Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: Other Cosmic Races Included

  • Regan Power
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
      D. writes:
      I agree with you Regan. It's basically what I'm saying too. However, the
      codes built into our being as laws are designed patterns for the image and
      similitude (likeness) of a specie identity creation. I'm discussing the
      violations of these image designs.

      Those are particular laws of individual worlds and beings, Dex, not
      the laws of the universe.

      Regan
      _____

      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
        "They" are not the gods...It may be a small distinction but they are
        spirits/minds and they work with the gods. They have a choice of being with
        us just like you have a choice of being in a relationship where your spouse
        is bend on destroying herself... They(the gods) do not force our free will
        to their likes or dislikes and that is what you're alluding to. As if they
        would take the light of our life(their child) if we don't do what they want,
        and this portrays them as selfish and arrogant. Much the same way humanity
        described the Gods back in Rome and Greece, due to lack of comprehension.
        The spirit(child of the gods) works with the personality (us) because of
        love and if this bond is broken then the being(body) dies. The bond isn't
        broken because we have disagreements or because we don't do what their
        parents (the gods)want, or because we don't do what our spirit(mind) wants
        rather it is broken if there is no attempt made to work together. This being
        because they will eventually become one. If they(the body) don't die it's
        because some mad scientist has thought of a way to keep them alive without a
        mind, again due to a belief that we are the body. Again not the fault of the
        Gods... I would suggest it is humanity that is lacking in comprehension of
        compassion, not the gods... It takes a lot to create a God and that is what
        the Gods are doing, the spirits are evolving and growing and if they become
        one with us will become Gods. At least that is my take on it...

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
          Jahnets
          I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
          I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as 'One Source'.
          Sorry!
          Dex
        • William Hamilton
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
            One Source = an infinite number of sources.
            Newthink.

            Bill
            > I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
            > I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
            > 'One Source'.
            > Sorry!
            > Dex
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Dexxxaa
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
              One Source = an infinite number of sources.
              Newthink.

              Bill

              Okay
              D.
            • Dexxxaa
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                Phew, that's rather a lot of words, Dex. Such complexity! But the
                question at issue is simple, surely.

                Can the intrinsic laws of the universe be violated?

                I say not, because the very act of violation must itself be an
                expression of universal law. Whatever happens in the universe is an
                expression of universal law, whether we are considering what is happening in
                heavenly worlds and species, or demonic ones, or plain old, prosaic earthly
                ones, or no worlds or species at all but something else instead.

                Regan
                _____

                And to Regan

                Okay
                D.
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                  Jahnets
                  I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
                  I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
                  'One Source'.
                  Sorry!
                  Dex

                  J: Oh really, maybe you should just respond instead of starting new
                  conversations so you can remember what you said... Note you are refering to
                  Deities, God, The Living Light, below... So tell which Deity are you
                  refering to that is denying intelligences???

                  D:I don't believe this to be a reality of punishment J., even though it
                  feels
                  that way sometime, but, rather one of harmony and resonance. If that harmony
                  and resonance is broken the natural course of action and reaction determines
                  the directional course of events.
                  God (The Living Light) chooses the consciousness for co-habitation dwelling
                  and participation in it's eternal domains of both physical and non-physical
                  realities.
                  The intelligence that chooses a specie from a world for star evolution
                  participation in it's immortal societies also operate under these same
                  principles of energy resonance, likeness of mind, compatibility, etc.,
                  etc.,...
                  I've heard it expressed that if an intelligence deny the Deity long enough,
                  eventually, the Deity will deny it. It's just a natural course of things J.
                  not a harsh idea but an understandable justification of recourse.
                  I'm not trying to read into statements of concepts but rather building
                  another layer of consciousness way of looking at the information before us.
                  In my understanding I have a long ways to go yet.

                • Dexxxaa
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                    So tell which Deity are you
                    referring to that is denying intelligences???
                    *****************

                    I'm referring to the Principle Coding aspect of the Godhead...The Laws of Creation.
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                      We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
                      realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
                      follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
                      didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                      withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
                      help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
                      know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
                      them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
                      or programing and we are much more than that...

                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                        you said if they
                        didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                        withold the light.
                        No...I said if they denied the Deity long enough the Deity would deny them.
                        A possible natural recourse of Law. Impersonal.
                        D.
                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                          What law?

                          Message 12 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                            What law?

                            Aye Aye J.
                            That's rather hard to explain, but stay 'tuned' will ya?