Re: Other Cosmic Races Included

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 31, 2005
      Jahnets writes:
      I do not believe the gods
      take light away from beings.

      Hmmm. They are Light and they simply remove themselves J.
      Dex
    • Regan Power
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
        D. writes:
        I agree with you Regan. It's basically what I'm saying too. However, the
        codes built into our being as laws are designed patterns for the image and
        similitude (likeness) of a specie identity creation. I'm discussing the
        violations of these image designs.

        Those are particular laws of individual worlds and beings, Dex, not
        the laws of the universe.

        Regan
        _____

        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
          "They" are not the gods...It may be a small distinction but they are
          spirits/minds and they work with the gods. They have a choice of being with
          us just like you have a choice of being in a relationship where your spouse
          is bend on destroying herself... They(the gods) do not force our free will
          to their likes or dislikes and that is what you're alluding to. As if they
          would take the light of our life(their child) if we don't do what they want,
          and this portrays them as selfish and arrogant. Much the same way humanity
          described the Gods back in Rome and Greece, due to lack of comprehension.
          The spirit(child of the gods) works with the personality (us) because of
          love and if this bond is broken then the being(body) dies. The bond isn't
          broken because we have disagreements or because we don't do what their
          parents (the gods)want, or because we don't do what our spirit(mind) wants
          rather it is broken if there is no attempt made to work together. This being
          because they will eventually become one. If they(the body) don't die it's
          because some mad scientist has thought of a way to keep them alive without a
          mind, again due to a belief that we are the body. Again not the fault of the
          Gods... I would suggest it is humanity that is lacking in comprehension of
          compassion, not the gods... It takes a lot to create a God and that is what
          the Gods are doing, the spirits are evolving and growing and if they become
          one with us will become Gods. At least that is my take on it...

          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
            Jahnets
            I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
            I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as 'One Source'.
            Sorry!
            Dex
          • William Hamilton
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
              One Source = an infinite number of sources.
              Newthink.

              Bill
              > I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
              > I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
              > 'One Source'.
              > Sorry!
              > Dex
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Dexxxaa
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                One Source = an infinite number of sources.
                Newthink.

                Bill

                Okay
                D.
              • Dexxxaa
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                  Phew, that's rather a lot of words, Dex. Such complexity! But the
                  question at issue is simple, surely.

                  Can the intrinsic laws of the universe be violated?

                  I say not, because the very act of violation must itself be an
                  expression of universal law. Whatever happens in the universe is an
                  expression of universal law, whether we are considering what is happening in
                  heavenly worlds and species, or demonic ones, or plain old, prosaic earthly
                  ones, or no worlds or species at all but something else instead.

                  Regan
                  _____

                  And to Regan

                  Okay
                  D.
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                    Jahnets
                    I'm not talking about what you're discussing.
                    I haven't used the word 'God's'. I tend to think of the 'Source' only as
                    'One Source'.
                    Sorry!
                    Dex

                    J: Oh really, maybe you should just respond instead of starting new
                    conversations so you can remember what you said... Note you are refering to
                    Deities, God, The Living Light, below... So tell which Deity are you
                    refering to that is denying intelligences???

                    D:I don't believe this to be a reality of punishment J., even though it
                    feels
                    that way sometime, but, rather one of harmony and resonance. If that harmony
                    and resonance is broken the natural course of action and reaction determines
                    the directional course of events.
                    God (The Living Light) chooses the consciousness for co-habitation dwelling
                    and participation in it's eternal domains of both physical and non-physical
                    realities.
                    The intelligence that chooses a specie from a world for star evolution
                    participation in it's immortal societies also operate under these same
                    principles of energy resonance, likeness of mind, compatibility, etc.,
                    etc.,...
                    I've heard it expressed that if an intelligence deny the Deity long enough,
                    eventually, the Deity will deny it. It's just a natural course of things J.
                    not a harsh idea but an understandable justification of recourse.
                    I'm not trying to read into statements of concepts but rather building
                    another layer of consciousness way of looking at the information before us.
                    In my understanding I have a long ways to go yet.

                  • Dexxxaa
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                      So tell which Deity are you
                      referring to that is denying intelligences???
                      *****************

                      I'm referring to the Principle Coding aspect of the Godhead...The Laws of Creation.
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                        We seem to be having a communication snaffu. Since when are laws deities? I
                        realize you were talking about the laws and what happens if people don't
                        follow the laws. I disagreed only with the part where you said if they
                        didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                        withold the light. I believe the gods have other means at their disposal to
                        help their offspring(spirit/mind) get unruly personalities on task... You
                        know how you create a being and what you do with them once you have created
                        them are two different things. You sound almost to be refering to a computer
                        or programing and we are much more than that...

                        Message 11 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                          you said if they
                          didn't listen long enough the deity, god, would take the light away or
                          withold the light.
                          No...I said if they denied the Deity long enough the Deity would deny them.
                          A possible natural recourse of Law. Impersonal.
                          D.
                          Message 12 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                            What law?

                            Message 13 of 26 , Sep 1, 2005
                              What law?

                              Aye Aye J.
                              That's rather hard to explain, but stay 'tuned' will ya?