefore the constellation Aquarius enters the spring equinox dawn
        and the new age arrives."

        If the Sun has moved 90 degrees it just seems to me that the angular effect
        on the earth would be about the same to bring the field back into balance.
        Plus wouldn't the shape of the earth after flipping back and forth a few
        times be elongated so that a quarter of the way would bring it back to
        circular? So are they saying that the spring equinox is now in January...

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
          So did I really not make any sense to you???The first two paragraphs below
          come from the article "The Stars of Revelation" earlier. No comment???

[...]

          J:If the Sun has moved 90 degrees it just seems to me that the angular
          effect
          on the earth would be about the same to bring the field back into balance.
          Plus wouldn't the shape of the earth after flipping back and forth a few
          times be elongated so that a quarter of the way would bring it back to
          circular? So are they saying that the spring equinox is now in January...

          >I have a question for you. What makes the scientific world think that the
          > flip will be exact opposite? I mean why couldn't it be 1/4ths. This seems
          > like it would be a way for the earth to keep it's shape also. Just a
          > thought...

        • William Hamilton
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
            Jahnet,

            I haven't examined this yet, but it doesn't seem relevant
            to the coming mag flip.

            Bill

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
              It does if it 's starting slowly and no one has brought attention to
              it...and by the way his Sun King he's refering to is Jupiter and I'm really
              surprized that no one else has noticed this but the Gods are around... Maybe
              the veils are just thinning enough for me to notice this and other things
              occuring... If the earth slowed down would that be enough to cause it? Then
              the tilt would be slightly off...Isn't the North Pole tilted towards the sun
              for Northern Hemipheres summer? So wouldn't that make the North Pole more
              apt to melt than the south? Which is happening every summer more and more.
              hmmm

              The weather...and note here from Etemenaki:
              http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/blog-05aug.htm#082605

              "What caught my attention even more, however, was the sunrise angle
              accompanying the special conjunction - the azimuth around August 23, I
              found, was to mark the midpoint between the summer solstice and the autumn
              equinox (in the Northern Hemisphere), strictly in terms of sunrise angles on
              the horizon. This meant ~8/23 was the 'cross-quarter' sunrise' day -
              'cross-quarter' being a major theme woven into the August/Discovery 'ritual'
              design.

              I stumbled across this fact (I'm pretty sure it's a fact...) while checking
              the angle manually using my astronomy software. While common sense would
              tell you that the cross-quarter sunrise would be around August 7 - i.e. a
              cross-quarter day as defined by the position of the Sun along the ecliptic -
              it just didn't turn out to be the case. The big offset of more than 2 weeks
              was clearly there, and for a while it left me scratching my head.

              To me, there was no question that this was a key issue. Why? Largely because
              of the 'birth of Horus' theme attached to ~8/23, which I felt was
              inseparable from the Great Sphinx at Giza, traditionally considered a form
              of Horus, facing due east where equinoctial sunrises would take place. A
              causeway angled 14 degrees south of due east links the monument to the 2nd
              great pyramid - an angle designed to align with the cross-quarter sunrise at
              Giza. Sunrise is traditionally the embodiment of Horus, or even the birth of
              Horus, and so together with the encoded cross-quarter alignment there, the
              message was clear: We were to pay attention to the cross-quarter sunrise,
              its peculiar timing, and the celestial mechanics responsible for it.

              So I did.

              Equation of Time

              I'm actually not yet 100% certain (because this was a lot to figure out in a
              short time) but the factors responsible for the timing mismatch appear to be
              (the movement rate of) the 23.5 degree tilt of Earth's axis relative to the
              ecliptic (the pIane of Earth's orbit around the Sun) and to a lesser degree
              Earth's elliptical orbital path. And these turn out to be also closely
              related to what is called the 'Equation of Time'.

              The Equation of Time has to do with certain hard-to-visualize, relative
              movements arising from the aforementioned configurations which have the
              effect of pushing the Sun's position ahead or behind clock time as viewed
              from Earth. That is to say that the Sun can be, as it actually does
              throughout the year, seen to be ahead or behind where it should be in the
              sky according to our own clock, and the difference can be as much as
              whopping 16.5 minutes. (So, very rarely does the Sun actually cross the
              meridian - or its highest position in the sky - at noon; usually it's
              somewhat ahead or behind 12 o'clock when reaching 'culmination'.)

              Sun's positions at noon (vertical line) [Graph from www.analemma.com]

              The first encouraging sign we detect here is an echo of the August 'ritual'
              symbolism - namely the emphasis on the 'cross-quarter' point - found in one
              of the factors behind the Equation-of-Time. Turns out, in the solar
              time-aberration cycle caused by the axial tilt of Earth, and discounting the
              effect of the other factor, the Sun's position would match terrestrial clock
              time on the equinox/solstice days (4 such points in a year) and go behind or
              ahead when transiting between these points - meaning the deviation is
              greatest at the midpoints or on/around the 'cross-quarter' days."

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
                Also if you read his article he is going on about Orange... Jupiter is
                Orange...lol want more... 8/23 wasn't that the conjunction of Regulas and
                Sun. Something happened to me that day and my last day doing what I was
                doing was 8/31... This is becoming interesting... I do enjoy trying to
                figure this out... Whoa and note the Equation for Time Year graph tilt =
                23.43. It happened right before noon on 23rd...