RE: [ufodiscussion] Re: Other Cosmic Races Included

    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
      "They" are not the gods...It may be a small distinction but they are
      spirits/minds and they work with the gods. They have a choice of being with
      us just like you have a choice of being in a relationship where your spouse
      is bend on destroying herself... They(the gods) do not force our free will
      to their likes or dislikes and that is what you're alluding to. As if they
      would take the light of our life(their child) if we don't do what they want,
      and this portrays them as selfish and arrogant. Much the same way humanity
      described the Gods back in Rome and Greece, due to lack of comprehension.
      The spirit(child of the gods) works with the personality (us) because of
      love and if this bond is broken then the being(body) dies. The bond isn't
      broken because we have disagreements or because we don't do what their
      parents (the gods)want, or because we don't do what our spirit(mind) wants
      rather it is broken if there is no attempt made to work together. This being
      because they will eventually become one. If they(the body) don't die it's
      because some mad scientist has thought of a way to keep them alive without a
      mind, again due to a belief that we are the body. Again not the fault of the
      Gods... I would suggest it is humanity that is lacking in comprehension of
      compassion, not the gods... It takes a lot to create a God and that is what
      the Gods are doing, the spirits are evolving and growing and if they become
      one with us will become Gods. At least that is my take on it...

      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
        Jahnets
        I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
        I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as 'One Source'.
        Sorry!
        Dex
      • William Hamilton
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
          One Source = an infinite number of sources.
          Newthink.

          Bill
          > I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
          > I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
          > 'One Source'.
          > Sorry!
          > Dex
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dexxxaa
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
            One Source = an infinite number of sources.
            Newthink.

            Bill

            Okay
            D.
          • Dexxxaa
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
              Phew, that's rather a lot of words, Dex. Such complexity! But the
              question at issue is simple, surely.

              Can the intrinsic laws of the universe be violated?

              I say not, because the very act of violation must itself be an
              expression of universal law. Whatever happens in the universe is an
              expression of universal law, whether we are considering what is happening in
              heavenly worlds and species, or demonic ones, or plain old, prosaic earthly
              ones, or no worlds or species at all but something else instead.

              Regan
              _____

              And to Regan

              Okay
              D.
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                Jahnets
                I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
                I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
                'One Source'.
                Sorry!
                Dex

                J: Oh really, maybe you should just respond instead of starting new
                conversations so you can remember what you said... Note you are refering to
                Deities, God, The Living Light, below... So tell which Deity are you
                refering to that is denying intelligences???

                D:I don't believe this to be a reality of punishment J., even though it
                feels
                that way sometime, but, rather one of harmony and resonance. If that harmony
                and resonance is broken the natural course of action and reaction determines
                the directional course of events.
                God (The Living Light) chooses the consciousness for co-habitation dwelling
                and participation in it's eternal domains of both physical and non-physical
                realities.
                The intelligence that chooses a specie from a world for star evolution
                participation in it's immortal societies also operate under these same
                principles of energy resonance, likeness of mind, compatibility, etc.,
                etc.,...
                I've heard it expressed that if an intelligence deny the Deity long enough,
                eventually, the Deity will deny it. It's just a natural course of things J.
                not a harsh idea but an understandable justification of recourse.
                I'm not trying to read into statements of concepts but rather building
                another layer of consciousness way of looking at the information before us.
                In my understanding I have a long ways to go yet.

              • Dexxxaa
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                  So tell which Deity are you
                  referring to that is denying intelligences???
                  *****************

                  I'm referring to the Principle Coding aspect of the Godhead...The Laws of Creation.
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                    We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
                    realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
                    follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
                    didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                    withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
                    help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
                    know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
                    them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
                    or programing and we are much more than that...

                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                      you said if they
                      didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                      withold the light.
                      No...I said if they denied the Deity long enough the Deity would deny them.
                      A possible natural recourse of Law. Impersonal.
                      D.
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                        What law?

                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                          What law?

                          Aye Aye J.
                          That's rather hard to explain, but stay 'tuned' will ya?