Andrew's Contact Story

  • Dexxxaa
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      Cross posting:
      Andrew submitted his contact story today.
      Dex

      ANDREW HENNESSEY – contact story.

      As a contactee I write to make known my situation in case some folks
      are experiencing the same.

      My ET's are part of a massive empire that span more than one cosmic
      bubble in the cosmic foam. They have a portal system as well as
      ships. They have been described as `zeta' but it is not true that
      they originate from zeta reticulii – that star system being only an
      outpost. They have been on earth for millennia and live amongst us
      by incorporating human form about themselves. However they are like
      a babooshka doll in that inside is a being that we might call a zeta.
      A lady I met – a gypsy who called herself an empress is followed
      about everywhere by ships – one can see them glowing above her at
      night. She told me that she would take me to see her mother one day.
      She showed me her inner form and she looked like a very human and
      loving zeta.
      Other zetas like classic elves have materialised in my condo – very
      thin lady with glowing skin – allegedly part of the zeta court – is
      to show me how their hierarchy operates.
      They have had considerable presence on earth for a very long time –
      but my understanding is that they operate a very hitek civilisation
      that is massively superior to most of the second order chaos
      civilisations.
      I'm told that they have also been living outside of time and space
      as we know it – and take long non-corporeal holidays beyond this
      cosmos where they operate massive computer and factory facilities
      that they have stored their racial home material in.
      They operate and facilitate a huge conglomerate of beings and their
      superior computer capacities have platformed their allies attempts
      to evolve.
      We may pass them by in the street on earth and not know them.

      My knowledge of starship engine designs ,androids etc,.. was
      enhanced by your Extraterrestrial contact.

      I would say that they enabled me to grasp certain of the concepts.
      They interphase with my mind – enhancing the imagery and options.
      This helps me create better art and science. They say that they have
      used several of my cultural ideas.
      One week I was asked to develop plans for new social facilities –
      and they ran past my mind at breathtaking speed, huge amounts of
      graphic arts and colour and texture palettes and I was able to make
      some wonderful choices and participate in virtual constructions and
      architectural modelling.
      I have come up with some useful computer models for social and
      military science too and developed a general systems theory. I have
      worked out how to regulate society to identify aberrant social
      distortions – of course given that a computer system big enough
      could do it.

      If I start to get forgetful and confused about my place in life –
      they will briefly light up my imagination with a white light – to
      help me remember that I am an eternal being and that they want me to
      come with them in the future.
      The starship engine idea is for a drive system that is used to
      travel really vast distances and between dimensions as we would call
      them. The ship retranslates itself into local materials.
      Most of the second order chaos civilisations use electrogravity and
      travel interstellar distances like a ship on the ocean of gravity
      and time. The translation drive is not held up by gravity and mass –
      its like a jetplane in this analogy.
      The robotics ideas have been around on earth since the time of
      atlantis – we can see them mentioned in some books like the secret
      doctrine by blavatsky in her translation of Sanskrit.

      I have assisted in technological situations by contributing my
      artistic vision to social, military and industrial problems that
      have been presented. They call me a `technological artist'.

      I only have vague memories of being onboard craft.. I was given a
      classic abduction in 1980 but since then, things have gotten a lot
      more in the open and on the street. I know several people in my life
      who look human and are zetas. They have been seen `stepping out'.

      They seem to be training the faculty of self powers within me – and
      I know that I am very much integrated into a conscious network where
      strange miracles can definitely happen.
      They come out to play with me and manifest some strange stuff to
      entertain me with `true reality'.
      I am told that I will never again be stuck for incredible skills and
      that if I train with these given skills I will retain and improve on
      them.
      They enabled me to run over huge distances just long enough for me
      to get the idea that they can supply my body with enormous power.
      Not having had a history of being fir – it was incredible to be
      running up and down hills in the pouring rain whilst kicking a ball
      …

      I was shown a place by spiritual translocation on a planet near here
      where one of the dark et races has a factory that produces blood
      oranges. Literally – on the inside of one of these oranges instead
      of pips – was a little heart and organs.
      I was shown the factory in a desert or crater like a metallic
      bubble – and was shown the `production line'.
      I was told they use human DNA
      There is a big conflict going on with these dark races.
      A big portion of the insectoid ancestry cannot evolve into human
      issues and the danger of illogical passions – they believe instead
      of farming for energy and supplements for their form.
      The beings that are looking after me are resolved to follow a
      Christian path in that they believe that the energies of God, will
      enable them to recreate their bodies, their spirits and their lives.

      Some mind and body projection has been facilitated by the `zetas'
      but they want me to pay attention to the remainder of my earth and
      family issues. They have a portal system on earth that they will let
      me use. Usually humans with their spiritual and soul amnesia and
      limited handicaps are not allowed into this system. I think though
      that they will give me a tour when my time/times come.

      The number of people who have expressed an interest in my
      experiences can be counted on the fingers of one hand !!!!

      I believe that I made a deal with them before getting into my
      current life and that they will facilitate my evolution with my long
      term spiritual partner in the not too distant future.
      They keep manifesting social situations that explain that to me … to
      keep my dream of a beautiful social eternity alive … cars that shift
      shape in front of me – people that shift shape in front of me … I
      know that they will want to keep me feeling young and don't want me
      to lose my feeling of youth and wonder at the great and marvellous
      universe.
      I think they have a big say in what happens on this planet after the
      earth changes and that there is going to be a big shock and surprise
      for the elite interests who think they have bartered some deals.

      Its good to get excited about having lots of friends and I believe
      that they will look after me if anything goes wrong with the planet.
    • William Hamilton
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
        I don't buy it. Not consistent with fact.

        Bill
        Andrew submitted his contact story today.
        Dex

        ANDREW HENNESSEY â?" contact story.

        As a contactee I write to make known my situation in case some folks
        are experiencing the same.

        My ET's are part of a massive empire that span more than one cosmic
        bubble in the cosmic foam. They have a portal system as well as
        ships. They have been described as `zeta' but it is not true that
        they originate from zeta reticulii â?" that star system being only an
        outpost. They have been on earth for millennia and live amongst us
        by incorporating human form about themselves. However they are like
        a babooshka doll in that inside is a being that we might call a zeta.
        A lady I met â?" a gypsy who called herself an empress is followed
        about everywhere by ships â?" one can see them glowing above her at
        night. She told me that she would take me to see her mother one day.
        She showed me her inner form and she looked like a very human and
        loving zeta.
        Other zetas like classic elves have materialised in my condo â?" very
        thin lady with glowing skin â?" allegedly part of the zeta court â?" is
        to show me how their hierarchy operates.
        They have had considerable presence on earth for a very long time â?"
        but my understanding is that they operate a very hitek civilisation
        that is massively superior to most of the second order chaos
        civilisations.
        I'm told that they have also been living outside of time and space
        as we know it â?" and take long non-corporeal holidays beyond this
        cosmos where they operate massive computer and factory facilities
        that they have stored their racial home material in.
        They operate and facilitate a huge conglomerate of beings and their
        superior computer capacities have platformed their allies attempts
        to evolve.
        We may pass them by in the street on earth and not know them.

        My knowledge of starship engine designs ,androids etc,.. was
        enhanced by your Extraterrestrial contact.

        I would say that they enabled me to grasp certain of the concepts.
        They interphase with my mind â?" enhancing the imagery and options.
        This helps me create better art and science. They say that they have
        used several of my cultural ideas.
        One week I was asked to develop plans for new social facilities â?"
        and they ran past my mind at breathtaking speed, huge amounts of
        graphic arts and colour and texture palettes and I was able to make
        some wonderful choices and participate in virtual constructions and
        architectural modelling.
        I have come up with some useful computer models for social and
        military science too and developed a general systems theory. I have
        worked out how to regulate society to identify aberrant social
        distortions â?" of course given that a computer system big enough
        could do it.

        If I start to get forgetful and confused about my place in life â?"
        they will briefly light up my imagination with a white light â?" to
        help me remember that I am an eternal being and that they want me to
        come with them in the future.
        The starship engine idea is for a drive system that is used to
        travel really vast distances and between dimensions as we would call
        them. The ship retranslates itself into local materials.
        Most of the second order chaos civilisations use electrogravity and
        travel interstellar distances like a ship on the ocean of gravity
        and time. The translation drive is not held up by gravity and mass â?"
        its like a jetplane in this analogy.
        The robotics ideas have been around on earth since the time of
        atlantis â?" we can see them mentioned in some books like the secret
        doctrine by blavatsky in her translation of Sanskrit.

        I have assisted in technological situations by contributing my
        artistic vision to social, military and industrial problems that
        have been presented. They call me a `technological artist'.

        I only have vague memories of being onboard craft.. I was given a
        classic abduction in 1980 but since then, things have gotten a lot
        more in the open and on the street. I know several people in my life
        who look human and are zetas. They have been seen `stepping out'.

        They seem to be training the faculty of self powers within me â?" and
        I know that I am very much integrated into a conscious network where
        strange miracles can definitely happen.
        They come out to play with me and manifest some strange stuff to
        entertain me with `true reality'.
        I am told that I will never again be stuck for incredible skills and
        that if I train with these given skills I will retain and improve on
        them.
        They enabled me to run over huge distances just long enough for me
        to get the idea that they can supply my body with enormous power.
        Not having had a history of being fir â?" it was incredible to be
        running up and down hills in the pouring rain whilst kicking a ball
        â?¦

        I was shown a place by spiritual translocation on a planet near here
        where one of the dark et races has a factory that produces blood
        oranges. Literally â?" on the inside of one of these oranges instead
        of pips â?" was a little heart and organs.
        I was shown the factory in a desert or crater like a metallic
        bubble â?" and was shown the `production line'.
        I was told they use human DNA
        There is a big conflict going on with these dark races.
        A big portion of the insectoid ancestry cannot evolve into human
        issues and the danger of illogical passions â?" they believe instead
[...]

        They keep manifesting social situations that explain that to me â?¦ to
        keep my dream of a beautiful social eternity alive â?¦ cars that shift
        shape in front of me â?" people that shift shape in front of me â?¦ I

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
          blood orange?

          I have worked out how to regulate society to identify aberrant social
          distortions – of course given that a computer system big enough
          could do it.

          A concerning statement...

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Dexxxaa
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
            Cross posting:
            I just received this a few minutes ago.
            A reply from Andrew.
            Dex

            > Could you please elaborate on what is meant by? -
            >
            > "...how to regulate society to identify aberrant social
            distortions..."

            > To regulate infers control, and in this case aberrant social
            distortions!

            > What does this mean?
            >
            > Respectfully,
            > Marc
            >
            > _____

            my systems model works using transference - where every thing thats
            happening in the cosmos at any scale works on a transfer of energy
            from high to low across a common context or medium.
            the power law that does this is known in electricity as Ohms Law, in
            psychology and electromagnetic field theory in psychology it was
            spotted by Kurt Lewin 1952 and Wolfgang Kohler also about 1952
            in biology this transference process is known as osmosis - its one
            basic law for the whole cosmos - a grand unity - only we have called
            it different things depending on what area of science we have
            studied.
            the principle of distortion is that in society bad transactions
            become field sharpened [Lewin] and that the transfer can become
            violently overloaded. That can show up in artefacts - where certain
            cultural principles are decontextualised and e.g. a nihilsitic
            interpretation isn't facilitating social progress in that peer group
            but reversing it.
            I write that all social abnormalities must be facilitated by special
            provision but that if they persist in being toxic to the society
            then the souls that have introduced these are at least asocial souls.
            These asocial/socially aberrant souls are breaking the agreements
            that the society and soulgroup originally made to be together.
            Society is formed by agreements - my work is called Numbers and
            Agreements. If abnormal behaviour cannot allow itself to be
            facilitated by society then in my opinion it is antisocial.
            I argue from the basis that we are eternal souls and have eternal
            arrangements above and beyond the human condition which is about 80
            years of handicapped amnesia for the most part.
            Souls that incorporate and incarnate do know what they are doing -
            so I don't go with the moral tabla rasa idea.

            my ideas are at www.whale.to\b\hennessey_b1.html I have not nor do
            not intend to put the military ideas upon the web.

            If you understand what I mean about distortion you will recognise
            that some distortions are a desirable asset e.g. in art and
            electronic music in political challenge.
            Some distortions are toxic and recur endlessly in interstellar
            society. Some eternal beings only play at being social at being
            civilised and represent an ongoing menace to civilisation - any
            civilisation - they embrace chaos. They do however produce
            recognisable 'disturbances in the force' - and thats what part of my
            theory called Numbers and Agreements attempts to model.
            I am attempting to provide a way of vetting social artefacts and
            fabrications for manifestations of this nihilistic disruption.
            Because we are all eternal beings with a huge history behind us -
            our problems are long standing problems too - and this is what I
            believe that planet earths surface was set up to solve in the form
            of a regulated spiritual hospital.

            Your implicit question on who am I to judge what a distortion is
            rings true. One beings distortion is another beings happiness etc
            etc but as I said a society is formed by a determined soul group who
            make agreements amongst themselves. Human society is Not a typical
            model, for this planet is all at once a funfair, a hospital and a
            detention centre for the spiritually disabled, the tourist and the
            voyeur. I let myself get born here for my own reasons which I am not
            prepared to discuss, but I agreed to be part of a society that is
            being formed in the near future and my primary concern with this
            potential utopia is to exclude from it things we agree that we do
            not want in it.

            People that seek aberrance to have fun with wont be bothering me
            again .. or so I am determined to make come to pass.

            andrew hennessey
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
              "People that seek aberrance to have fun with wont be bothering me
              again .. or so I am determined to make come to pass."

              Better to focus on what you want rather than what you don't want as with the
              above statement you come close to becoming what you don't want bothering
              you, antisocial...I do understand what you're saying as this is indeed what
              I beleive the Gods have done, is separated us from those we harm with our
              thoughts until we can get a handle on them. The question remains has the
              separation helped or have we forgotten why we were separated in the first
              place. That is why I think it is time past time for contact, to help some
              remember...;-)