Event Schedule for the National UFO Conference

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      I will be speaking Saturday -- see schedule.
      I'll see you all there. Just take a teleporter to Hollywood, the land of legend.

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research Network
      http://www.astrosciences.info/
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle

      2005 Schedule

      Conference Schedule

      Event Schedule for the National UFO Conference

      September 2-4, 2005

      Hollywood, CA

      Friday September 2nd, 2005

      Time

      Room

      Speaker

      Free Lectures

      10:00 am

      Solano

      The Exhibit Hall will be open to the public to increase interest in the conference and increase vendor sales during the entire weekend.
      Vendors and exhibits set up

      12:00-7:00 pm

      2nd Floor

      Registration desk

      Check In

      1:00-2:30 pm

      Nichols
      Rob Simone

      Ufology 101

      2:30-4:00 pm

      Nichols Michael Horn

      Startling New Evidence in the Billy Meier Case

      4:00-5:30 pm

      Nichols Ed & Kris Sherwood

      Crop Circle Answers

      5:30-6:30 pm

      Nichols Bernard Mendez

      UFO Q&A- Title 14 understanding the Extraterrestrial Exposure Law

      6:30-7:30 pm

      Nichols Preston Dennett

      UFO's over California

      7:30-9:00 pm

      Studio D "Meet the Speaker" cocktail reception
      Expect hors d'oeuvres, deserts, a cash bar and a chance to talk with the conference presenters

      Saturday, September 3rd, 2005

      Time

      Room

      Speaker

      Topic

      9:00-10:15 pm

      Studio B
      Terry Hansen

      "UFO's and American Glasnost" How our lives might change if America became an open society with a free & independent news media.

      10:30-11:45 pm

      Studio B
      Lynne Kitei

      The Phoenix Lights and the making of a documentary on UFO's

      12:00-1:30 pm

      Studio B

      Lunch Break

      An Impromptu lecture with Bill Hamilton on his latest book regarding UFO's and Time Travel.

      1:45-3:00 pm

      Studio B
      David Sereda

      The UFO "Invisibility Factor"

      3:15-4:30 pm

      Studio B
      Farah Yurdzu

      Being A Turkish UFO Investigator

      4:45-6:00 pm

      Studio B
      Rich Dolan

      Current State of UFO's & National Security issues

      7:00-9:30 pm

      Studio C

      Dinner Reception

      "50 years in Ufology" with Jim Moseley. Keynote by Steven Bassett.
      Expect beef, chicken or catch of the day fajitas w/ salsa bar, baked Brie w/ rasberries, mushrooms florentine, cesar salad w/ bay shrips and scallops, calamari salad and fresh fruit.

      Cash Bar

      Sunday, September 4th, 2005

      Time

      Room

      Speaker

      Topic

      8:00-9:15 am

      Studio B
      Nick Redfern

      Body Snatchers in the Desert: The Horrible Truth at the Heart of the Roswell Story

      9:30-10:45 pm

      Studio B
      Linda Moulton-Howe

      UFO Crash Retrievals: The US Government Policy of Denial in the Interest of National Security

      11:00-12:15

      StudioB
      Greg Bishop

      "Project Beta" The Disinformation Campaign and undoing of Paul Bennowitz

      12:15-1:30 pm

      Lunch Break

      1:30-3:30 pm

      Studio B

      Panel Discussion

      3:45-5:00 pm

      Studio B
      Grant Cameron

      64 Reasons why the Government thinks it has to Cover-up.

      5:00-6:15

      Studio B
      Richard Sauder

      "Hidden in Plain Sight" on Beyond the X-Files

      Schedule is subject to change at any time