RE: [ufodiscussion] Re: Andrew's Contact Story

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 9:39 PM
      "People that seek aberrance to have fun with wont be bothering me
      again .. or so I am determined to make come to pass."

      Better to focus on what you want rather than what you don't want as with the
      above statement you come close to becoming what you don't want bothering
      you, antisocial...I do understand what you're saying as this is indeed what
      I beleive the Gods have done, is separated us from those we harm with our
      thoughts until we can get a handle on them. The question remains has the
      separation helped or have we forgotten why we were separated in the first
      place. That is why I think it is time past time for contact, to help some
      remember...;-)