Control your thoughts #2

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Chapter 1, Exercise 4
      Special note: click for a preformatted win list that you can download now to
      do this exercise or you can do it with a sheet of paper.
      A very simple way to apply this, and I cannot overemphasize how
      powerful this is, would be to write out on a piece of paper all of the
      things you are going to do the next day. Lest you think this is just a
      list, please realize that your mind is watching you do this, and to your
      mind, this is just as important as if you were going to have the

      greatest day of your life. This is very important to realize. Everything
      that you have been taking for granted, or doing on automatic, can
      now be turned into a win that your mind will totally support you in
      accomplishing. Take things like getting out of bed, or even just
      waking up, and put them on your list. Should you really want to, you
      could have at least twenty (20) wins for your mind before you even
      leave your house. This is vital.
      Include things like brushing your teeth, showering, eating, kissing
      your spouse, putting on your shoes, or any other articles of clothing.
      You can include the smallest of things, and your mind will give you a
      win the minute the thing has been done, and most importantly,
      checked off your list. IF YOU DO NOT THINK IT IS A WIN BY CHECKING
      IT OFF, YOUR MIND WILL NOT EITHER. There is an enormous
      satisfaction in doing this, because you become more alert, and more
      off automatic with each thing that you check off.

      THIS IS BECAUSE YOUR MIND HAS BEEN GUIDING ALL OF THIS AS YOUR
      AUTOMATIC PILOT UNTIL YOU TOOK OVER THE CONTROLS AGAIN. NOT
      ONLY THAT, BUT YOUR MIND HAS BEEN CONSIDERING YOU TO BE A
      TOTAL LOSER THE WHOLE TIME THAT IT WAS YOUR AUTOMATIC PILOT.
      THE WHOLE TIME IT WAS BEING YOUR AUTOMATIC PILOT, IT WAS NOT
      COUNTING YOUR WINS, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY. THE ONLY
      WAY TO TAKE IT BACK OVER IS WITH LITTLE SIMPLE THINGS. YOUR
      MIND IS WAITING TO SERVE YOU, BUT IT WILL SERVE YOU ON A
      PLATTER IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS.

      It is very simple to just write your list, and then just check off your
      wins. Should you try to do this with just large things, like a shopping
      list, you will have missed your greatest opportunity to begin living
      again. Your mind is concerned only with the quantity of your wins,
      and the number of things that it is not in service as your automatic
      pilot to accomplish.

      Special note: The win list is very different than what is often called a "to
      do" list.
      They may appear the same at first. They are very different. Many people use
      list of tasks to accomplish things. The win list will greatly empower your
      use of a
      to do list, however a win list is unique from a to do list. If you would
      like help to
      greatly empower the effectiveness of using to do lists, incorporating the
      Life
      Transformation technologies, then contact Jorj Eprehzleinn, 1-619-819-8774,
      and
      book his time for a consulting session to help you get more out of your to
      do list.
      For the purposes of this book, be aware that the win list exercise is
      different that
      a to do list. To get the most benefits, from doing the win list, make sure
      and put
      small, easy, sure wins on the list.

      You can take this win list a step further. You can actually gain
      strength, by setting up the little exercise that was described earlier,
      the same way you would accomplish a physical exercise program.
      Just sit or stand wherever you are, and make out a list of things to
      decide to do, and when the list is completed, go ahead and decide to
      do them one by one. This is to get you back in the driver's seat far
      faster. It is up to you how fast you want to go. It does not matter
      whether it is just looking at things in your environment. That is what
      your mind has been doing for you as well. The idea is to live, and if
      you are like most people, you have been knocked out by your mind,
      and didn't even know it. Good luck, but if you follow this, you really
      shouldn't need it. Above all, do not include goals, or anything that
      you are not quite certain you will be able to check off of your list.
      Your mind has more than likely been thinking of you as a loser for so
      long that it will fight you on those. Whatever it thinks of you, based
      upon the number of wins, and the amount of time it has not had to be
      your automatic pilot, your mind will either support you, or deport you.
      Let me give you some major encouragement. You still want big
      wins. I know that. I want big wins. However, your mind still doesn't
      care. The key is that by creating all of those seemingly little wins for
      the benefit of your mind, your mind will be far more reasonable as
      you go after your bigger wins. By doing this conscientiously, your
      chances of having bigger wins will be that much greater. The thing
      that you have been looking for all along, which is that positive mental
      attitude, will finally be yours. More importantly, it will be yours without
      the insanity of the denial of the negative mental attitude that your
      mind has been secretly projecting, because it considers you to be a
      loser.
      Try it in your own life and see how differently you feel. Some of
      you might say "But I wouldn't feel right giving myself those little wins.
      Something has to be a big win before I can count it." Well, it is
      amazing that we find it hard to give ourselves little wins but we don't
      hesitate a moment to give ourselves little losses. Oh my, I forgot my
      appointment! Oh dear, I forgot to brush my teeth! You dummy, how
      could you forget your lunch! These are little losses, but one would
      think the world was ending the way some folks carry on when these
      or similar things happen.
      People are just too hard on themselves. Ever wonder why? It
      could be that it goes back to childhood and some of the criticisms we
      received at that time. A lot of us were raised around very critical
      people who seemed to be just waiting for us to make a mistake, so
      that they could correct us. Being small, there was really no effective
      way that we could protect ourselves from these critics. Talking back
      sure didn't do much except get us in worse trouble. Consequently, we
      developed self-defense mechanisms. Whenever they would rush
      over to correct us or call us names, we were ready. We could hold up
      our hand and say, Stop right there because you don t have to criticize
      me or call me names. I've already done it to myself. I've already
      called myself dumb and stupid so you don't have to.
      This may have been very workable as a child but the problem is
      that as with so many things, it was put on automatic. Here we are
      years later. And as adults, every time we make a little mistake, we act
      as though that person from our childhood is going to rush out of
      nowhere and say "You stupid dummy. How could you do such a silly
      thing?" Now, we say it to ourselves. Parents have no idea how they
      wrecked their children by this form of abuse. Have you ever noticed
      that the more you call yourself stupid, dumb, or ignorant, the more
      stupid dumb things you tend to do?

      The reason for this is because your mind basically took over when
      you had to bow to all of that criticism. You basically stopped living,
      and your mind took over, and has been running the show ever since.
      This may be shocking, but it is the truth. It is up to you to do these
      simple little things that I have described to turn your life around. This
      is only the beginning to the key. Remember, and this is the next
      great truth, and it will be in all capitals:

      YOUR MIND WILL TAKE YOUR WORD AS TO WHETHER YOU CONSIDER
      SOMETHING TO BE BAD OR GOOD, EVIL OR GOOD, OR A WIN, OR A
      LOSS. EVERYTIME YOU UTTER THE WORDS THAT YOU ARE STUPID,
      YOU ARE DUMB, OR YOU ARE ANYTHING, YOUR MIND JUST TAKES YOUR
      WORD FOR IT. YOU WOULD BE FAR BETTER OFF MAKING NO FORM OF
      JUDGEMENTS REGARDING YOU, AS OPPOSED TO MAKING NEGATIVE
      ONES. YOUR MIND IS ALREADY WAY AHEAD OF YOU IN DOING THAT.
      JUST FOLLOW THE EXERCISES THAT HAVE BEEN DESCRIBED, AND THIS
      WILL TURN AROUND FOR YOU. NOT ONLY WILL IT TURN AROUND FOR
      YOU, BUT ALSO YOUR MIND WILL BEGIN TO SUPPORT YOU WITH ALL
      THE POSITIVE IDEAS THAT CAN BE FORMED ABOUT YOU.
      A FORM OF SUICIDE IS TO DO WHAT ARE CALLED AFFIRMATIONS
      BEFORE YOU HAVE DONE THESE EXERCISES FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I
      KNOW HOW MANY GROUPS AND SCHOOLS TEACH AFFIRMATIONS AS A
      WAY OF LIFE. THEY HAVE NO IDEA THE AMOUNT OF FORCE THEY ARE
      BUILDING UP IN THE MIND OF EVERY PERSON THAT THEY TEACH TO DO
      AFFIRMATIONS. YOU CAN BE POSITIVE AND HAPPY, WITHOUT USING
      ANY FORM OF DENIAL OR OVERWHELM ON YOUR MIND. IT WILL LASH
      OUT LIKE A SNAKE, WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, IF YOU DO NOT
      FOLLOW THIS. REMEMBER, YOUR MIND DOES NOT JUST ACCEPT YOUR
      WORD, UNLESS IT IS BACKED UP BY ACTION, AND THE PRECEDING
      ACTIONS SUPPORT WHATEVER WORDS YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU.
      THAT IS ENOUGH SAID.

      The next thing we are going to take up is truly remarkable. Let me
      give you a little history on myself. I have been through practically
      every type of training or school there is. All of them teach pretty
      much the same things. The world is replete with self-help chapters,
      and practically every type of supposed understanding about how the
      mind works. Most of them haven't got a clue, because they just
      copied from someone else. This someone else probably thought
      they had the answer, but it failed miserably. This is particularly true in
      day to day life. Many people were turned into a form of predator by
      many of these chapters and schools, all in the name of what is called,
      "success". However, there is something discussed in practically all of
      them that I have found truly effective. We could call this a number of
      things, but let us relate it to your mind. This is the next great truth,
      and it will be capitalized:
      NOT ONLY DOES YOUR MIND NOT CARE HOW LARGE YOUR WINS ARE; IT
      DOES NOT CARE WHETHER THEY EVEN HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD.
      THE POWER OF WHAT IS CALLED, "THE IMAGINATION", IS TRULY
      AWESOME. HOWEVER, LIKE ALL GREAT POWERS, YOU HAVE TO
      TOTALLY CONTROL IT, OR YOUR MIND WILL TURN IT AGAINST YOU. LET
      ME ILLUSTRATE.
      When I first started out to change my life, I had been so battered
      that the only thing that I was willing to try was the sport of bowling.
      That was as far as I could see. I reasoned that if this imagination
      thing would work for the sport of bowling, it quite possibly could work
      in other areas of my life. Totally unknowingly, I discovered the key, or
      at least one of them, to the mind. After reading a number of chapters
      on the imagination, none of which had the key, I began. Putting it
      quite simply, I would lie in my room at night and imagine throwing
      bowling balls. Never once did I miss. Never once did I bowl anything
      but a perfect game. I did this every night for weeks. I continued to do
      it, regardless of how well I was actually bowling at the bowling alley.
      The key, and I am going to put it into capitals first, was being used by
      me without even knowing it:
      YOUR MIND IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR IMAGINATION FOR ANYTHING
      OTHER THAN THE NUMBER OF WINS OR SUCCESSES THAT ARE
      VISUALIZED. ONE IS JUST AS GOOD AS ANOTHER. ALL YOUR MIND
      CARES ABOUT IS THE QUANTITY. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.

      I was particularly interested in having this work, seeing as how the
      rest of my life depended upon it. Consequently, I would spend every
      night visualizing at least twelve (12) perfect games. To those not
      familiar with the sport of bowling, this would mean that I would see, or
      my mind would see, at least one hundred and forty-four (144)
      perfectly thrown balls. This went on for weeks and weeks. Notice
      that the longer it went on, the more convinced my mind became that I
      was a truly wonderful bowler. Let me explain to you what happened
      next. I was at the bowling alley one night, and not doing very well,
      when I suddenly bent over to take my stance before throwing the ball.
      Suddenly, my right hand and wrist turned by themselves, and I was
      now holding the ball in a totally different way than I had ever held it
      before. I also seemed to be the only one in the bowling alley that had
      noticed this strange occurrence.
      As I was not sure what had happened, I simply threw the bowling
      ball while holding onto it in this new way. Much to my surprise, it
      seemed as though I was suddenly throwing the bowling ball the way
      that I had been visualizing for all of those weeks. It rolled down the
      alley and got a strike better than I had ever seen myself do before. I
      continued to visualize, and before very long, I was regarded as one
      of the top bowlers in all of the area where I was living at the time.
      This encompassed about five (5) states.
      There was even one year when I was considered to be the
      champion of those five (5) states. This was decided by what is called,
      a tournament. The moral to this little story is that I followed the
      principle of quantity, and was rewarded. At that time, I made the
      decision to give up bowling and attempt to find the answer to the
      problems of life itself. That is how encouraged I was by my bowling
      experience. Needless to say, there was much more that I had to
      discover. Fortunately, I had the foundation of my bowling experience
      to constantly reflect back on. Today I realize that it was my mind that
      turned my hand and transformed my life. At that time, I only knew the
      visualizing. I cannot even begin to tell you how that is not enough. Let
      me tell you what happened to me.
      I wanted to know what was the secret behind this strange power?
      What was the underlying factor that made it work? What was behind
      it all? I decided to devote my life to discovering the answers so that I
      could pass them on to others. During the next six years, I was to read
      more than seventy books dealing with motivation, sales, leadership,
      and the secrets of the mind. I have studied mediumship, metaphysics,
      para-psychology, Alpha brain waves, ESP in several different
      forms, and practically every type of book that you could mention in
      these fields. I bought chapters on these subjects ten and twenty at a
      time. I looked only for the things that would provide practical
      application in life.
      There were numerous examples of individuals who could do great
      things. There were even exercises suggested by the authors that, it
      was promised, would produce great results for the reader. However,
      most of the exercises required huge amounts of self-discipline (which
      most people don't really have).
      The idea of the use of the imagination was suggested in
      practically all of the chapters. In fact, when I saw how many chapters
      were written about the imagination and how to use it, I kept
      wondering why the world was not already perfect. It seemed that all
      that people would have to do was to use these techniques from any
      one of hundreds of chapters on the subject. There certainly was an
      abundance of information.
      Unfortunately, the thing I found out was that practically every
      person I came in contact with could not hold onto his imagination for
      any extended length of time.
      Why was this, I asked myself. Here were all these people living
      lives of deprivation, and yet they had the greatest power in the
      universe right at their fingertips. Why didn't they use it? The first
      reason, of course, is that they really don't know how to. It took me
      seven years of almost constant searching to discover a method that
      could be applied to virtually anyone and then another eight (8) years
      of testing the method to be sure it worked. People that have gotten
      the method from me have had incredible thing happen in their lives.
      They've won quiz shows, sold more houses than they ever thought
      they could, improved their singing voices, gotten married, and
      hundreds of other things. It can work for you too. However, it will not
      work for you in most instances if you use the imagination alone. The
      imagination is very powerful, but let me give you an illustration of
      what happens to a person in life, and what has already happened to
      them.
      Let's take an example of a person named Tom aged eighteen (18)
      and see what happens to him over his life which causes him to lose
      the power from his imagination. For the purpose of this illustration
      we're going to liken life to a forest that one must pass through.

      Tom is told that all he has to do, to have everything he ever wants, is to
      run from
      point A to another place called point B. At point B. he will get everything
      he's
      always wanted and more. However, there are some conditions. First of all, he
      must pass through a forest on the way to point B. While he is in the forest,
      he
      will not be able to see Point B. The other stipulation is that he must run
      practically all of the way, or at least keep a very steady pace, because he
      will
      have a limited time to reach point B, but he will not know just how much. As
      long
      as he keeps up that good steady pace, there should be no problem.
      As you can imagine, Tom, with the enthusiasm of youth, is off like a flash.
      He
      cannot wait to get to point B. He knows exactly what he wants; houses, cars,
      boats, planes, clothes, fine happy friends, and every good thing he can
      imagine.
      As you can see, he is still using his imagination at this point. He can just
      cheerfully see himself at point B.
      Being in good physical condition, Tom runs every day. He is alive with
      enthusiasm. However, one day as he is running, a tree falls in front of him
      and
      almost hits him. Tom is not too alarmed, but now along with thinking about
      point
      B, he also has a little note to himself to watch out for falling trees. He
      continues
      on his way, but as time goes on, more and more trees fall and a few even hit
      him.
      By now, he has begun watching for falling trees and unfortunately does not
      see
      the hole directly in his path and falls into it. Now, he not only has in his
      imagination, falling trees, but also holes in the path. In fact, he becomes
      quite
      concerned, wondering how many more trees there are to fall on him and how
      many more holes there are to fall into. Then, one day as he is going along,
      a wild
      animal chases him and tries to bite him. A few days later, an animal
      succeeds in
      biting him, causing much pain. By now, Tom is wondering why no one warned
      him about the dangers of this forest he is in.
      Fear has been introduced into his life that serves to paralyze his actions.
      Point B now takes up only a small part of his thinking. The majority of his
      imagination is taken up with wondering what new trees will fall, what holes
      there
      are to fall into, and what strange and new breed of wild vicious animal
      waits
      ahead. Tom has also stopped running because only by walking slowly is he
      able
      to spot the dangers in advance and thus avoid them. Also, instead of getting
      up
      at six in the morning and quitting at midnight, Tom now arises by 12 noon
      and
      quits by six in the evening. He reasons to himself that he must conserve his
      energy. Goodness only knows how terrible it would be to fall in a hole in
      the dark,
      or be felled by a tree, or even worse yet, to be stalked by some wild animal
      that
      he can't even see. Yes, Tom can very clearly imagine himself injured or even
      killed by any one of a number of terrible things that lurk ahead. He can
      just
      imagine the terrible pain that he will have to go through if he makes the
      fatal
      mistake. He doesn't seem to notice that because he is walking slower, he
      seems
      to get hit by more trees; he falls into holes that he would have leaped over
      while
      running, and even the slowest wild animals are able to attack him.
      Point B is all but forgotten and Tom begins to feel that it was all just a
      trick to
      lure him into the forest where he now feels trapped. Tom will now never
      reach
      point B because he is no longer motivated to get there. As you can see, he
      hasn't
      stopped using his imagination at all. He is using it more than ever! But, he
      is
      using it to see all the things he doesn't want, instead of all the things he
      does
      want. He is using it as a destructive tool against himself, instead of the
      most
      powerful element that he could possess to propel him toward Point B.
      We can look at Tom and his predicament, but is he any different
      than the thousands like him? People who went into life with great
      enthusiasm and now crawl along like whipped puppies. Yes, my

      friend, the imagination is the key to life. You must control the
      imagination, or it will turn on you and become your worst enemy. The
      imagination, by the way, when it is out of control, has a name you will
      be familiar with. It is called worry. How did this happen? Well, it is
      very simple. Tom did not understand the mind, and went on
      automatic. It was his mind that was feeding him all of those things
      that were discouraging him on a day to day basis. He didn't have a
      chance, and neither does anyone who tries to go against his or her
      mind, whether it is knowingly or unknowingly.

      THE MIND WILL MAKE YOU MIND.

      The key is to do all of those things that have been discussed
      earlier. The imagination is much too difficult to deal with until you
      have done a great deal of those. That is true for your life. As far as
      sports are concerned, the imagination can make you a better bowler,
      a better tennis player, or anything where you can see. More
      importantly, your mind can see the sufficient quantity of successful
      actions imagined that will let your mind go to work, and change your
      life in those areas. It will rule your body with the sufficient quantity of
      imagined successes.
      Applying this in your love life, your personal life, your business
      life, or anything that is truly important to you will require the second
      (2) chapter entitled Escape From Planet Earth, as well as the third
      (3), entitled, How To Stop Worry Before It Stops You.
      The second (2) chapter lets you see totally and completely how
      your mind sees your imagination. The third chapter will let you
      reclaim your imagination and take you to heights that you didn't even
      know were possible. You have much to look forward to. However,
      please realize that the information given in this chapter is of
      paramount importance. Make your win list once every day and check
      it off the next day.
      If you put fifty (50) things on there, and you remember to check
      them off, your mind will give you fifty (50) wins. This is absolutely
      vital. Should you not make out your list the day before, it can still be
      made out in the present day, and you can even go back and check off
      the things you have already done, such as get up, brush teeth, etc.
      Your mind is not chronological, but that is not that important. Make as
      many lists as you want of little simple things to decide to do, and then
      do them. You can even make this a game with your family, or your
      friends to help take your life away from your mind. It is up to you.
      Your mind is not listening to any of this, nor will it try to stop you from
      applying it. Do this enough, and you will get enough big wins in your
      life, so that you will know more happiness than you have ever known.
      It's time to go on to the next part of the formula.
      Thank you for downloading your complimentary free chapter of the
      High Speed Results Life Transformation Formula. If you liked what
      you read so far, allow me to suggest that you get the rest of this ebook
      which includes the entire Life Transformation Formula with all
      the bonuses.

      What will happen to you and your life if you order the
      complete 115 page e-book and do all the exercises?
      You gain a new level of ability to use your own thoughts to program
      your body. The thoughts and feelings, beliefs and attitudes and
      choices and decisions that are programmed in your body now are
      generating your life. You have begun to take conscious control of the
      programs that are generating your life by doing the exercises in this
      first Chapter on Winning.
      By doing the exercises in the Winning Chapter you engaged a
      process which if you follow the next steps leads to knowing how to do

      ClearTalk which is what I also call the Life Transformation Formula.
      When you have internalized how to do ClearTalk it is amazing what
      you can accomplish with your mind. You can materialize life situations
      and circumstances that you imagine and desire. Just this past week I
      received these testimonials (and more) from people who are working
      with the complete e-book package.

      "I have got to tell you -- I'm feeling FANTASTIC. so many things
      are changing!! WOW. The work you teach is incredible. Thank
      you so much for sharing all this. I feel like I'm surfing through
      life."
      J.F.

      Jorj,
      "Results are coming in!!! After approximately 12 days things are
      progressing. My friend and I opened a new internet business!"
      J.M.

      "I really like it and really know it works. 15 things already
      manifested. "
      T.H.

      As you go through the next chapters in the e-book you will find that
      the exercises and stories lead you through a process that condenses
      and simplifies thus empowering all the knowledge and experience
      you have gained so far about manifesting.
      There are fine details and subtle adjustments that are presented that
      streamline and handle with elegance many of the obstacles that
      normally occur when manifesting.
      I know from my own experience and that of the people all over the

      world who work with me that when you order the complete Life
      Transformation Formula e-book package you are getting more than a
      book with words and exercises. You are acquiring a sophisticated
      software for programming your own body to help you materialize the
      life you want. You also acquire the technology to transform current
      life situations and all conditions in your life into something better that
      you imagine.

      People tell me that other techniques and courses they have tried only
      work for a while. I have found that often those people have given up
      on what they learned and that the force of the "common reality" is so
      strong it seduces people to give up their glorious power for
      manifesting.

      "Knowing how your mind works is a great advantage in this day and
      age."
      Stephen C. Parkhill

      The Life Transformation Formula is a set of easy techniques that are
      so simple yet so effective that you can continue to use them for years
      to come. Why? Because when you can do ClearTalk then you get
      results. When you apply the techniques of talking, thinking, and
      writing almost effortlessly in daily life and you get results, that gives
      you motivation to do it again. A cycle of applying the effort on the
      thought level and then experiencing a satisfying result gives you the
      energy to do it again and again. It is profitable.

      When you consider acquiring the Life Transformation Formula for
      yourself remember that when you order the complete e-book that you
      are getting more than the information that is contained in workshops
      and books that you would have to pay thousands or even tens of
      thousands of dollars to attend. And I have many customers who have
      done that and they tell me this is the finest quality of them all.
      Personally I think that if you have already done a lot of workshops
      and courses then this material will be a great satisfaction to you as it
      is designed for a sophisticated and intelligent person with experience
      manifesting. Then again, I think we are all experienced and
      sophisticated and intelligent in our being and we can use all the help
      we can get to remember that and awaken the powers that we already
      have inside of us more fully.

      The e-book package is currently discounted to only $97.00. You get
      all the information and exercises to obtain what normally would take
      thousands of dollars or more going to workshops and buying books
      and coursese to achieve. You receive many bonuses including the
      Basic Formula for financial growth and success and the 25 minute
      Life Transformation audio file which people have said is the best
      affirmations they have ever ever heard and listening to the audio is
      like going on a ride at Disneyland.

      Get the complete e-book package and do all the exercises. When
      complete, order a private ClearTalk session on the phone with me.
      By the time you have done all the exercises and had a ClearTalk
      session with me you should already have enough results to make you
      happy you ordered the package and did the ClearTalk session.
      Only that is just the beginning as you will then have acquired the full
      technique of ClearTalk. The Life Transformation Formula will be
      internalized for you and working for you the rest of your life with only
      simple and almost effortless daily application.

      You have already started the process by learning how to do the win
      list. I know that you will enjoy the e-book and the bonuses and that if
      you do all the exercises and learn the ClearTalk method you will get
      enough results to make you happy that you bought the package and
      did the easy work.

      "You know the kind of movies that end where they should begin? It gets great
      toward the end, and then where they should have begun they quit...
      This book is not that way, it begins strong and keeps going... "
      L.B.

      I also know that many people get spectacular and ongoing results
      that are far more than what they expected and far greater than the
      price they paid for the package and the effort they put in.
      You can click here to go to the page on my site to order now!
      In my own universe, you are empowered to materialize that very best
      of all that you desire and imagine.
      Jorj R. Elprehzleinn
      www.elprehzleinn.com

      p.s. In case you are wondering if this "really works" of course it does. If
      you learn
      the ClearTalk and do it as a meditation every day for about ten to twenty
      days
      you will probably get so many results that you have to stop to deal with
      everything that is happening. That is what happened to me the last three
      times I
      did that!!

      "Whatever I have manifested so far, was effortless. I didn't do anything
      special except to conduct my Life as usual. As far as results from the Life
      Transformation Formula, I have been getting results."
      W.C.

      Special Notes
      There is nothing further to say. I have said it all. It is up to you to do
      and use the lists described
      in this book. The only list you should do every day is the one to plan your
      next day, the night
      before. Just put on it the things you are very sure are going to happen. You
      can include things
      like doing the other lists. That is what I recommend. These lists will save
      your life from being
      taken over by your mind, or a series of egos. It is up to you to use these
      lists.
      Enjoy the book, I expect you enjoy numerous experiences and desired results
      from DOING it.
      The key is in the doing. JUST DO THE LISTS. JUST DO THE LISTS. JUST DO THE
      LISTS.
      JUST DO THE LISTS. JUST DO THE LISTS. I think that makes it perfectly clear.
      Your life is
      yours to live. This book was created, so that you could live your life in
      the very best way
      possible.
      The ideas will come from doing these lists. One of these ideas could propel
      you to a level of
      happiness, or fulfillment, that you never even dreamed of. Life is for the
      doers. You can be one
      of those. It is my sincere wish that this book will propel you forward to a
      level of happiness to
      where "YOUR CUP WILL RUNNETH OVER" so greatly that you will enrich the lives
      of all those
      with whom you come in contact. True happiness is in your relationships with
      others. By doing
      your lists, you will be totally prepared to have those relationships. You
      can have more happiness
      than you ever even dreamed was possible, but you have to be ready to receive
      it. The lists will
      do that for you.
      The lists are meant to be done as a part of your life from now on. There is
      never a time to stop
      doing them. They are a tool to keep your mind from taking you over. That
      will give you
      happiness. You have my sincerest wish that you will continue to use the
      lists, and thus remain
      among the living. That is harsh, I know. However, it is just the way it is.
      I want you to have
      everything that will truly make you happy. That will make me happy. That's
      why I made my
      contribution to writing this book. Enough said.
      If you would like to call and ask any questions, or share your experience of
      using this book, or for
      any reason regarding getting help with this book, please contact Jorj
      Elprehzleinn 619-819-8774.
      You can call anytime of the day or night, seven days a week. Please leave a
      message if I am
      not answering in person. Please note your results, which means to write down
      any results that
      are showing up in your life once you started working with this book. What
      often happens to
      people using the Life Transformation Formula is that things they desire and
      imagine start to
      appear for them in real life. This is a result and though it is not
      necessary to write down or note
      these, it can be extremely beneficial for those wishing to use the Life
      Transformation Formula
      and their own mind to help them materialize what they desire and imagine
      they have and do
      and are. Writing down results is an advanced technique, so just do it when
      you feel like it. As
      long as you do the win list each day, counting results or "being grateful"
      eventually comes
      naturally.

      DISCLAIMER: Materializing what you desire and imagine is an ongoing lifetime
      process which
      requires that you have your mind on your side. Before using these tools,
      consider that you are
      changing your life. Due to the powerful forces of change that may be brought
      about, your life
      circumstances will almost certainly be affected, and the amount and nature
      of change can be
      perceived as painful and difficult to some, even if the best of what you
      desire and imagine is
      materializing. Others may find the very same process exciting and
      spiritually and materially
      freeing.
      In order to remain stable during so much change, you need to be able to
      count your results, in
      other words track your progress. Otherwise, even if you materialize what you
      desire and imagine,
      you may not really appreciate or even really notice that you are
      materializing what you desire
      and imagine. Tracking results also helps you to feel complete and satisfied,
      which lends itelf to
      relaxation and enjoyment.
      Developing a seriously powerful attitude of gratitude also helps you to stay
      in touch with the
      divine forces that are helping you materialize the best of what you desire
      and imagine and
      counterbalance against various unwanted tendencies that may arise during
      your success. Many
      people experience immediate and daily results by using the Life
      Transformation tools and at the
      same time, materializing some or all of the things or situations or
      conditions that you desire and
      imagine may take a very long time, or may not happen at all.
      I have experienced that even when I or people that I have helped do
      materialize what they
      desire and imagine, that often what materialized does not make me or the
      person totally
      satisfied, due to the ongoing nature of desire, and various psychological
      and other factors.
      Materializing what you desire and imagine may not make you happy. Other
      people have said
      that materializing desire and imagination is a form of magic - that you can
      get caught in the
      lower astral planes if you focus on materializing your desires and
      imagination using this kind of
      technology.
      One of the biggest mistakes that I discovered that people make in this art
      and science of
      materializing desires and imagination, is that people tend to believe that
      they are "creating their
      own reality". If that is your belief, you are entitled to it. However it is
      my belief that the creator
      does the creating. We just put in our order, like at a restaurant. The
      entire basis of the Life
      Transformation system is to introduce you to the idea that you do indeed
      have your own reality,
      yet ONLY in your imagination. The ordinary world, the one that we all live
      in, plays by very
      different rules than the ones that operate, "in your own universe". The
      "real" world is a shared
      space, not just yours or anyone else's.
      Furthermore, I believe that "in the universe" the best thing you can do to
      boost your ability to
      materialize what you desire and imagine is to stop trying to do it all
      yourself. Learn what you can
      do to help yourself imagine the life of your best desires, and imagination,
      then let "The Creator"
      do the creating, and you do the enjoying of what the ALL that IS or whatever
      you believe in as
      the divine force, creates for you, in relation to what you imagine you have
      and do and are in
      your own universe.